Author Topic: One Nation Finally Getting Released  (Read 4137 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: One Nation Finally Getting Released
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2009, 12:27:52 PM »
The proper One Nation album was like 10 tracks.

Way more than that. The best tracks from One Nation haven't hit the net.

JohnnyL

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2009, 01:03:52 PM »
 One of the frustrating things about the "One Nation" album is that no one who knows has ever given a definitive answer as to which tracks belong on the album.  Some of them are obvious because they make reference to "One Nation" in the song itself.  We also know there are some tracks that haven't leaked from "One Nation."  But I wonder if there are some tracks that have leaked that may also belong on the album, but so far have not been confirmed by anyone in-the-know as being "One Nation" tracks.

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2009, 01:24:29 PM »
The album is already on iTunes. Just search for 2Pac - One Nation and you can buy it online.

My version is still a lot better than any version online.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2009, 01:38:32 PM »

JohnnyL

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2009, 01:40:41 PM »
The album is already on iTunes. Just search for 2Pac - One Nation and you can buy it online.

My version is still a lot better than any version online.

Yeah.  We've been talking about that.  Apparently it was uploaded in late February.  It's not the real album.  It's Shorty-O's bootleg version.  I'm still not sure how he pulled off selling it on there but he did.  It's on itunes as well.  If you look closely at the tracklist though, you'll see its missing some songs from the "One Nation" album, and it has some songs on it that aren't "One Nation" songs.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2009, 02:12:17 PM »
done get mad.....get money

:)

this cd is the best quality out right now and im talking to dru ha about a "book 2" of one nation

so haters eat a dick on that

like i told LosSkan... we could do the crooked i real proper itunes, amazon all of them shits......
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 02:15:46 PM by Shonuff »

JohnnyL

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2009, 04:19:32 PM »

this cd is the best quality out right now and im talking to dru ha about a "book 2" of one nation

like i told LosSkan... we could do the crooked i real proper itunes, amazon all of them shits......

Who is Dru Ha?  Come on, man...is this a quasi-admission that you're behind the Music Media LLC Crooked I project?  I'm not even trying to start a fight.  At this point, I would just like to know what's going on?  And while we're on the subject, do you know anything about this March 20th "One Nation."  For the record, I would've supported an Itunes or Amazon.com download for "Say Hi to the Bad Guy." I just wanted the music.  It didn't matter to me who was selling it and if so and so was really so and so.  I don't care how many internet names someone uses and I'll wager there were others who felt the same.  But for whatever reason, the project was cancelled.  And it seems that Los Skanless is no longer interested in selling.  He probably feels like it's too much of a headache.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2009, 04:32:46 PM »
no im not music media i wish i had the content or ida did the same thing i did with one nation lol

my comment was simply to state I emailed losskans when he advertised he was buying the album, told him what I could do and he let dantes net nerds get in his ear now look at him fucked his own money up. If i had the crook album id release it myself. So if anyone got the shit PM me and ill release it and give you 50% ill release it on itunes and all them place....

hell if you got any rare, unreleased music we can make a few thousand :)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2009, 04:41:07 PM »

Who is Dru Ha?  Come on, man...is this a quasi-admission that you're behind the Music Media LLC Crooked I project?  I'm not even trying to start a fight.  At this point, I would just like to know what's going on?  And while we're on the subject, do you know anything about this March 20th "One Nation."  For the record, I would've supported an Itunes or Amazon.com download for "Say Hi to the Bad Guy." I just wanted the music.  It didn't matter to me who was selling it and if so and so was really so and so.  I don't care how many internet names someone uses and I'll wager there were others who felt the same.  But for whatever reason, the project was cancelled.  And it seems that Los Skanless is no longer interested in selling.  He probably feels like it's too much of a headache.

Dru-Ha is the co-founder of Duck Down. The Music Media shit is bullshit. The actual REAL Say Hi album is locked up tighter than a Nun's private area. I honestly doubt Dru-Ha has a good copy of the tracks of One Nation. I know he has them, so does Buckshot, Digglah, etc. but they aren't the best quality.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2009, 04:45:21 PM »
even if its not "CDQ" its still the best we are gonna get. and he prob got shit we never heard so well see monday where the conversation is gonna take us :)

JohnnyL

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2009, 04:57:37 PM »
no im not music media i wish i had the content or ida did the same thing i did with one nation lol

my comment was simply to state I emailed losskans when he advertised he was buying the album, told him what I could do and he let dantes net nerds get in his ear now look at him fucked his own money up. If i had the crook album id release it myself. So if anyone got the shit PM me and ill release it and give you 50% ill release it on itunes and all them place....

hell if you got any rare, unreleased music we can make a few thousand :)

Well, I'll say this Dante has put out some pricey projects in the past.  I wasn't aware he had even gotten involved in the whole Los Skanless Crooked I project.  If my recollection serves me Dante has professed in the past to not be interested in Crooked I's music, so it never would have occurred to me that he'd even have an opinion.  As far as the Music Media LLC, I think it must be a scam.  I could find no Canada-based company called that.  And no record of an Adam Bouchard.  While I'd like to believe it's true, there seems to be no evidence to support it.

2euce 7even

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2009, 12:38:36 PM »
"Fortune And Fame OG" Is Missin. >:(

JohnnyL

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2009, 01:29:47 PM »
Okay, so Shonuff, you've taken credit for the Affiliated "One Nation" release that's available on Itunes right now.  What about this A.E.G. release that allhiphop was claiming is coming out March 20th?  Are you behind this one as well?

Manu

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2009, 01:32:27 PM »
Okay, so Shonuff, you've taken credit for the Affiliated "One Nation" release that's available on Itunes right now.  What about this A.E.G. release that allhiphop was claiming is coming out March 20th?  Are you behind this one as well?

yes he is

Schreibs21

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2009, 07:18:44 PM »
"Fortune And Fame OG" Is Missin. >:(

it's not leaked, all of the songs on this are leaked