Author Topic: Euthanasia  (Read 384 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Euthanasia
« on: March 14, 2009, 01:42:59 PM »
do u agree disagree with it?

should it be legalised where u are(if it aint already)?

discuss..

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Euthanasia
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 05:29:58 PM »

No. it's yet another sinister move by the governments of the world to pull the heart strings of the public in an effort to have them clamouring and demanding euthanasia. In reality what it means is state approved means of deciding who lives and who dies, if someone wants to die quickly, they can turn the car on with the windows up in a confined space or redirecting the exhaust with a hose. All this assisted suicide bullshit is so sick and I genuinely hope people do not fall for it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 05:56:28 PM »
I dont think assisted suicide is any sicker then getting people hooked on meds in order to mask a medical/psychological problem rather then fixing it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 06:27:22 PM »
I dont think assisted suicide is any sicker then getting people hooked on meds in order to mask a medical/psychological problem rather then fixing it.

They are both disgusting

Pacific Standard

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 06:30:29 PM »
Virtuoso I gotta ask, are a Christian or do you have any religious affiliations?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 06:55:02 PM »

I believe in god but no I have no affinity to any religion, I don't follow a religious path but if someone does, then it's all to the good. You really shouldn't try and pigeon hole the iidea of being against "legalised" euthanasia as a religious ideal, if you can't see the dangers in having the state decide who lives and who dies then you need to snap out of whatever trance you are in.

Pacific Standard

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 07:00:06 PM »

I believe in god but no I have no affinity to any religion, I don't follow a religious path but if someone does, then it's all to the good. You really shouldn't try and pigeon hole the iidea of being against "legalised" euthanasia as a religious ideal, if you can't see the dangers in having the state decide who lives and who dies then you need to snap out of whatever trance you are in.

I wasn't trying to write your opinion off, just curious as I'm pretty apathetic to the issue and you had a strong opinion. I guess I was looking to find some purpose in such a strong conviction.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 12:27:23 AM »
It should be legalized, but heavily regulated. There's no point in suffering if you have a terminal illness. How the fuck can abortion be legal, but not euthanasia?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'EclipZe

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 02:36:56 AM »
just like sik said, specially if you say yourself that you'd rather die than to be a fucking plant (like that woman from italy), who the fuck is the vatican/goverment/and all the other people that don't have any relativity with this woman to say that she may not die by euthanasia ?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 09:14:50 AM »
It should be legalized, but heavily regulated. There's no point in suffering if you have a terminal illness. How the fuck can abortion be legal, but not euthanasia?

The problem is mate that what this essentially entails is a panel of so called experts who will decide if someone lives or dies and increasingly this is being decided on a cost benefit analysis, i.e. the elderly do not make a contribution to the economy anymore and so therefore we need to deprive them of health care which would save their life. This is the reality of what heavy regulation is, indeed this is what was mentioned about the new stimulus package, that it contained measures to restrict vital health care to the elderly. These people have paid into the economy their entire lives, they are as entitled as anyone else as far as I am concerned. As for this bullshit of but we don't have the money, they just print the money whenever they want, as has been mentioned many times before, this aint about money.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 09:42:25 AM »

The problem is mate that what this essentially entails is a panel of so called experts who will decide if someone lives or dies and increasingly this is being decided on a cost benefit analysis, i.e. the elderly do not make a contribution to the economy anymore and so therefore we need to deprive them of health care which would save their life. This is the reality of what heavy regulation is, indeed this is what was mentioned about the new stimulus package, that it contained measures to restrict vital health care to the elderly. These people have paid into the economy their entire lives, they are as entitled as anyone else as far as I am concerned. As for this bullshit of but we don't have the money, they just print the money whenever they want, as has been mentioned many times before, this aint about money.

Why would there be experts involved in the decision ? I thought only the will of the person who wants to die is important? PS: I'm not in favour of euthanasia. Passive ok, but not active.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 09:44:54 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 10:00:14 AM »
completely disagree
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 12:47:37 AM »

There's a plethora of shit that could go wrong with legalizing euthanasia. There's the issue of family members wanting to kill their family member to collect insurance or an inheritance.

I don't have the answers. All I am saying is that people should have the choice.......not anyone else.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the ghost

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 04:38:16 PM »
We let dogs die gracefully, but a human being?  In clear cut cases it should be legal.  The ONLY reason it's not is due to religious pressures.  The life insurance stuff is a cover.  All policies have clauses that prevent payment on suicide.  Besides they could just drive off a cliff to collect in that case.  Virtuoso brings up a good point about government supervision of this, but I think it could be done correctly.  I really don't think too many people care about the legal ramifications of killing yourself currently.  It's only the facilitators.