Author Topic: One Nation Finally Getting Released  (Read 4138 times)

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
Re: One Nation Finally Getting Released
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 09:53:03 AM »
someone download this lame b.s. bootleg for $8.99 and upload that shit

http://www.amazon.com/One-Nation-Explicit/dp/B001UCTFCQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1236962651&sr=8-1

Yeah.  I checked Amazon.com's site and saw that that was already up for download.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the same version of "One Nation" that Shorty-O was selling on here?  It sure looks like the same cover art.  But if it is a bootleg, how is Amazon.com allowed to sell the mp3's?

the same way he's gonna try to sell that bullshit ass crooked i digital download lol

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 09:57:11 AM »
First Amazon.com comment:  8)

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars Go to Limewire!, March 13, 2009
By    Eloquent Assassin - See all my reviews
This "album" is nothing more than a lame bootleg. The person(?) who put this together, downloaded a bunch of mp3s, packaged it and is now looking to rip you off. I also hear he enjoys 6 ft. philly cheesesteaks every morning with a side of ribs.

Do yourself a favor and avoid this and every other release put out by this "company".

This is a different company

Label: Affiliated Records
Copyright: 2009 Affiliated Records

From allhiphop.com

Now, label A.E.G. has acquired the rights for the 18-track LP, and will release One Nation as a digital-only album. 

One Nation will be released on Friday March 20 through all major digital distributors such as iTunes and Amazon.

(AEG are the same company who have done the michael jackson concerts.)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JohnnyL

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 09:57:55 AM »
someone download this lame b.s. bootleg for $8.99 and upload that shit

http://www.amazon.com/One-Nation-Explicit/dp/B001UCTFCQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1236962651&sr=8-1

Yeah.  I checked Amazon.com's site and saw that that was already up for download.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the same version of "One Nation" that Shorty-O was selling on here?  It sure looks like the same cover art.  But if it is a bootleg, how is Amazon.com allowed to sell the mp3's?

the same way he's gonna try to sell that bullshit ass crooked i digital download lol

Well, assuming that's true, maybe he can put it up for sale on Amazon.com, but he's not going to be able to sell Crooked I songs he doesn't have.  So if the tracklist has no new tracks but it has stuff on it like "G'd Up and Banged Out," "So Damn Hood," and other common songs on it, I would hope everyone would be smart enough to avoid buyng it.

JohnnyL

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 10:08:02 AM »
WTF?!? I just checked Itunes and this is listed as being available on there as well.  According to  itunes it's been available since Feb. 24., and the record company listed is Affiliated Records.  How could a bootleg end up on Amazon.com and Itunes like this?

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 10:46:28 AM »
Digital download only! Son of a whore.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

JohnnyL

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 10:52:21 AM »
Digital download only! Son of a whore.

I don't think you're missing anything.  I think this will end up being fake.  Even if they were going to release a 2pac album as a digital download only, I think they would give it more than a week to promote the release.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 11:02:04 AM »
Was it completed before his death or are they finishing it now? I hope it doesn't end up being like the last few 2Pac "albums" we've been getting.

JohnnyL

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2009, 11:14:22 AM »
Was it completed before his death or are they finishing it now? I hope it doesn't end up being like the last few 2Pac "albums" we've been getting.

I believe 2pac, The Outlawz, and the Bootcamp Clique completed an album's worth of tracks in 1996.  They may not have been completely mixed down but I think all the vocals were laid for at least one albums worth of songs.  However, what they end up releasing, if it ever comes out offically could be a different story.  Especially given the history the later 2pac releases have had for having heavily remixed material.  What's being offered currently on Amazon and Itunes however is a compilation of tracks that are readily available online.  Most of them aren't new remixes, but they are tracks that are pretty common.  If anything else actually comes out next week, it will most likely be another bootleg with more easy-to-find tracks.

Ese Torsido

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2009, 11:39:18 AM »
Can you post a song from both the official release and the original bootleg? I want to compare the quality. We'll see if Affiliated Record's release of "One Nation" is legit or not.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2009, 11:39:44 AM »
i remember the cd that came with the thug immortal dvd.. the interviewer asked pac.. n he gave a list of everybody that was suppose to be on it...

spice, breed bone and a couple more folks... guess that version will never surface

JohnnyL

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 11:49:03 AM »
i remember the cd that came with the thug immortal dvd.. the interviewer asked pac.. n he gave a list of everybody that was suppose to be on it...

spice, breed bone and a couple more folks... guess that version will never surface

Unless I'm mistaken, I think it was originally conceived as a two-disc project.  One disc was to be released on Duck Down Records and the other disc on Death Row Records.  I think maybe only one album worth of tracks were actually completed.  But probably only a few people know exactly which tracks and how many.  I know that Bone Thugs confirmed in interviews that even though 2pac implied that they would be featured on the album, they never had a chance to record anything for it.  I'm not sure how many guest artists did have time to contribute.  I think some of the people he named in that interview probably did record songs for it and some didn't.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 12:17:42 PM »
I doubt this project has Afeni's backing.  She likes to promote all his releases and interscope releases them....i doubt she'd let all those good One Nation tracks be digital download only by a no name record company.  Plus, is it a coincidence that this CD conists of tracks that have already been leaked??  I know "Just Watchin'" was intended for The Doggfather album, not for One Nation, but Snoop pulled it because he didn't want to capitalize on Pac's death (at least that is what snoop said).

But, like it or not, the memory of 2Pac fades more and more every year.  I'm not sure what Afeni expects to gain by continuing to wait to release these 2pac tracks, as I can only imagine the amount of sales she will get diminishes every year as more and more of his previous fans move on to other things.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 12:19:24 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

JohnnyL

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 12:35:14 PM »
I doubt this project has Afeni's backing.  She likes to promote all his releases and interscope releases them....i doubt she'd let all those good One Nation tracks be digital download only by a no name record company.  Plus, is it a coincidence that this CD conists of tracks that have already been leaked??  I know "Just Watchin'" was intended for The Doggfather album, not for One Nation, but Snoop pulled it because he didn't want to capitalize on Pac's death (at least that is what snoop said).

Yeah.  "Just Watchin'" isn't a One Nation track, and "Basket Case ('96 Sho Shot)" is, and it conspicuously absent from the list.  I suppose the argument could be made that a different "One Nation" album with a different tracklist will surface  on March 20th, but even then I doubt it will be the official album.  As you said, if this was real, it would have a proper release from Interscope and Amaru.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 01:15:13 PM by JohnnyL »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 12:41:58 PM »
damn no promo or nuthin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MarshColin

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 12:53:03 PM »
This is fake!!! Affiliated Records = In The Bank Ent = Shortyo = Shonuff. Do not support this, this is nothing more than a bootleg being made to look official. I seriously hope legal action is taken against that fat fuck and karma finally catches up to him.