Author Topic: Updated!!! VIDEO: Big Paybacc "P.A.Y.B.A.C.C." / "VALLEY NIGGA"  (Read 1011 times)

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
Re: VIDEO: Big Paybacc "VALLEY NIGGA"
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 12:15:41 PM »
i dont see why lames like spider loc and whoever that big gaybacc is try to be rappers, do they honestly think theyre gonna get signed?

spider is signed and turned down deals before he got signed and im not sure if he is or not, but how u know paybacc isnt signed to baymaac music? 8)

signed to who lmaoo?? baymacc records lmaooooo fucking lames..
how is that lame? please explain or your just hating.... ha ha
old i need some attention cuz my daddy dont sneak into my bed at night and cuddle with me anymore metrosexual ass lame hater
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 12:17:01 PM »
;D ;D ;D  :o tell that to 40 you E thug!!  i like payback rap and video just said that from fight scenes seen it in 40 glocc video first u PUSSY catching fades on the net  :-*

SHOW EM YA PHYSIQUE!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL HOW GAY IS THAT??????? 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 12:18:32 PM »
nah but see thats the difference between spider, crooked, big paybacc they do what they want
aite crooked dont have a album out
but spider got album thats in stores that was put out without 50's name on it.  
he did that on his own, and he did that on his own so he can make the muzik that he wants.  they (by the looks of it) dont want to be signed to no label cuz then they gon have to drop down and give em 50, they some street cats that want to make street muzik.  only way thats gon happen is by goin the street way not goin and askin wayne for help.

i dont see why lames like spider loc and whoever that big gaybacc is try to be rappers, do they honestly think theyre gonna get signed?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 12:19:16 PM »

I dont see why goofballs like you feel the need to click on these threads and stress your dislike as if your opinion is relevant :D You like the song stop bull shittin with yourself and enjoy the music!
I AGREE all & all tight video&song paybacc is nice 8) but the video stil remind me of gang fight from 40 video no big deal though just a concept bite from who made it ::) lets see who else uses fight scenes in thier videos. ??? this dj smeeze aka dj deeez nutz!! talk very hard in all threads  :-* thats for u E THUG
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2009, 12:24:29 PM »

I dont see why goofballs like you feel the need to click on these threads and stress your dislike as if your opinion is relevant :D You like the song stop bull shittin with yourself and enjoy the music!
I AGREE all & all tight video&song paybacc is nice 8) but the video stil remind me of gang fight from 40 video no big deal though just a concept bite from who made it ::) lets see who else uses fight scenes in thier videos. ??? this dj smeeze aka dj deeez nutz!! talk very hard in all threads  :-* thats for u E THUG

so u r just ignoring the facts that fist fight scenes have been used in videos (ecspecially) west coast videos for ages? y would u negate the truest fact stated in this thread yet and stick behind a position that clearly has no basis?????? hmm go figure 8)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2009, 12:26:42 PM »

U should watch more videos other than 40 Glocc's then it wouldn't remind you of 40's videos  ;) real talk because the first video that pops in my mind is TQ's westside. The homies or anybody fightin or slap boxin in a video is not an unique idea.

Can't wait for his mixtape to drop tho! BAYMAAC
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2009, 12:28:52 PM »

i dont talk hard in any threads i'm here to promote the homies and be more involved in the west coast music scene 40 gloc
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2009, 12:29:31 PM »
let the sleepers sleep preme, sad how they can even hae while fast asleep mm mm mm shame shame shame 8)

lil murda show

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2009, 12:31:19 PM »
40 glokk had his homies puttin on niggas in a hotel hallway,how corny was that ,motel 6 crips...

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2009, 12:31:50 PM »
i'm feelin this shit good look on Q  bein in the video too

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2009, 12:32:05 PM »
haha that aint 40 glocc
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2009, 12:33:24 PM »
how u know that isnt mister forty glock himself????? do u know the real forty glock? 8)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2009, 12:34:28 PM »
let the sleepers sleep preme, sad how they can even hae while fast asleep mm mm mm shame shame shame 8)

They show how much they sleep on a lot of music by dickridin' and actin' brand new showin' their ignorance to the game.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

lil murda show

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2009, 12:34:46 PM »
i'm feelin this shit good look on Q  bein in the video too
shout out to k-boy too...

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2009, 12:34:55 PM »
Hot video to a banging track.....good shit Crash & Paybacc !! Can't wait for Paybacc mixtape now