Author Topic: So Loon3y finally "mans up" and peddles down to Studio City....  (Read 655 times)

Pacific Standard

Only thing is, no way he could fight me for real, so he brought back up.

But I've had my fair share of ass whoopings before, so I'm not going out like a bitch.

Stick around and see what happens next...Part 2 coming soon.

OchoCinco

Re: So Loon3y finally "mans up" and peddles down to Studio City....
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 03:16:25 PM »

weak.

Pacific Standard

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 03:27:40 PM »
Thats what I'm sayin.

I like your new bitch in the sig.

DPE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 03:29:14 PM »
ahahahaaa!! damn that shit is funny.

8) 8) 8)
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Pacific Standard

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »
But then I'm like (kurupt voice) "DAZ!" and point towards a bitch jogging with a bottle of hennessy and his priorities shift. Then my buddy D-Black comes up the block in my grand marquis and smashes into Loon3y and I get to hear a man crying in korean.

Will I ever end the mayhem?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 03:39:07 PM »
so looney is actually that guy in those pictures? i thought he was the half way normal asian guy  ::)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »

But I've had my fair share of ass whoopings before, so I'm not going out like a bitch.

I dont know Loon3y in real life, so this shit aint really about him. He could be for real, he could be a buster, who knows.  But whats funny is, when I was comin up most of my homies were Bloods and so everybody thought I was too. And on some real gang shit Asian gangs get respect. Down here we got Asian crips and theyre for real. I had one of them fools pull a gun on me before.  Ask any real banger and they wont clown Asian gangs the way a lotta these suburb kids do online who really dont know shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 04:14:13 PM »
LMAO @ a bitch jogging with a bottle of Hennessy.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 04:16:35 PM »

How funny would that shit be? lol. See her stop at a red light....joggin in place, takin a swig off the bottle lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 04:20:29 PM »
your avatar picture was worth checking out this thread  8)
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 04:21:22 PM »

How funny would that shit be? lol. See her stop at a red light....joggin in place, takin a swig off the bottle lol
That's wifey material right there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009, 05:09:33 PM »

I dont know Loon3y in real life, so this shit aint really about him. He could be for real, he could be a buster, who knows.  But whats funny is, when I was comin up most of my homies were Bloods and so everybody thought I was too. And on some real gang shit Asian gangs get respect. Down here we got Asian crips and theyre for real. I had one of them fools pull a gun on me before.  Ask any real banger and they wont clown Asian gangs the way a lotta these suburb kids do online who really dont know shit.

its obvious that these  white kids are talkin outta their ass, they dont know what their talking about. lol especially AG, muhfukka these guys literally get everything from tv

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2009, 05:15:56 PM »

Because Asians roll deeper than Mexicans. Fuck with one, and about a half an hour later, a platoon of them pull up in Hondas ready to ride on fools.

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 05:40:22 PM »

Because Asians roll deeper than Mexicans. Fuck with one, and about a half an hour later, a platoon of them pull up in Hondas ready to ride on fools.

Thats true.  I just remember bein younger and gettin questioned by this muthafucka from the Gang Detail Unit about some shit, and (for whatever reason) he starts tellin me about how the Asian gangs are the most vicious gangs they deal with.  I mean, it is what it is. I just learned over the years not to doubt anybody.

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2009, 05:41:15 PM »
maybe in san diego and shit people are afriad of asians but not everywhere