Author Topic: Crooked I Say Hi Album.....Digital Download?  (Read 3540 times)

Plastic Spork

• Lil Geezy
Re: Crooked I Say Hi Album.....Digital Download?
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2009, 09:51:12 PM »
im not paying 1300 for something that 5+ other people got that can fuck my $ up sorry... now if homie came to me and said "im the only one with this cd, ill sell you it exclusively for 1300" then it would be worth it, but im not paying 1300 for a cd, and putting money out and then have some net geek like dante release it and fuck my money up

That actually is a valid reason.

Not really, if he can get it on store shelves like he claims then it shouldn't really be an issue. It would leak to the net regardless, whether it was someone else who had the CD or the first person that bought it, you can't stop it. Even if someone else tried to sell it online, so what? Apparently he can sell it on iTunes, so who cares if some bum tries to to sell it on their small time website.

Jimmy H put this guy on the spot with some fairly straight forward questions and this idiot crumbled and resorted to name calling.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »
I'd actually love to meet the people who invest in this company. "So, I'm gonna make less than twenty-percent off each CD while the artist I'm investing in is making over twenty-five without having any of his finances tied up in the project? Sounds good. Where do I sign? I hope this thing goes platinum so I can break even but if I do lose my money, maybe I can borrow some from the rapper I just gave it to."

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2009, 10:17:39 PM »
all along crooked dont want nuthin to do wit this or dont want to make money off his own muzik

I'd actually love to meet the people who invest in this company. "So, I'm gonna make less than twenty-percent off each CD while the artist I'm investing in is making over twenty-five without having any of his finances tied up in the project? Sounds good. Where do I sign? I hope this thing goes platinum so I can break even but if I do lose my money, maybe I can borrow some from the rapper I just gave it to."

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2009, 09:27:22 PM »
So nobody wants to advantage of this deal?