Author Topic: One Nation Finally Getting Released  (Read 4106 times)

SkinzYall

Re: One Nation Finally Getting Released
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2009, 02:50:09 PM »
ay yo does anyobody in tzhe building got that "THE MONEY" track from that one nation album?? that shit is bangin like a mofucka  :o
here's the whole bullshit cd shortyo is selling:  http://rapidshare.com/files/209535070/Fattyo_-_One_Nation_of_Fat.rar  thanks to dmented for the link.

i should feel blessed that he is passing off my remix of thug nigga as the og i suppose.  shame on him for "remastering" it, though.  sounds like ass now.

Sweet link. Same ol' limewire garbage though.

JohnnyL

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2009, 02:57:24 PM »
 To me, the most ridiculous part of this whole thing is that some one with actual legal rights to this album could release it properly and make large sums of money.  Being that it was the last 2pac album that was actually his brain child and not just a compilation of unreleased 2pac songs, I think it would sell quite well, even now.  But instead these tracks will probably continue to collect dust for another 13 plus years.  Oh sure, we'll get more 2pac albums.  But I very much doubt we'll ever get this one.

Elano

« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »
Yesterday (March 13), digital label A.E.G. announced that Tupac Shakur and Boot Camp Clik’s fabled One Nation album would finally see an official release on March 20.

While Hip-Hop fans were surprised, no one was more so than Duck Down CEO Dru Ha, who explained that his organization was never approached about releasing the album they helped create.

“Aside from Pac before he passed and continuing to stay in contact with the Outlawz and the family, nobody has even been in contact with us about our involvement, our interest in tracks, etc.” Dru Ha told AllHipHop.com in an exclusive statement. “I’ve never heard of this company but we’ll certainly be contacting them to find out what we’re not in the know of.”

One Nation was the brainchild of Tupac and Boot Camp Clik, and aimed at dispelling the growing tensions between East and West Coast artists and fans in the wake of the Bad Boy-Death Row feud.

According to a press release from A.E.G., the album includes appearances from The Notorious B.I.G., Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Big Daddy Kane, Greg Nice, and Tha Outlawz.

At press time, Afeni Shakur and representatives from the Shakur estate could not be reached for comment.

On February 24, Duck Down released Smoke N Mirrors, the debut album from Cypress Hill frontman B-Real.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2009, 03:02:15 PM »
Yesterday (March 13), digital label A.E.G. announced that Tupac Shakur and Boot Camp Clik’s fabled One Nation album would finally see an official release on March 20.

While Hip-Hop fans were surprised, no one was more so than Duck Down CEO Dru Ha, who explained that his organization was never approached about releasing the album they helped create.

“Aside from Pac before he passed and continuing to stay in contact with the Outlawz and the family, nobody has even been in contact with us about our involvement, our interest in tracks, etc.” Dru Ha told AllHipHop.com in an exclusive statement. “I’ve never heard of this company but we’ll certainly be contacting them to find out what we’re not in the know of.”

One Nation was the brainchild of Tupac and Boot Camp Clik, and aimed at dispelling the growing tensions between East and West Coast artists and fans in the wake of the Bad Boy-Death Row feud.

According to a press release from A.E.G., the album includes appearances from The Notorious B.I.G., Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Big Daddy Kane, Greg Nice, and Tha Outlawz.

At press time, Afeni Shakur and representatives from the Shakur estate could not be reached for comment.

On February 24, Duck Down released Smoke N Mirrors, the debut album from Cypress Hill frontman B-Real.

ALREADY POSTED SIR.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2009, 03:03:51 PM »
dante must want all his personal info posted all over the net... i dont think you do dante so if i was you id let it be... mad someone else doing something you cant do lol

get a real job instead of living off your dead dad

Dante's information has already leaked all over the internet. That wouldn't be ground breaking. Plus, Dante made his money off 2Pac and made more money than In The Bank and For The People combined with G. Litt. So, I don't honestly think he cares. No offense Richard.

JohnnyL

« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »

ALREADY POSTED SIR.

All-hiphop should've checked their source before they ran that first story to begin with.  I'm glad they ran a follow-up and all, but all this confusion could have been avoided.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2009, 03:06:34 PM »
dante must want all his personal info posted all over the net... i dont think you do dante so if i was you id let it be... mad someone else doing something you cant do lol

get a real job instead of living off your dead dad

Dante's information has already leaked all over the internet. That wouldn't be ground breaking. Plus, Dante made his money off 2Pac and made more money than In The Bank and For The People combined with G. Litt. So, I don't honestly think he cares. No offense Richard.

Also, it's not professional to leak people's information. I thought you were a record company or a business man? Not a person like um how do you say an e-banger?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2009, 03:07:21 PM »

ALREADY POSTED SIR.

All-hiphop should've checked their source before they ran that first story to begin with.  I'm glad they ran a follow-up and all, but all this confusion could have been avoided.

Yeah, they ran Untouchable claiming the song was unheard. LOL. Anyhow, I like them because Illseed ran that D.O.C. story which made my day.

JohnnyL

« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2009, 03:24:47 PM »
ay yo does anyobody in tzhe building got that "THE MONEY" track from that one nation album?? that shit is bangin like a mofucka  :o
here's the whole bullshit cd shortyo is selling:  http://rapidshare.com/files/209535070/Fattyo_-_One_Nation_of_Fat.rar  thanks to dmented for the link.

i should feel blessed that he is passing off my remix of thug nigga as the og i suppose.  shame on him for "remastering" it, though.  sounds like ass now.

Lol.  You guys went a little crazy with the pictures you put in this .rar file

cyence

• 'G'
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2009, 04:26:45 PM »
yes siiiir we have already spoke to dru ha and are getting % situated and talking about releasing a "book 2" of the album

btw noone has cd q versions of the songs since most were never completed or mixed down but i can tell you dru ha did say the shit he has is incredible

SMH
I think your blatant lying and dishonesty is literally a sickness that you should seek medical attention for

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2009, 04:59:32 PM »
HAHA THIS SHIT IS COMEDY  8)

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2009, 08:59:50 PM »
LOL! I found the cover art for the One Nation Album

JohnnyL

« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2009, 09:08:17 PM »
Don't know about Itunes, but it looks at though Amazon.com removed the album.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2009, 09:24:28 PM »
Looks like the kid's bootleg hustle is slowing come to an end. That AllHipHop listing will probably bring him some unwanted legal attention.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2009, 10:04:25 PM »
like i said if you dont know how the game works please dont speak on it. call any distro and ask them how they work lol Koch, Emi, Caroline Distribution Anyone of them will tell you exactly what i told you
No, they wouldn't. You already showed from the comment below that you don't have the slighest concept of how business is actually handled.

as for you thinking that i need to recoup any costs before anyone gets paid... dont work like that, we work out a 3:1 deal with every artists which means for every $3 they make we take a $1 to recoup the costs we put out meaning if a album sells for $15 we get $12... outta that 12 its split 50/50... out of the artists $6 we take $2 to recoup back what we spent.
For you to even think any business (no matter what industry) could be run this way is laughable. You actually think a record label could stay in business if they gave artists that large a percentage of their earnings before they turned a profit? The person investing the money is always going to make way more than the artist. If you didn't even know that then you're not even competent as a "pretend" CEO. Might be time to move on to a different forum where people will actually believe that sci-fi fantasy BS.