Author Topic: Crooked I Say Hi Album.....Digital Download?  (Read 3500 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I Say Hi Album.....Digital Download?
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2009, 10:38:50 AM »
if its wideawake (who owns the material) then they can sue you and send you to jail

if its a bootlegger im not sure

That's what I was thinking.  If it really was wideawake who were responsible for this message about a possible download of the album, then yeah, they really could do something about it.  If it was just some bootlegger, I don't see how they could do anything.  But it's all a moot point until someone can confirm this is legit.

If it's a legitimate release by WIDEawake I'll support it cause they actually trying to get the music to the fans.

Oh, me too, for sure.  But I also think if it was WIDEawake, they would have made it more clear in that message, that it was WIDEawake.  Unfortunately, I think this may turn out to be nothing.

Yeah, it sounds like some false hype to me too...

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2009, 10:54:23 AM »
I'm content with waiting for the WIDEawake/KOCH announcement about the Death Row digital download site that they mentioned in the press release. I'd rather pay for a legitimate copy.

Not saying I wouldn't download a bootleg copy if it was floating around on the net, but I ain't gonna pay for a bootleg. Either way though, if and when WIDEawake gets that Death Row digital store up and running, I'll be copping.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2009, 10:56:07 AM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Klue

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2009, 04:34:18 PM »
ok so i emailed them back last night and asked a few questions, the didnt email me right back until today. im going to post my email 1st then there response. there email is musicmediallc@gmail.com if you want any info im sure they will give it. it looks like it is the wideawake ent

----- Original Message -----
    To: Musicmedia
    Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:32:11 PM EST
    Subject: Re: Crooked I "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" Coming Soon - Digital Download

Hey im glad you emailed me, and tho im excited about the release of this album i do have a few questions if you dont mind.

1) how did you get the album? Any tracklist yet? We know crooked i recorded hundreds of songs for the album what ones will be on the cd

2) who is behind this release? we have seen a few people come and go trying to release this cd with nothing ever surfacing.

3) when is the release date? is it JUST digital with there be cds pressed up?

I hope you can answer my questions as im sure you are going to be bombarded with them once this thing goes live!

----- Original Message -----
To: ITB
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:27:52 PM EST
Subject: Re: Re: Crooked I "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" Coming Soon - Digital Download

Hey thanks for emailing us, sorry it took us a few to get back to you but as you can imagine we are running around trying to get some things ready (some big things)!

First off let me tell you who we are, we are a Media company based in Canada we deal in mobile and digital content and the marketing and promotions of that content. We were hired by WIDEawake Entertainment Group to work on the releases they have acquired in the sale of death row records. The route they are taking to get the aquired material out is this concept of digital download cards. Its cost effective, cheap and direct to consumer. As of now the tracklist and the website to purchase the album is under tight lip but I assure you the release is sooner then later.

If you have any more questions please feel free to email me.

Adam Bouchard
    Music Media LLC

EFFeX

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2009, 04:46:57 PM »
I appreciate you taking the time to follow this up with us, so you still don't know how you got on their mailing list though?

You must remember doing it some where?

BTW: If they are a legit company I do find it strange that there is no reference to them on Google anywhere...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 04:49:40 PM by EFFeX »

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2009, 04:50:16 PM »
i figured it was 1) i emailed wideawake few weeks ago or 2) they are a marketing company they can get email address for people who like certain things. I dont sign up for mailing lists so i know its not a mailing list im on. I would only assume its because i have emailed wideawake when i heard they purchased deathrow

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2009, 04:51:42 PM »
i found a music media in romania
http://www.kftv.com/company-a47652333.html

and you never know they could be another company doing business as another name, their parent company might be something different, or they merged with wideawake and started this llc who knows who cares
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 04:53:45 PM by Shonuff »

EFFeX

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2009, 04:57:41 PM »
I'm just curious as to how the project is being handled that's all, it's interesting...

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2009, 05:08:50 PM »

and you never know they could be another company doing business as another name, their parent company might be something different, or they merged with wideawake and started this llc who knows who cares

wow pretty fucking amazing the biggest con man on the forum is the ONLY one who's heard of this and the ONLY one to receive these emails ::)

« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 05:23:36 PM by 562xrida »

EFFeX

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2009, 05:11:37 PM »

wow pretty fucking amazing the biggest con man on the forum is the ONLY who's heard of this and the ONLY one to receive these emails ::)

That's the only thing I'm saying and that's why I asked it earler.

Shonuff, I don't know you homie, but from what I've read in other posts I had to be skeptical. It just isn't adding up right now. Only time will tell.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2009, 05:14:18 PM »
wow ima  con man? who did i CON?

i think the 100 or so people who ordered from ITB got there cds, theres dozens of ppl here who can vouch for that jackass. there were 3 ppl who ordered a dvd that didnt come threw and 1 was already refunded.

Trust me gay ass dante and faggot ass FTP have done WORSE then that

EFFeX

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2009, 05:56:10 PM »
Don't think it's a scam guys, I just contacted them by e-mail and they confirmed that it will be available on iTunes and Napster as well... I'm probably going to try to contact someone from WIDEawake and try to get a confirmation as well that it's a legitimate deal. Probably hit them up in the morning.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 05:57:58 PM by EFFeX »

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2009, 05:59:47 PM »
Don't think it's a scam guys, I just contacted them by e-mail and they confirmed that it will be available on iTunes and Napster as well... I'm probably going to try to contact someone from WIDEawake and try to get a confirmation as well that it's a legitimate deal. Probably hit them up in the morning.

ummmm hello don't u think a legitimate company would be using their own domain name and not a gmail account to handle their business related emails?? i mean i could have set up that email use your head dummies