Author Topic: Crooked I Say Hi Album.....Digital Download?  (Read 3498 times)

Shonuff

• 'G'
Crooked I Say Hi Album.....Digital Download?
« on: March 11, 2009, 04:54:33 PM »
received an email below

----- Original Message -----
To: ITB
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:08:24 PM EST
Subject: Crooked I "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" Coming Soon - Digital Download

The album you have been waiting for is about to hit the net. We will be offering exclusive Digital Download Cards for this album. A digital download card is a plastic card the size of a credit card with a unique code on the back (like a calling card) that will allow you access to the album, and any (if any) album artwork. We are designing a website now for the album and we have ordered the cards.

But Arnt You Afraid Of People Stealing The Songs?
With the every growing state of technology No because when you log into the site with your download card and download the mp3s it embeds your unique "card redeem code" in the data of the mp3 so it will be very easy to track back WHO leaked it, also with CDDATA Technology even if you BURN the mp3s to a cd your CARD ID is still embedded into the audio data file on the cd itself.

Will These Cost $50+?
Nope one download called will be 19.99 no more no less, Cards will take 3-5 days to ship since they have to be activated and registered when you purchase them.

* Stay Tuned For The Official Release Email With the Official Website To order The Download Cards

Damn technology is fucking amazing now a days... the cd is going to be obsolete soon

Al Bundy

Re: Crooked I Say Hi Album.....Digital Download?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 04:56:15 PM »
you can remove the data that holds your information from the mp3 files so whoever leaks it better not be a dumbass

at least it's not DRM but still equally wack. fuck your bootleg album

EFFeX

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 04:57:08 PM »
Whoa that's crazy, I never heard of anything like that before. Technology!

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 04:57:57 PM »
you can remove the data that holds your information from the mp3 files so whoever leaks it better not be a dumbass

at least it's not DRM but still equally wack. fuck your bootleg album

Yeah, there's about 50 different ways to get around that even if it was DRM...

Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 05:00:20 PM »
Whoa that's crazy, I never heard of anything like that before. Technology!

your itunes downloads hold the same info like these bootlegging fucks are going to use.

anyone who buys this and wants to find out how to remove your information get at me.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 05:01:24 PM »
yea i dunno if its drm, if it embeds your data into the actual DATA of the mp3 i dont see how its possible to alter it. they aint talking like "Artist Info" in winamp which u can change it sounds like it creates the mp3 every download encoding your specific code INTO the coding of the mp3

thats some david Copperfield shit

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 05:08:34 PM »
yea i dunno if its drm, if it embeds your data into the actual DATA of the mp3 i dont see how its possible to alter it. they aint talking like "Artist Info" in winamp which u can change it sounds like it creates the mp3 every download encoding your specific code INTO the coding of the mp3

they said the same about blu-ray and hd-dvd drm.. and it got cracked. if you can access it with a computer, it CAN be cracked. not saying it's easy or anything, but it's possible.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 05:08:48 PM »
Isn't it ironic that this news decides to pop up after-the-fact when WIDEawake Ent. is talking about pushing the Death Row catalogue through KOCH?  ::)

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 05:12:38 PM »
who knows, the business is about money if someone is sitting on the cd then they are gonna wait till the right time to capitalize off it. never know wideawake might be behind the digital shit

JohnnyL

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2009, 05:24:15 PM »
So who is Musicmedia? I've never heard of them  I'm assuming this is a separate group from FTP and Los Skanless? 

EFFeX

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2009, 05:25:28 PM »

Just remember this, anything that can be played can be re-ripped with very minimal loss of quality.

BTW, there's actually software out there that can remove the DRM information.

EFFeX

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2009, 05:26:24 PM »
So who is Musicmedia? I've never heard of them  I'm assuming this is a separate group from FTP and Los Skanless? 

Yeah my point exactly, who is this? Where were you signed up to get this info?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2009, 05:29:59 PM »
Imagine what FTP & Los Skanless are thinking right now? Specifically since the WIDEawake news.

RoboBawse4Life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2009, 05:30:33 PM »
crooked i is a pawn to my king. bawse.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009, 05:32:19 PM »
i have no idea that actually is the mailbox i use for all my newletters and spam and shit was just clearing it out and seen the email could of came from anyone