Author Topic: "Deeper Than Rap" Front cover  (Read 1497 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: "Deeper Than Rap" Front cover
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 07:59:02 PM »
i dont listen to the radio as much as i use to, but when i do listen to it; i dont think i have heard a Rick Ross song on the radio (not counting features) since like Hustlin'.

so in this day & age, no big time single on the radio the bitches are bumpin & the guys are bumpin to impress the bitches, you are not selling! ;)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 08:03:12 PM »
yeah i mean i hope for his failure cuz hes fuckin up rap
but he thinks he has the best album out this year, so fuck it drop that trashic album and get ready for a faliure

i dont listen to the radio as much as i use to, but when i do listen to it; i dont think i have heard a Rick Ross song on the radio (not counting features) since like Hustlin'.

so in this day & age, no big time single on the radio the bitches are bumpin & the guys are bumpin to impress the bitches, you are not selling! ;)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 08:05:01 PM »
only good songs he made were Hustlin and Chevy Ridin High

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 08:08:33 PM »
Ross will do numbers no doubt. 750-850k is about where he will end up. Now will this "beef" gain or lose him sales to the point he could be a platinum selling artist is yet to be seen. He is not even in my top 5 in the South.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009, 08:09:15 PM »
"Push It" was pretty good too, for me.

but i really cant stand this guy lol.

but he thinks he has the best album out this year, so fuck it drop that trashic album and get ready for a faliure

LOL, thats impossible, its going to be a big year in rap.

Budden just dropped album of the year & we got Kurupt/Quik on the way (another likely classic 8)), new Xzibit, new Em, 50 & Dre (maybe Dre lol).

Ross' album wont even be remembered a week after it drops & at the end of the year when we all start giving "best of the year" shit, no one will remember this album. :laugh:

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2009, 08:54:59 PM »
"Push It" was pretty good too, for me.

but i really cant stand this guy lol.

LOL, thats impossible, its going to be a big year in rap.

Budden just dropped album of the year & we got Kurupt/Quik on the way (another likely classic 8)), new Xzibit, new Em, 50 & Dre (maybe Dre lol).

Ross' album wont even be remembered a week after it drops & at the end of the year when we all start giving "best of the year" shit, no one will remember this album. :laugh:

Cam, Ortiz, Royce, Jada, D-Block, Bone Thugs, Saigon, Ja, etc.  Maybe Kid Cudi, he has some promise..

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 08:56:17 PM »
in all fairness, that dont mean shit cause Hustlin was on his first album, u didnt hear anything from his 2nd and it nearly went Plat
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

mrkmaidog

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2009, 09:07:23 PM »
will be coppin this just like the other 700-800k fans who bought his last album. quality music thats what he's doing. 100-200k thats it?? okay sure......

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2009, 09:08:17 PM »
will be coppin this just like the other 700-800k fans who bought his last album. quality music thats what he's doing. 100-200k thats it?? okay sure......
fantasy world lol

last album came out same day as Snoop and outsold him

mrkmaidog

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2009, 09:13:55 PM »
yeah 100-200k only fantasy world indeed...lol.  im surprised he outsold snoop. i still see ross going gold again for sure. i doubt his career is over, he still got the fans.  it's only going farther as long as he puts out good/consisten/quality music which he's done with his last two albums. 50 killin him?? i doubt that. good comedy tho thats it. this album is gonna be something serious. cant wait to hear the track with nas.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2009, 09:15:39 PM »
^yup i didnt like the 2nd and couldn't believe he outsold snoop either..this album so far, all the leaked joints are hot as fuck..real consistent..

mrkmaidog

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2009, 09:20:03 PM »
oh fo sho. the 2nd album wasnt feelin it as much as his first album, id give it a 3.5-4 outta 5, and pom was at least a solid 4 outta 5. every song he's dropped so far has been fire, and his lyrics arent bad either, he knows his hiphop, i see his lyrics improving with each album espcially with "magnificent." i used to be a special ed fan so thats a plus he pays tribute to the old school. i've been bumpin that track nearly everyday still. i have yet to hear a 50 track that catches my attention.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 09:21:00 PM »
oh fo sho. the 2nd album wasnt feelin it as much as his first album, id give it a 3.5-4 outta 5, and pom was at least a solid 4 outta 5. every song he's dropped so far has been fire, and his lyrics arent bad either, he knows his hiphop, i see his lyrics improving with each album espcially with "magnificent." i used to be a special ed fan so thats a plus he pays tribute to the old school. i've been bumpin that track nearly everyday still. i have yet to hear a 50 track that catches my attention.
ya POM was dope..i love magnificent...'mafia music' is the shit

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 09:35:39 PM »
where the real florida shit at..

i need me some jt money or some got damn me trick daddy in my ear soon..

rick ross is trash..

plies is borderline with me..

florida make white girl money now..i want somebody to bring out that beast in em...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 09:39:13 PM »
haha trick daddy shits on that entire region
now if only he'd release a dope album again wit some dope traxx
bet that was aite
lets go is one of the best crossover hits in a long fuckin time and that shit bangs in the whip
he had a song called flow or some shit
damn cant remember tha name of it

where the real florida shit at..

i need me some jt money or some got damn me trick daddy in my ear soon..

rick ross is trash..

plies is borderline with me..

florida make white girl money now..i want somebody to bring out that beast in em...

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.