Author Topic: what's up with all these ugly ass retarded teenagers killing innocent people?  (Read 1286 times)

'EclipZe

German probe into school shooting
Advertisement

Police confront German gunman

Police in Germany are investigating why a teenage gunman went on a shooting spree that began at his former school and ended with the loss of 16 lives.

They are likely to probe speculation that 17-year-old Tim Kretschmer deliberately targeted girls - 11 of the victims at the school were female.

The teenager eventually shot himself after a shoot-out with police.

Flags are flying at half-mast across Germany for those killed in the south-west towns of Winnenden and Wendlingen.

See where the school shooting took place

Chancellor Angela Merkel called the incident "incomprehensible", and said the whole nation was in mourning.

Hundreds of people took part in emotional church services in Winnenden, where the school is located, to remember the victims.

'No grudge'

Investigators have been examining the computer and personal belongings of Tim Kretschmer to find out his motivation for the killing spree.

TIM KRETSCHMER
Photo of Tim Kretschmer from Bild Zeitung
Left Albertville school last year after passing exams (pictured above in 2004)
Officials said he was an ordinary pupil who had received good reports from school
German media reported he had begun an apprenticeship
Lived in the village of Leutenbach
A keen table-tennis player, who aspired to become professional

How school shooting unfolded
Attack raises gun-law questions
Boy was 'arrogant, not aggressive'

Officials say it currently seems the 17-year-old did not hold a grudge against the school.

"There are no indications at the moment of any warning of suggestion that the attack could have been foreseen," Baden-Wuerttemburg's Interior Minister Heribert Rech said.

"It is conspicuous that most of his victims were female," he said, but added that he did not want to speculate about possible motives.

Mr Rech described Kretschmer as an unremarkable student who had gained average grades at school and was enrolled on a course to be a salesman.

Some former schoolmates have described him as a shy loner who never had a girlfriend, struggled to fit in and spent all day on his computer.

But one fellow student, Eileen Toramen, said he was a normal guy who had friends, good grades and future prospects.

"He was an average, totally normal guy," she said.

"He didn't really stand out, he wasn't a recluse either. He was totally normal, he was also nice, sweet."

'Panic and shock'

Heribert Rech said it appeared Kretschmer had used a gun registered to his father, a member of a shooting club with a collection of 15 guns.

"But one weapon was not stored in the safe, but was lying at another place, in the bedroom," he told reporters.

People embrace at a church service in Winnenden
The town of Winnenden, along with the rest of the country, is in shock

"So, the young offender must have taken the gun from the bedroom."

The teenager entered the Albertville secondary school, north of Stuttgart, dressed in black combat gear, at 0930 (0830 GMT) on Wednesday.

Eight girls and one boy were killed after he opened fire, along with three teachers, all of them women. Seven other children suffered minor injuries.

According to reports, he returned to one classroom three times. On the last visit, he asked: "Aren't you all dead yet?"

As Kretschmer fired at students, terrified pupils leapt from the school windows to escape.

A student called Celina told the BBC how the gunman had come into her classroom and "just shot everywhere".

"I threw myself on the floor and took my friends with me, and then I went to a corner and put a table in front of me, and he came again a second time and shot again," she said.

"We were in panic and in shock."

Some 60 spent rounds of ammunition were later found in the school.

As he fled the school, the gunman killed a passer-by.

He hijacked a car, taking its driver hostage, before stopping in the town of Wendlingen, about 40km (25 miles) away from the school.

He then shot and killed two men at a car showroom.

A fire-fight with police followed and the teenager was hit in the leg.

He fled and turned the weapon on himself.

Wednesday's attack was the most deadly school-shooting in Germany since 2002, when a former school pupil in the eastern city of Erfurt killed 14 teachers, two pupils and a police officer.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7938876.stm

why the fuck do these ugly bastards who never had sex in their lives and only play videogames keep doing this because they had a bad youth? damnit, get over it and make something of your life instead of destroying others.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They think he thought he was playing DOOM in reality.  I guess he lost 80% of his health, so he felt there is no way to win this game.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
white people.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What's the likelihood this teen was on re uptake inhibitors?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Very good chance. A not to distant relative of mine in the early 90's murdered his family from taking ritilin and it is one of the landmark cases against the drug company for pushing that shit on kids.

the ghost

It's a bad look for damn sure.

jeromechickenbone

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
That's why I'm happy I ain't from the suburbs. White kids bullying white kids, and there's the outcome. And they say the inner cities dangerous? :nawty:

You don't RESPAWN in reality!!!!!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the media blames it on eminems, snoop, ice cube, lil jon's muzik
easy way out
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
On the real...can you really blame him for low self-esteem?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha look at em studyin the v-tech massacre, they said they didnt see it comin but they hope they can prevent the next 1 or some shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Rick McCrank

a lot of it has to do with fucked up parenting, bullying, distorted reality

shit it sick.... they were brought up without feeling

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dont think thats true
i as many others werent always round parents or someone to teach
but im not killin noone and i listen to hardcore rap
thats an excuse=guilty by way of insanity which means theyll get out soon
theres many aspects to it, some of the "most bullied" students go on to be the most successful people in the world
some of the dumbest people go on to be the smartest people there are round 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 09:44:38 PM by enyce »
Cube

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Very good chance. A not to distant relative of mine in the early 90's murdered his family from taking ritilin and it is one of the landmark cases against the drug company for pushing that shit on kids.

That says it all and if you needed further proof, you need only read the inserts on drugs like Prozac. These teens are ticking time bombs, it especially seems to affect the young because of the hormonal changes knocking the serotonin levels out of sync constantly.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!

That says it all and if you needed further proof, you need only read the inserts on drugs like Prozac. These teens are ticking time bombs, it especially seems to affect the young because of the hormonal changes knocking the serotonin levels out of sync constantly.
Protac ain't doing shit...ur right, it gets worst.  However, effexor(ant-depression prescription) does work...just won't make you feel happy.  But this new medication called, prestique (spelling error..i think) can actually improve depression people because it increases metabolism and somehow affects enzyme.