Author Topic: The Obama Deception Documentary  (Read 2009 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: The Obama Deception Documentary
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2009, 10:25:51 PM »
Obama himself said he wanted a domestic army.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2009, 11:02:51 PM »
There's a lot of new info for me....
but be-careful, Take Alex Jones (and KRS-One for that matter) with a grain of salt.... they are both still under the influence of Religion, which is also a big part of the controlling force in this world.....
But the vast majority of the info in these 3 videos is accurate.... Much respect for the link.....

KRS-1 is a philosipher but the Alex Jones guy i have no idea if he's a Jesus freak or not i don't get that from the film

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2009, 09:26:00 AM »
Man has only been in office for less that 100 days, and there is already shit out against him. I'm checking this out now. The Google vid didn't load, but I just got the DL from Lee. Let me see what's this about.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2009, 03:25:28 PM »
I've seen this, checked it twice, and I have to say this.

Most of the stuff here is common knowledge, from the Fairness Doctrine to the environmental issues. Now with each issue, there are two sides, and there are two opinions. What this documentary is, is almost like Lou Dobbs on steroids, which I guess the Ron Paul movement. To me, we are in a globalized world. We are in a situation right now were our enemies are not government, they are not government ideals, but in fact drug cartels that run the Mexican government in many levels, terrorist orgs that have highly religious ideals that force people to do dumb shit, like bomb abortion clinics or Jewish temples. THe world is different, and each issue put on here is seen different by different people with different ideals. Fairness Doctrine was introduced by Democrats who saw 2 cable news networks (Fox and MSNBC) over ran by conservatives and saw their pet Air America get stomped by the established conservative talk radio giants like Hannity and Rush. As someone who grew up in California, I saw pollution, I saw days when you could not see down the block because the smog was so thick that all you saw was grey nasty air. I have seen the air causing global warning, and being next to Los Angeles all my life, I can not see how people cannot see the pollution in the air that we breath. My home valley leads the nation in pollution and lung cancer, if it's not about global warming, then it's about health and the well being of people who live in urban areas were the air is the dirtiest.

Now as for Obama being in the New World Order. Facts are facts, and one thing I realized going into this year was that Obama had the support of the banks. They have worked hard to get into Team Obama starting in 2006. Now the banks are benefiting with him in office. Now the rest of what we think of the New World Order, like military and what not are actually not supporters of Obama. He may be there to escalate the war in Afghanistan, but in a world were we believe a man in a cave half way around the world knock over our two towers, he has to do that. Now his liberal base is starting to have second thoughts on this, as many supported him to begin with on this issue, are now saying we should just get out no matter what. I believe if we capture Bin Laden, I truly believe we can get some answers. I think he'd sell out Bush and the rest of the American power back in 2001. He has already order getting 12,000 troops in Iraq, and ran saying he was not getting people out right away. He ran on that back in 2007, so to say he ran on anything else is misleading in this Documentary. There are many other things that are highly misleading in here, it's not all facts, like only giving congress 1 hour to vote on the stimulus, it was actually one day, but some wanted more time. Members of his own party voted against because of this. This Documentary, well full of facts, also threw in misleading "information" to push their agenda one way or another on Obama. I for one and someone who has followed Obama since 2004, I studied his speeches and know his issues fairly well. Like for instance controlling the internet. Actually companies want to do that. Companies like Comcast (who I have) and others want to take off some sights, then charge extra to get the real news and information. Obama, who's support steams from the internet, is against this, as he has spoken against reducing what we see on the net. He also has stated he wants to use government money to get broadband out to more areas across the nation, which I think should have been on this stimulus, so that people in smaller communities can get more news. That would be the New World Orders nightmare, more people with more information. Also, Obama as a Democrat, is against guns. As a Mexican American, I can see the need for gun control. In Mexico, the war between the government and the cartels is very deadly. One reason why is because the average citizen is not allowed to have a gun, but the cartels are getting their guns from the US.  90% of all guns are from the US. I think that we should have laws in border states that will find a way to limit the guns that find themselves in cartels hands.

There are many problems in the world today. It's not as black and white as we see it.

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 12:06:50 PM »
i saw it and liked seeing a different view of what i usually see in the news.  i cant say i take everything they say 100% true, but def something to at least be aware of as a possibility.

I mean The Daily Show has even called out Obama for the whole "im getting the troops out" thing. 
Obama said that hes taking the troops out, and then bringing in more troops but with different titles.  So nothing has yet changed.

Im def nervous about my 2nd Amendment Right, but i'll be dammed if i lose my gun cuz over this BS.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 01:25:26 PM »
I've seen this, checked it twice, and I have to say this.

Most of the stuff here is common knowledge, from the Fairness Doctrine to the environmental issues. Now with each issue, there are two sides, and there are two opinions. What this documentary is, is almost like Lou Dobbs on steroids, which I guess the Ron Paul movement. To me, we are in a globalized world. We are in a situation right now were our enemies are not government, they are not government ideals, but in fact drug cartels that run the Mexican government in many levels,

The most powerful cartels are run within government itself, except you chose to ignore the CIA's clear involvement in this, so it's less us against them and more a case of the big cartels against the smaller cartels, which is leading to a war zone. It is not about stopping the drugs from coming in as you well know.

terrorist orgs that have highly religious ideals that force people to do dumb shit, like bomb abortion clinics or Jewish temples
Terror organisations are funded by western governments, that's not an opinion that's just a fact, the bombing of abortion clinics is an interesting point, that's domestic terrorism and often real terrorism is ignored but the staged, or provocateur events are milked for all they are worth. However the biggest icing on the cake for recruiting people into extremism is the very wars and crimes being perpetrated against them. September 11 was the catalyst for the war on terror and naturally has led to more hatred towards the west.

. THe world is different, and each issue put on here is seen different by different people with different ideals. Fairness Doctrine was introduced by Democrats who saw 2 cable news networks (Fox and MSNBC) over ran by conservatives and saw their pet Air America get stomped by the established conservative talk radio giants like Hannity and Rush.
You can dress this up in any way you like, you either have freedom of speech or censor speech and as those in congress have sworn to uphold freedom of speech...well I hope for liberals and conservatives it's not passed.

As someone who grew up in California, I saw pollution, I saw days when you could not see down the block because the smog was so thick that all you saw was grey nasty air. I have seen the air causing global warning, and being next to Los Angeles all my life, I can not see how people cannot see the pollution in the air that we breath.
To be clear about this, you saw sulphur, mercury and lots of other poisonous chemicals being released but that doesn't equate to global warming, they attribute that to carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide did not cause that nasty grey air, of course there is pollution in the air we breath, there is pollution in the food you eat, the water you drink. However again, that has nothing to do with carbon dioxide, that's a seperate issue but of course when you read into this you realise it's not simply a straight forward issue of the earth heating.

http://www.petitionproject.org/

31,000 scientists are contesting the "official line" of global warming and indeed, (you can look this up) the earth is experiencing cooling at the moment, initially they said this would last a decade, now they are expressing the possibility that it will last longer.

My home valley leads the nation in pollution and lung cancer, if it's not about global warming, then it's about health and the well being of people who live in urban areas were the air is the dirtiest.
I don't disagree with that but it's not CO2 which is causing the lung cancers, of course there should be stricter controls on the pollutants which do damage health.

Now as for Obama being in the New World Order. Facts are facts, and one thing I realized going into this year was that Obama had the support of the banks. They have worked hard to get into Team Obama starting in 2006.
Yes, essentially it seemed like Hilary Clinton was the annointed one but as public opinion ultimately went against her, the ruling elite scrambled to get as many of the old guard, into his administration, including of course hilary clinton. Which underlines the central reason why real change can't occur because the management positions are the bad lot.

Now the banks are benefiting with him in office.
This isn't about Obama, they would have benefited with McCain in also but this isn't a typical swindle, god knows just how bad this will fuck up everything.

Now the rest of what we think of the New World Order, like military and what not are actually not supporters of Obama. He may be there to escalate the war in Afghanistan, but in a world were we believe a man in a cave half way around the world knock over our two towers, he has to do that.
Again this seems to be a contradiction on your part, I respect what you are saying but everyday we are told about Al Queda, this, Al Queda that, terrorism terrorism, terrorism, which of course has been possible through September 11.

Now his liberal base is starting to have second thoughts on this, as many supported him to begin with on this issue, are now saying we should just get out no matter what.
Yes and I agree but....

I believe if we capture Bin Laden, I truly believe we can get some answers.
You make the assumption that Bin Laden is alive, it's documented that has kidney failure, he is an old weary old man and it's extremely likely he has died or been killed don't you think? Again this is a bit of a contradiction, you accept that September 11 required a co-ordinated inside effort in order to ensure it's successful implementation but then you said we will get answers when we capture him but surely it's been designed so he won't be caught.

I think he'd sell out Bush and the rest of the American power back in 2001.
Do you mean Obama? the "rest of the american power" is not confined within the ranks of the republicans, so again I don't really see how this follows. In other words, if you look at the economic collapse right now, it was engineered by the federal reserve and by Bil Clinton via the abolishment of the glass steagalz act and the ridiculously low level interest rates. Yet despite this, the liberal media, were embracing this man and everyone was lourding over Alan Greenspan like he was a genius.

He has already order getting 12,000 troops in Iraq, and ran saying he was not getting people out right away. He ran on that back in 2007, so to say he ran on anything else is misleading in this Documentary.
However they have been taken to Afghanistan which is only going to intensify the war there and of course you must have realised that opium production increasing ten fold is no coincidence.

There are many other things that are highly misleading in here, it's not all facts, like only giving congress 1 hour to vote on the stimulus, it was actually one day, but some wanted more time.
My understanding of this was there were several revisions of this and only 1 hour was given to look over the final bill. However as you agreed this was a joke in itself because the congress men and women do not even read these bills themselves.

Members of his own party voted against because of this. This Documentary, well full of facts, also threw in misleading "information" to push their agenda one way or another on Obama.
I haven't watched the documentary yet but I appreciate that you acknowledged that there were lots of facts unlike some insane salivating so called conservative supporters.

I for one and someone who has followed Obama since 2004, I studied his speeches and know his issues fairly well. Like for instance controlling the internet.

Actually companies want to do that. Companies like Comcast (who I have) and others want to take off some sights, then charge extra to get the real news and information.
Indeed they do, but ultimately Congress can stop them, do you remember they tried to get rid of net neutrality?

Obama, who's support steams from the internet, is against this, as he has spoken against reducing what we see on the net. He also has stated he wants to use government money to get broadband out to more areas across the nation, which I think should have been on this stimulus, so that people in smaller communities can get more news.
Indeed but this plan has been formulated around the implementation of the internet 2 which goes against everything which the present incarnation of the internet stands for.

That would be the New World Orders nightmare, more people with more information.
No doubt

Also, Obama as a Democrat, is against guns. As a Mexican American, I can see the need for gun control. In Mexico, the war between the government and the cartels is very deadly.
Most of the weapons the cartels have got their hands on are certainly not from a typical gun store come on man, you know this!

One reason why is because the average citizen is not allowed to have a gun, but the cartels are getting their guns from the US. 
Correctamundo, but most of the weapons are military weapons, those cartel fellas have serious weaponry, it don't come cheap  ;)

90% of all guns are from the US. I think that we should have laws in border states that will find a way to limit the guns that find themselves in cartels hands.
See above

There are many problems in the world today. It's not as black and white as we see it.
Aint that the truth
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 02:30:31 PM by virtuoso »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »
A lot of the information is good from Alex Jones but the way he presents it sometimes does a disservice to people who know whats going on because he brings alot of ridicule for his over the top rants.
yeah he just needs to make it not so "OMG APACOLYPSE IS COMING" like lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2009, 09:11:03 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2009, 09:14:33 PM »
M Dogg, Osama will never get caught, he was a scapegoat. 

he was given tours of the white house under a fake alias, Tim Osman

he's not really in the caves, it's a joke.  they literally got people wasting their times looking for someone who's in another part of the globe.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2009, 09:16:27 PM »

just watch this you guys

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2009, 09:33:11 PM »

just watch this you guys
thanks 4 the link. I'm checking it out.

as for THE OBAMA DECEPTION: I've seen it twice now and I enjoyed & learned a lot from it.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Roccy

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2009, 02:30:21 PM »

he's not really in the caves, it's a joke.  they literally got people wasting their times looking for someone who's in another part of the globe.

+1
how it really goes down..

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »
wow ^