Author Topic: Floyd why did you delete your freedom thread?  (Read 556 times)

Kool Beenz

Floyd why did you delete your freedom thread?
« on: March 11, 2009, 09:52:47 PM »
are you trippin on X again  :D

Floydness

Re: Floyd why did you delete your freedom thread?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 09:55:33 PM »
no1 will understand.. and my karma will probably go down about 1200 points lol.. I posted it on a positive board.  ;)

Floydness

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 09:57:33 PM »
Ive also observed how the more I post, the more people diss me and "argue" with me on here.. I duno whether they have serious issues or theyre just fucking around laughing behind a computer screen lol.. im confused :-X

Kool Beenz

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 10:08:20 PM »
who gives a fuck its the internet!!!

i really think people just hate cus your niks girlfriend...
they already hate nik enough... so now they wanna attack his girlfriend

and they are prolly jealous he even has one lol

Kool Beenz

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 10:11:07 PM »
might as well post it now
i called it to everyones attention. :-\..
my bad

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 10:17:58 PM »
no1 will understand.. and my karma will probably go down about 1200 points lol.. I posted it on a positive board.  ;)
Ok, you want the truth? You be posting all these positive shit like you got aids....
I ain't got problem with you floyd...but really stop spaming your drug abuse threads, positive preaching bullshit like "x gives you proteins and calcium" attitudes.
Yes, you have free speech, i respect that, but not when you posting your bullshit and spaming it all over the place like you got something to show during mardi gras.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 11:09:10 PM »
DUDE nO1 ever claimed that x is good for u and I post positive stuff sometimes when im in a GOOD mood and I want to share it with u guys hoping that maybe some1 out there will read it and it will make them feel better like it does for me... Its not like I live on some imaginary pink cloud.. I have problems just like everyone else but the more I grow older the more I realize how many of us (if not damn near most) have this ability to make everything in our lives better through positive mindstates, laws of attraction, etc. As I get older I somehow become happier but still not CONTENT with the way things are.. Sometimes I just try to express myself by talking about love, PLUR (Peace Love Unity Respect), X (everytime I roll I have these amazing spiritual thoughts), etc. I like to talk about the times when I roll because I feel like im bringing my mind to a point of constant clear thinking. Im not all there yet lol but I would say im half way there.. Its not like I do crack in some street corner and sell my soul to drugs.. I have these amazing mind blowing experiences each and every time I roll (which probably is less than what u guys think lol) and I want to share it on the internet because I dont have many friends that would even understand my thoughts and experiences ( most of my friends dont even smoke weed). Whatever though, IM DONE with it.. if anyone wants to talk they can PM me lol..

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 11:12:27 PM »
who gives a fuck its the internet!!!

i really think people just hate cus your niks girlfriend...
they already hate nik enough... so now they wanna attack his girlfriend

and they are prolly jealous he even has one lol

:-\

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 11:55:34 PM »
Ok, you want the truth? You be posting all these positive shit like you got aids....
I ain't got problem with you floyd...but really stop spaming your drug abuse threads, positive preaching bullshit like "x gives you proteins and calcium" attitudes.
Yes, you have free speech, i respect that, but not when you posting your bullshit and spaming it all over the place like you got something to show during mardi gras.
spamming everywhere? i dont remember her posting anywhere other than g-spot or the occasional ToT appearance. g-spot is for anything and everything. people post about what they had for dinner.....its not that big of a deal.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 06:16:11 AM »
spamming everywhere? i dont remember her posting anywhere other than g-spot or the occasional ToT appearance. g-spot is for anything and everything. people post about what they had for dinner.....its not that big of a deal.
eh..i mean..like putting bullshit stuff.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 06:43:09 AM »
DUDE nO1 ever claimed that x is good for u and I post positive stuff sometimes when im in a GOOD mood and I want to share it with u guys hoping that maybe some1 out there will read it and it will make them feel better like it does for me... Its not like I live on some imaginary pink cloud.. I have problems just like everyone else but the more I grow older the more I realize how many of us (if not damn near most) have this ability to make everything in our lives better through positive mindstates, laws of attraction, etc. As I get older I somehow become happier but still not CONTENT with the way things are.. Sometimes I just try to express myself by talking about love, PLUR (Peace Love Unity Respect), X (everytime I roll I have these amazing spiritual thoughts), etc. I like to talk about the times when I roll because I feel like im bringing my mind to a point of constant clear thinking. Im not all there yet lol but I would say im half way there.. Its not like I do crack in some street corner and sell my soul to drugs.. I have these amazing mind blowing experiences each and every time I roll (which probably is less than what u guys think lol) and I want to share it on the internet because I dont have many friends that would even understand my thoughts and experiences ( most of my friends dont even smoke weed). Whatever though, IM DONE with it.. if anyone wants to talk they can PM me lol..
You say you just trying to express yourself? How about you just express it to yourself and you be done with it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 10:43:20 AM »
Is that the thread I responded to?  The one where you were complaining about having to be drug tested in order to be an EMT? LOL.  Yeah, that is definetely SO unfair. What a cruel world we live in when you actually have to be drug-free in order to be a fuckin EMT lol.

Hopefully you deleted the thread, not because "people wouldnt understand". But because you realized the immaturity behind complaining about giving up X in order to get an EMT position.  ::)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 10:59:37 AM »
Is that the thread I responded to?  The one where you were complaining about having to be drug tested in order to be an EMT? LOL.  Yeah, that is definitely SO unfair. What a cruel world we live in when you actually have to be drug-free in order to be a fuckin EMT lol.

Hopefully you deleted the thread, not because "people wouldnt understand". But because you realized the immaturity behind complaining about giving up X in order to get an EMT position.  ::)

lol

i got nothing against people doing whatever drug they choose...unless it affects me.  if im bleeding out cause of a stray bullet, or i fall and break my neck, or whatever, i want the first responders to be 100% clean.  i dont want some stoned motherfucker attending to me while my life is basically in their hands.

that being said, i could give two fucks if they need some weed, x, shrooms, a lil coke, whatever AFTER their shift ends.  i could understand being an EMT is some stressful shit....but dont be fucking high while on the job.  cause if i die, and i find out youre stoned on something ILL COME AND TORTURE YOU EVERY FUCKING NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE. :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 11:02:27 AM »
Ive also observed how the more I post, the more people diss me and "argue" with me on here

I don't want to diss you, i just want to be your friend  :firedevil:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 11:08:37 AM »
Is that the thread I responded to?  The one where you were complaining about having to be drug tested in order to be an EMT? LOL.  Yeah, that is definitely SO unfair. What a cruel world we live in when you actually have to be drug-free in order to be a fuckin EMT lol.

lol

i got nothing against people doing whatever drug they choose...unless it affects me.  if im bleeding out cause of a stray bullet, or i fall and break my neck, or whatever, i want the first responders to be 100% clean.  i dont want some stoned motherfucker attending to me while my life is basically in their hands.

that being said, i could give two fucks if they need some weed, x, shrooms, a lil coke, whatever AFTER their shift ends.  i could understand being an EMT is some stressful shit....but dont be fucking high while on the job.  cause if i die, and i find out youre stoned on something ILL COME AND TORTURE YOU EVERY FUCKING NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE. :bandit:

Yeah, I dont care so much what people do off the clock n all.  But I would say being an EMT would be one of the few jobs out there where drug testing makes complete sense lol.  I just find it funny when people want to take on the responsibility of something like...oh i dunno...saving lives, but dont want to deal with having to be mature enough to stop their drug-use lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"