Author Topic: Crooked I Say Hi Album.....Digital Download?  (Read 3501 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I Say Hi Album.....Digital Download?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 05:33:15 PM »
i have no idea that actually is the mailbox i use for all my newletters and spam and shit was just clearing it out and seen the email could of came from anyone

So then there is no reason to even get hyped for this... No information or anything.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 05:36:33 PM »
well we did get "some" type of info, just nothing thats solid yet i guess hahaha

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 05:38:27 PM »
well we did get "some" type of info, just nothing thats solid yet i guess hahaha

I guess, I'm just saying we don't even know the individual or company that's supposed to be selling this... Can't do much without that confirmation.

Thanks for the post though.

EFFeX

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »
Just putting it out there, but this isn't really YOU trying to get us amped to buy a bootleg from you is it... Don't be offended, had to ask.

warrior

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »
cant wait,hope its not another let down

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2009, 06:30:34 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 07:19:04 PM »
Whoever can give us the track's without TAG's, Edit's, Screamin' DJ's & Unknown Rapper's adding themself on the Song's..

Is what I'm down 4, I could give 3 fuck's who put's it out.
(From the owner's thru the artists, Been since @ least 2000, It's time to put "SHTTBG" to sleep now...)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »
wtffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2009, 08:04:29 PM »
EASY TO CRACK! ;D i can do that shit with protools... 8)

EFFeX

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2009, 08:17:40 PM »

Pretty much.

EFFeX

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2009, 08:42:09 PM »
SMH @ The typos trying to make us think this is real...  :-X

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2009, 08:51:20 PM »

Pretty much.

You're not cracking anything. All you're doing is recording your stereo mix and if the source audio is already compressed (meaning the audio has been ripped to mp3) then when you compress it again, the quality will decrease even more.

i'd rather just remove the information from the mp3 then just recompressing a compressed file.

EFFeX

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 08:53:37 PM »

Pretty much.

You're not cracking anything. All you're doing is recording your stereo mix and if the source audio is already compressed (meaning the audio has been ripped to mp3) then when you compress it again, the quality will decrease even more.

i'd rather just remove the information from the mp3 then just recompressing a compressed file.

True, you could do it that way, but the alternative is just what you just said, re-recording it.

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 10:07:45 PM »

Pretty much.

its not like its gonna be a big difference...

JohnnyL

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 10:33:25 PM »
 Of course, before we think too hard about how we're going to remove any unwanted information from our mp3 files, we first have the tedious task of figuring out if this is even legitimate information; then have at least one person purchase one; then wait a few days from the date of purchase to recieve the card in the mail to retrieve the downloadable content.  This whole thing sounds pretty suspect to me though.  While it would be awesome if it were true, we have no other information to confirm whether this is real.