Author Topic: The Obama Deception Documentary  (Read 2005 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: The Obama Deception Documentary
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 01:47:17 PM »
i saw this posted some where as a new release today and i laughed, the man hasn't even been in office a good year yet (less that 2 months) and these people are already all up in judging his performance. This is the man America voted for, and the man the world wanted America to vote in, we didn't vote him in for the fuck of it, it was cuz he was the best man for the job and the only one worth voting for that on the ballot. this film is a cheap swing at him way to early in his first term.
Hey, Obama wants you to join the citizen army.  It's 3 months of boot camp.
according to who?

when i hear the words Citizen army i hear grass roots movement-- ppl working for the betterment of their communities
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 01:49:29 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 02:19:39 PM »
i saw this posted some where as a new release today and i laughed, the man hasn't even been in office a good year yet (less that 2 months) and these people are already all up in judging his performance. This is the man America voted for, and the man the world wanted America to vote in, we didn't vote him in for the fuck of it, it was cuz he was the best man for the job and the only one worth voting for that on the ballot. this film is a cheap swing at him way to early in his first term.
according to who?

when i hear the words Citizen army i hear grass roots movement-- ppl working for the betterment of their communities
What is grass roots movement?  :D
Unless you're talking about ppl defending their home from any intruders like infamous L.A. jungle?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 02:29:49 PM »
according to who?

Unless you're talking about ppl defending their home from any intruders like infamous L.A. jungle?
if u don't know u should that the time look it up and understand the full meaning

but what ur saying is that obama want's people to fight their own wars, and causes no?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 02:31:34 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 02:33:32 PM »
for those who don't know GRASSROOT MOVEMENT:

here it is

A grassroots movement (often referenced in the context of a political movement) is one driven by the constituents of a community. The term implies that the creation of the movement and the group supporting it is natural and spontaneous, highlighting the differences between this and a movement that is orchestrated by traditional power structures. Often, grassroots movements are at the local level, as many volunteers in the community give their time to support the local party, which can lead to helping the national party. For instance, a grassroots movement can lead to significant voter registration for a political party, which in turn helps the state and national parties

So, Time, it's more of a street politic group, yeah?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 02:35:51 PM »
according to who?

if u don't know u should that the time look it up and understand the full meaning

but what ur saying is that obama want's people to fight their own wars, and causes no?

It seems Obama wants to use the citizen against us.  Actually, there are getting police and National Guards on streets these days.  For example, katrina incident, yeah it might been due to disaster incident, they moved these guys somewhere for some politic reason...reason, i wouldn't know.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 02:54:17 PM »
yeah grass roots movements are not always political but are often formed by people who want to take their own intuitive when things are not going their way and can find common ground with other members to make or provoke change in their favor(s)

so with that said it's not exactly a "army" nothing militant/military about it for the most part but i still don't get where you're getting this Citizen Army shit from

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 02:57:31 PM »
according to who?

It seems Obama wants to use the citizen against us.  Actually, there are getting police and National Guards on streets these days.  For example, katrina incident, yeah it might been due to disaster incident, they moved these guys somewhere for some politic reason...reason, i wouldn't know.
yeah i'd rather deal with local police and trusted people in the community than the national guard or military

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2009, 04:11:20 PM »
yeah grass roots movements are not always political but are often formed by people who want to take their own intuitive when things are not going their way and can find common ground with other members to make or provoke change in their favor(s)

so with that said it's not exactly a "army" nothing militant/military about it for the most part but i still don't get where you're getting this Citizen Army shit from
oh, the news were reporting about recruiting citizens to be the citizen army.... i'm still wondering about myself.  I heard this on foxnews and msnbc....so...yeah..
even in this movie as well.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2009, 04:59:01 PM »

Essentially what you have is the military
The police
Now a citizen army, an army whose job it is to police America

Who do the citizen army swear an oath to? whose orders do they follow? who are they answerable to? what will their job be? how many will be in this citizen army? will they have more or less powers than the police

An american stasi is being created and now the media is insisting that's a good thing. You see, if George Bush had done this, people would have been up in arms and calling this blatant in your face tyranny but of course because of the timing, people are actually welcoming this.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2009, 05:01:58 PM »

oh, the news were reporting about recruiting citizens to be the citizen army.... i'm still wondering about myself.  I heard this on foxnews and msnbc....so...yeah..
even in this movie as well.
since bush started the iraq war they been recruiting any and everywhere for the regular military, but yeah fox news has been a bad source of info in the past so i wouldn't take any news from them like that especially... to be on point and as for this movie i d/l it and see wtf they really on the trailer and synopsis on it make it out to be just bs rhetoric

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2009, 05:03:54 PM »

Essentially what you have is the military
The police
Now a citizen army, an army whose job it is to police America

Who do the citizen army swear an oath to? whose orders do they follow? who are they answerable to? what will their job be? how many will be in this citizen army? will they have more or less powers than the police

An american stasi is being created and now the media is insisting that's a good thing. You see, if George Bush had done this, people would have been up in arms and calling this blatant in your face tyranny but of course because of the timing, people are actually welcoming this.

see this is the first i'm hearing of this shit and the sources yall getting the info from is not very solid

where u getting urs?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2009, 05:16:30 PM »
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 05:19:58 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2009, 08:51:00 PM »
aite so i just got done watching the flick and i was already aware of about 60% of it's information... like the  Bilderberg Group being in control of the FED and how the FED is set up and i actually was listening to the coast2coast broadcast when it aired about this big meeting Bilderberg was having at the Marriott and shit sounded funny as hell to me cuz dude just sound crazy the way how he comes off over the phone... i digg that they added KRS' take on everything, it lead me to dive more into his thoughts on our new prez.. over all i not mad that i watched this film, it's good info to peep, just some of it is kinda way out there, but all possible when i think about it.

peace
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 08:56:26 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2009, 09:16:15 PM »
aite so i just got done watching the flick and i was already aware of about 60% of it's information... like the  Bilderberg Group being in control of the FED and how the FED is set up and i actually was listening to the coast2coast broadcast when it aired about this big meeting Bilderberg was having at the Marriott and shit sounded funny as hell to me cuz dude just sound crazy the way how he comes off over the phone... i digg that they added KRS' take on everything, it lead me to dive more into his thoughts on our new prez.. over all i not mad that i watched this film, it's good info to peep, just some of it is kinda way out there, but all possible when i think about it.

peace

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2009, 09:34:20 PM »
There's a lot of new info for me....
but be-careful, Take Alex Jones (and KRS-One for that matter) with a grain of salt.... they are both still under the influence of Religion, which is also a big part of the controlling force in this world.....
But the vast majority of the info in these 3 videos is accurate.... Much respect for the link.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!