Author Topic: Video Footage: Entire Joe Budden Show in Boston (Slaughter House Footage also)  (Read 118 times)

Troublesome

• Lil Geezy
This is from the Budden show last Thursday in Boston.

I got the entire show from beginning to end...over two hours. 25 vids, each vid is a different song. Got all the talking between songs etc. Basically every second that Joe was on stage is up there. they're numbered 1 - 25 if you wanna watch em in order.

Here ya go:
www.youtube.com/troublesomerap

And for those that haven't already seen...I also have footage from the first ever Slaughter House show @ SOBs from January 22nd up there. About an hour and 10 minutes from that show. Those are the earliest vids up there numbered 1 -22.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
I'm gonna go ahead and say the complete opposite of what my homie told me the other day, if it wasn't for crooked i, i wouldn't have EVER ever ever listened to any of them other dudes. Not that i do now, but i wouldn't have even paid them any mind.

Troublesome

• Lil Geezy
you're missing out homie...I gotta give mad props to all four of em. Even before Slaughter House was started... Joe, Royce and Crooked have all been in my personal top 5 for years. And I was a fan of Joell's as well, I just didn't hear as much from him. But they're four of the dopest emcees in the game today. Slaughter House is like a dream group for me.

Jaydc555

Yeah I was a huge fan of all four before the group so it was like a dream come true for me.