Author Topic: Floyd why did you delete your freedom thread?  (Read 555 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Floyd why did you delete your freedom thread?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 11:11:32 AM »
^ I never knew if EMT's got drug tested....BUT....When i was in a car accident, dude is taking my blood pressure or whatever and he says its low probably because of blood loss. We get to the hospital and he takes it again and its normal, then he whispers to his buddy "Must have been low because i was holding his arm straight in the air the first time" Don't think he knew i heard him but i was like "Get me the fuck out of this ambulance"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 11:15:33 AM »
Is that the thread I responded to?  The one where you were complaining about having to be drug tested in order to be an EMT? LOL.  Yeah, that is definitely SO unfair. What a cruel world we live in when you actually have to be drug-free in order to be a fuckin EMT lol.

Hopefully you deleted the thread, not because "people wouldnt understand". But because you realized the immaturity behind complaining about giving up X in order to get an EMT position.  ::)

lol

i got nothing against people doing whatever drug they choose...unless it affects me.  if im bleeding out cause of a stray bullet, or i fall and break my neck, or whatever, i want the first responders to be 100% clean.  i dont want some stoned motherfucker attending to me while my life is basically in their hands.

that being said, i could give two fucks if they need some weed, x, shrooms, a lil coke, whatever AFTER their shift ends.  i could understand being an EMT is some stressful shit....but dont be fucking high while on the job.  cause if i die, and i find out youre stoned on something ILL COME AND TORTURE YOU EVERY FUCKING NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE. :bandit:

Yeah, I dont care so much what people do off the clock n all.  But I would say being an EMT would be one of the few jobs out there where drug testing makes complete sense lol.  I just find it funny when people want to take on the responsibility of something like...oh i dunno...saving lives, but dont want to deal with having to be mature enough to stop their drug-use lol.

lol for sure.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 11:16:18 AM »
^ I never knew if EMT's got drug tested....BUT....When i was in a car accident, dude is taking my blood pressure or whatever and he says its low probably because of blood loss. We get to the hospital and he takes it again and its normal, then he whispers to his buddy "Must have been low because i was holding his arm straight in the air the first time" Don't think he knew i heard him but i was like "Get me the fuck out of this ambulance"

LOL 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 11:28:00 AM »
Ok number one I would NEVER BE STONED ON THE JOB.. when I get stoned all I wana do is chill so thats why I ONLY smoke at the end of the day pretty much I NEVER wake and bake. No 2. I would NEVER go to work on X (thats just stupid) I only like to roll at raves and no 3. THATS NOT the only reason im being drug tested but thats a whole other story that I dont wana go into lol.. and no the freedom thread in the G-spot isnt the same as the one in TOT that I deleted. Lately ive been making some serious threads, post them and then at the end im like "hey, wtf? why am I sharing this with them?? Ill probably just get dissed and bagged on lol" *DELETED

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 12:00:03 PM »
so you care what people on here think of you?  lol

who cares if someone disses you on the dub? 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2009, 12:06:55 PM »
no1 will understand.. and my karma will probably go down about 1200 points lol.. I posted it on a positive board.  ;)
Ok, you want the truth? You be posting all these positive shit like you got aids....
I ain't got problem with you floyd...but really stop spaming your drug abuse threads, positive preaching bullshit like "x gives you proteins and calcium" attitudes.
Yes, you have free speech, i respect that, but not when you posting your bullshit and spaming it all over the place like you got something to show during mardi gras.
spamming everywhere? i dont remember her posting anywhere other than g-spot or the occasional ToT appearance. g-spot is for anything and everything. people post about what they had for dinner.....its not that big of a deal.

LOL...seriously. what a jerkoff. reminds me of the grumpy old guy who attacks kids for playing in the streets. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2009, 12:08:49 PM »
Is that the thread I responded to?  The one where you were complaining about having to be drug tested in order to be an EMT? LOL.  Yeah, that is definetely SO unfair. What a cruel world we live in when you actually have to be drug-free in order to be a fuckin EMT lol.

Hopefully you deleted the thread, not because "people wouldnt understand". But because you realized the immaturity behind complaining about giving up X in order to get an EMT position.  ::)

you dont find it stupid that emts can't smoke weed but can drink as much liquor as they want? LOL@agreeing with the system. another :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2009, 12:10:22 PM »
so you care what people on here think of you?  lol

who cares if someone disses you on the dub? 

MONEY. first smart post in this thread.

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2009, 12:32:42 PM »
I dont care at all but to be honest when im in a more serious mood in can annoy me a little lol.. when im in my "i dont give a fuck mood" I just.. well.. dont giva fuck lol

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »
Ok number one I would NEVER BE STONED ON THE JOB.. when I get stoned all I wana do is chill so thats why I ONLY smoke at the end of the day pretty much I NEVER wake and bake. No 2. I would NEVER go to work on X (thats just stupid) I only like to roll at raves and no 3. THATS NOT the only reason im being drug tested but thats a whole other story that I dont wana go into lol.. and no the freedom thread in the G-spot isnt the same as the one in TOT that I deleted. Lately ive been making some serious threads, post them and then at the end im like "hey, wtf? why am I sharing this with them?? Ill probably just get dissed and bagged on lol" *DELETED
ok..number 1..wtf is up with you posting x or whatever you be smoking...it's cool u do taht shit..cuz I ain't giving a fuck..but you be on some happy meal shit on bunch of threads/posts.
2.  maybe you need to calm your ass down posting bullshit and post some legit.  YOU AIN"T LEGIT even if your ass been norterized.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 05:41:57 AM »
Who would dare bag someone like you floydness?other then the guy fucking you of course.and prince that made me laugh my ass off.This one time I broke my arm in about 3 places when I was bmxing.I got to the hospital I had to wait a few hours and some guy on the next floor had broken his neck so you can hear him screaming which made me feel better about my own situation.Anyways they put me under to put my arm back in place and put a cast on.now I don't know what the fuck the person was on but they did a horrible job on my cast.I had to come back a couple days later to get it re done.the nurse put me on an IV when she was doing it.now she did a much better job but it hurt like hell as they didn't put me under.So everything is fine and I'm just about to go out the front doors when the nurse comes yelling down the hallway.She hadn't stopped my bleeding when she took the IV out.I don't know why I didn't notice but their was pools of blood of trailing down the hallway from me.

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 12:21:21 PM »
^^ WTFFFFFF  ??? ???

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 04:01:09 PM »
Is that the thread I responded to?  The one where you were complaining about having to be drug tested in order to be an EMT? LOL.  Yeah, that is definetely SO unfair. What a cruel world we live in when you actually have to be drug-free in order to be a fuckin EMT lol.

you dont find it stupid that emts can't smoke weed but can drink as much liquor as they want? LOL@agreeing with the system. another :grumpy:

"agreeing with the system" lol NIK....youre a Jewish kid from Woodland Hills....you ARE the system. lol.  Youre tryin too hard to be a bad boy man.  The whole alcohol vs weed thing is a completely different argument. But yah, youre right, alcohol is worse then weed IMO.  My point is, your lil gf has an opportunity for a decent job....great experience....but she was bitching about "not being able to do the things i want".  The things she wants would be the party raver/ pill poppin lifestyle.  Now yah, when your fuckin 16...being immature is part of life. But at some point, most of us grow up and realize that the responsibility of being an adult outweighs the want to get fucked up all the time.  I just hate listenin to people with all the opportunity in the world complain about trivial bullshit like, not being able to party like they want, when there are people who would kill for those opportunities.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 06:02:56 PM »
^^ will u listen to me please? Im not saying that its bad to grow up and be responsible.. I just dont understand why I have to chose between them. I believe in life, a good healthy balance is key. ;)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 06:27:19 PM »
I don't have a problem with you Floyd, but I do question your logic at times. The "healthy balance" between responsibility and hard drugs happens to be one of those times.