Author Topic: what's up with all these ugly ass retarded teenagers killing innocent people?  (Read 1284 times)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Personally i think its simply down to things like depression or personality issues which result from obvious factors such as parenting, bullying and mainly anti social behaviour, people always say the people who do these things are retards etc but some people can become so fucked up they lose control, im not defending these sort of crimes cos theyre of course horrible and a total waste of lives but tbh i think these crimes are simply proof of how fucked up the world is rite now, theres way too much pressure on teenagers educationally and in general because of the power of the media and the internet, its sooooo fucked up

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Personally i think its simply down to things like depression or personality issues which result from obvious factors such as parenting, bullying and mainly anti social behaviour, people always say the people who do these things are retards etc but some people can become so fucked up they lose control, im not defending these sort of crimes cos theyre of course horrible and a total waste of lives but tbh i think these crimes are simply proof of how fucked up the world is rite now, theres way too much pressure on teenagers educationally and in general because of the power of the media and the internet, its sooooo fucked up

Depression is the reason why they get put on these drugs, some are genuinely depressed, other times it's just the easy thing for the doctor to do, either way, the pharmaceutical companies are not challenging or contesting the dangers of teens using anti depressants.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Fuck the parents of this teenager. Obviously they didn't care about his problems. And how can you have a gun with  ammo unlocked in your bedroom when your son is unstable and depressive ? His father is responsible for his  obsession with guns. Now the media blames it all on Counterstrike and alikes.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Depression is the reason why they get put on these drugs, some are genuinely depressed, other times it's just the easy thing for the doctor to do, either way, the pharmaceutical companies are not challenging or contesting the dangers of teens using anti depressants.

Of course theyre not.  "Anti-depressants" only cover up the actual problem, they dont actually fix it. But thats just how the pharmaceutical companies want it. No money in curing depression. Lots of money in treating depression.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Of course theyre not.  "Anti-depressants" only cover up the actual problem, they dont actually fix it. But thats just how the pharmaceutical companies want it. No money in curing depression. Lots of money in treating depression.

No doubt, it's a business, they are dependent on repeat custom, it's cynical but very lucrative and is why medicine is a last resort.

Sikotic™

They are all proof that prostitution should be legalized. If they could fuck some dirty bitch with crabs for $20 this wouldn't be happening.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
They are all proof that prostitution should be legalized. If they could fuck some dirty bitch with crabs for $20 this wouldn't be happening.

Prostitution is legal in Germany :P

Sikotic™

Are ugly kids killing innocent people in Germany?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

Are ugly kids killing innocent people in Germany?

maybe they have not enough money to afford a prostitue? :eh: We should start a foundation for disadvantaged teenagers!

Elano

German probe into school shooting
Advertisement

Police confront German gunman

Police in Germany are investigating why a teenage gunman went on a shooting spree that began at his former school and ended with the loss of 16 lives.

They are likely to probe speculation that 17-year-old Tim Kretschmer deliberately targeted girls - 11 of the victims at the school were female.

The teenager eventually shot himself after a shoot-out with police.

Flags are flying at half-mast across Germany for those killed in the south-west towns of Winnenden and Wendlingen.

See where the school shooting took place

Chancellor Angela Merkel called the incident "incomprehensible", and said the whole nation was in mourning.

Hundreds of people took part in emotional church services in Winnenden, where the school is located, to remember the victims.

'No grudge'

Investigators have been examining the computer and personal belongings of Tim Kretschmer to find out his motivation for the killing spree.

TIM KRETSCHMER
Photo of Tim Kretschmer from Bild Zeitung
Left Albertville school last year after passing exams (pictured above in 2004)
Officials said he was an ordinary pupil who had received good reports from school
German media reported he had begun an apprenticeship
Lived in the village of Leutenbach
A keen table-tennis player, who aspired to become professional

How school shooting unfolded
Attack raises gun-law questions
Boy was 'arrogant, not aggressive'

Officials say it currently seems the 17-year-old did not hold a grudge against the school.

"There are no indications at the moment of any warning of suggestion that the attack could have been foreseen," Baden-Wuerttemburg's Interior Minister Heribert Rech said.

"It is conspicuous that most of his victims were female," he said, but added that he did not want to speculate about possible motives.

Mr Rech described Kretschmer as an unremarkable student who had gained average grades at school and was enrolled on a course to be a salesman.

Some former schoolmates have described him as a shy loner who never had a girlfriend, struggled to fit in and spent all day on his computer.

But one fellow student, Eileen Toramen, said he was a normal guy who had friends, good grades and future prospects.

"He was an average, totally normal guy," she said.

"He didn't really stand out, he wasn't a recluse either. He was totally normal, he was also nice, sweet."

'Panic and shock'

Heribert Rech said it appeared Kretschmer had used a gun registered to his father, a member of a shooting club with a collection of 15 guns.

"But one weapon was not stored in the safe, but was lying at another place, in the bedroom," he told reporters.

People embrace at a church service in Winnenden
The town of Winnenden, along with the rest of the country, is in shock

"So, the young offender must have taken the gun from the bedroom."

The teenager entered the Albertville secondary school, north of Stuttgart, dressed in black combat gear, at 0930 (0830 GMT) on Wednesday.

Eight girls and one boy were killed after he opened fire, along with three teachers, all of them women. Seven other children suffered minor injuries.

According to reports, he returned to one classroom three times. On the last visit, he asked: "Aren't you all dead yet?"

As Kretschmer fired at students, terrified pupils leapt from the school windows to escape.

A student called Celina told the BBC how the gunman had come into her classroom and "just shot everywhere".

"I threw myself on the floor and took my friends with me, and then I went to a corner and put a table in front of me, and he came again a second time and shot again," she said.

"We were in panic and in shock."

Some 60 spent rounds of ammunition were later found in the school.

As he fled the school, the gunman killed a passer-by.

He hijacked a car, taking its driver hostage, before stopping in the town of Wendlingen, about 40km (25 miles) away from the school.

He then shot and killed two men at a car showroom.

A fire-fight with police followed and the teenager was hit in the leg.

He fled and turned the weapon on himself.

Wednesday's attack was the most deadly school-shooting in Germany since 2002, when a former school pupil in the eastern city of Erfurt killed 14 teachers, two pupils and a police officer.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7938876.stm

why the fuck do these ugly bastards who never had sex in their lives and only play videogames keep doing this because they had a bad youth? damnit, get over it and make something of your life instead of destroying others.

LMAO.
YOU are talkin about ugly guys ?

:laugh: :loser:

'EclipZe

German probe into school shooting
Advertisement

Police confront German gunman

Police in Germany are investigating why a teenage gunman went on a shooting spree that began at his former school and ended with the loss of 16 lives.

They are likely to probe speculation that 17-year-old Tim Kretschmer deliberately targeted girls - 11 of the victims at the school were female.

The teenager eventually shot himself after a shoot-out with police.

Flags are flying at half-mast across Germany for those killed in the south-west towns of Winnenden and Wendlingen.

See where the school shooting took place

Chancellor Angela Merkel called the incident "incomprehensible", and said the whole nation was in mourning.

Hundreds of people took part in emotional church services in Winnenden, where the school is located, to remember the victims.

'No grudge'

Investigators have been examining the computer and personal belongings of Tim Kretschmer to find out his motivation for the killing spree.

TIM KRETSCHMER
Photo of Tim Kretschmer from Bild Zeitung
Left Albertville school last year after passing exams (pictured above in 2004)
Officials said he was an ordinary pupil who had received good reports from school
German media reported he had begun an apprenticeship
Lived in the village of Leutenbach
A keen table-tennis player, who aspired to become professional

How school shooting unfolded
Attack raises gun-law questions
Boy was 'arrogant, not aggressive'

Officials say it currently seems the 17-year-old did not hold a grudge against the school.

"There are no indications at the moment of any warning of suggestion that the attack could have been foreseen," Baden-Wuerttemburg's Interior Minister Heribert Rech said.

"It is conspicuous that most of his victims were female," he said, but added that he did not want to speculate about possible motives.

Mr Rech described Kretschmer as an unremarkable student who had gained average grades at school and was enrolled on a course to be a salesman.

Some former schoolmates have described him as a shy loner who never had a girlfriend, struggled to fit in and spent all day on his computer.

But one fellow student, Eileen Toramen, said he was a normal guy who had friends, good grades and future prospects.

"He was an average, totally normal guy," she said.

"He didn't really stand out, he wasn't a recluse either. He was totally normal, he was also nice, sweet."

'Panic and shock'

Heribert Rech said it appeared Kretschmer had used a gun registered to his father, a member of a shooting club with a collection of 15 guns.

"But one weapon was not stored in the safe, but was lying at another place, in the bedroom," he told reporters.

People embrace at a church service in Winnenden
The town of Winnenden, along with the rest of the country, is in shock

"So, the young offender must have taken the gun from the bedroom."

The teenager entered the Albertville secondary school, north of Stuttgart, dressed in black combat gear, at 0930 (0830 GMT) on Wednesday.

Eight girls and one boy were killed after he opened fire, along with three teachers, all of them women. Seven other children suffered minor injuries.

According to reports, he returned to one classroom three times. On the last visit, he asked: "Aren't you all dead yet?"

As Kretschmer fired at students, terrified pupils leapt from the school windows to escape.

A student called Celina told the BBC how the gunman had come into her classroom and "just shot everywhere".

"I threw myself on the floor and took my friends with me, and then I went to a corner and put a table in front of me, and he came again a second time and shot again," she said.

"We were in panic and in shock."

Some 60 spent rounds of ammunition were later found in the school.

As he fled the school, the gunman killed a passer-by.

He hijacked a car, taking its driver hostage, before stopping in the town of Wendlingen, about 40km (25 miles) away from the school.

He then shot and killed two men at a car showroom.

A fire-fight with police followed and the teenager was hit in the leg.

He fled and turned the weapon on himself.

Wednesday's attack was the most deadly school-shooting in Germany since 2002, when a former school pupil in the eastern city of Erfurt killed 14 teachers, two pupils and a police officer.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7938876.stm

why the fuck do these ugly bastards who never had sex in their lives and only play videogames keep doing this because they had a bad youth? damnit, get over it and make something of your life instead of destroying others.

LMAO.
YOU are talkin about ugly guys ?

:laugh: :loser:

you call me ugly, what a surprise, wow, I feel so ugly right now, you are so right, you're absolutely right little boy. now go on and play ;)