Author Topic: Some Pics From Our Florida Tour!!!  (Read 415 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Some Pics From Our Florida Tour!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 12:38:13 PM »
damn looks like your makin moves
thats waz up

yea we're workin on it, possible north american tour this summer...good chance to meet some dubcc cats across the board if so...

Mad props for doing your thing man, thats really dope. 

thanks alot dude, glad you checked it out, we'll be touring north america this summer so ill let yall know, hopefully we'll get some dubcc homies out to some of the shows

The dude on the right in your sig looks like Rake Yahn from the CKY crew.. lol..

Cool pics btw, your sound is cool.

not really sure who you're talking about, post a pic, i'll get a kick outta it

chill

http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&ei=U7C5SbHAKoqmsQOtr-Az&resnum=0&q=rake%20yohn&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

haha yea i guess a little bit

Edit : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1482759&id=501049334

Cheaaa.

Thats Kristen there. I know kailtlyn, tara, fitz, steph, briarr and all them. Their all georgian college kids.

Im from schomberg which is like 40 mins south of barrie.

oh sick dude...you gotta come down to geogian college on March 31st...we're performing in the TLC pub that night...it's going to be an insane party. I've never actually met anyone from dubcc before either,

chill

nice yeah i'll see if i can make it out that night. would be sick to see you guys live.

yeah dude it's going to be a wild night, we're going to stay overnight...we got a hookup for a hotel room for $20 so it'll be partytime after we play,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »
thats waz up
you signed?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 12:56:36 AM »
currently were independent...been in talks with certain people, but haven't found the right deal yet...until then, we'll continue to represent ourselves,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned