Author Topic: I have a magical bottle of Hennessy thats better than any other bottle I've had  (Read 180 times)

Suga Foot

I somehow have a magical bottle of Hennessy (VS) that taste better than any other bottle I've had before.  It's a little bit sweeter, and milder (if that makes sense).  Plus I put it in the fridge, and it tastes even better when it's cold.

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
I know of what you're talking about. Me and my homies bought some bottles when we went to Prague last year at the duty free shop. I've never saw this edition again. But it was really good.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

+

and your good to go...  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Pacific Standard

+

what a waste. save the coke for e&j or some bullshit.

Suga Foot

I know of what you're talking about. Me and my homies bought some bottles when we went to Prague last year at the duty free shop. I've never saw this edition again. But it was really good.

I got mine at a duty free store on a cruise ship.  Maybe it's got something to do with that!?!

Suga Foot

I usually just drink hennessy straight.  Sometimes with Ice.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
i like cokle chaser even though its not necesarry, but ive never had a bottle of congac for longer than 24 hours

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
+

Yup, great combo.  8)