Author Topic: NEW!! Slaughterhouse - Whack MC's [CDQ] DOWNLOAD (Produced by Red Spyda)  (Read 1673 times)

Jaydc555

Re: NEW!! Slaughterhouse - Whack MC's [CDQ] DOWNLOAD
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 03:08:05 AM »
Damn!my favorite track so far.that beat is fucking crazy!Ortiz didn't really suite the beat but the other three came with it.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 03:25:56 AM »
thanks ill check it out

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 04:52:46 AM »
damn  :o
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 05:41:45 AM »
Other than Royce nobody really talked about wack Mc's. BTW did Royce throw a jab at Fabolous ?

Red Spyda never left  8)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Royce straight murdered this! Everyone else was abit average, that beats just 8)

BTW did Royce throw a jab at Fabolous ?
I think it was directed at Jae Hood
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 06:19:00 AM by Makaveli's Food & Liquor »

David Gutterman

Re: NEW!! Slaughterhouse - Whack MC's
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2009, 06:15:59 AM »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2009, 07:28:59 AM »
Other than Royce nobody really talked about wack Mc's. BTW did Royce throw a jab at Fabolous ?

Red Spyda never left  8)

Yea i was expecting sth similar to Tap Dancing:) anyway this is quality also...hip hop is alive:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YoungCrookedI

man stop bitchin,this track is bangin!!! they need something too rock concerts,festivals etc. they got on slaught,move on & fight club these are tracks for the brain and whack mc´s has a lil bit brain but it´s about the jump effect!!!

JohnnyL

Great track....love the beat's old school feel.  I think right now this one and "Move On" might be my two favorites.

EFFeX

man stop bitchin,this track is bangin!!! they need something too rock concerts,festivals etc. they got on slaught,move on & fight club these are tracks for the brain and whack mc´s has a lil bit brain but it´s about the jump effect!!!

Word. Slaughterhouse trying to make something for everyone and I appreciate that.

GangstaBoogy

Damn I can't wait to get home and hear this.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2009, 10:37:59 AM »
This song is getting shitted on over at the JoeBuddenTV forums lol. I agree though it didn't live up the hype, the beat coulda been much more bangin and the ryhmes most DEF coulda been better. They shoulda stayed on topic and topped about "WHACK MC'S" maybe LOL? Overall, good track though, will bump in the whip obv!!!

I think the expectation was set too high ever since the video of the beat snippet leaked back in October. We heard the Wack MCs beat before the Onslaught track leaked. Therefore it's safe to say that this is one of the earliest tracks they recorded together as a group, right after Onslaught, so even though this is the 5th leak, it's probably the 3rd one they recorded together. They just been sitting on it for awhile.

Also, part of Budden's verse was recycled from a freestyle that he spit on Kay Slay's radio show back in January when SlaughterHouse was being interview (minus Crooked) while promoting the SOB's show.

Either way though, it didn't quite live up to the hype, but it's still a tight track. Royce took this one though.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2009, 10:44:46 AM »
This song is getting shitted on over at the JoeBuddenTV forums lol. I agree though it didn't live up the hype, the beat coulda been much more bangin and the ryhmes most DEF coulda been better. They shoulda stayed on topic and topped about "WHACK MC'S" maybe LOL? Overall, good track though, will bump in the whip obv!!!

I think the expectation was set too high ever since the video of the beat snippet leaked back in October. We heard the Wack MCs beat before the Onslaught track leaked. Therefore it's safe to say that this is one of the earliest tracks they recorded together as a group, right after Onslaught, so even though this is the 5th leak, it's probably the 3rd one they recorded together. They just been sitting on it for awhile.

Also, part of Budden's verse was recycled from a freestyle that he spit on Kay Slay's radio show back in January when SlaughterHouse was being interview (minus Crooked) while promoting the SOB's show.

Either way though, it didn't quite live up to the hype, but it's still a tight track. Royce took this one though.

yeah, royce got this one....joell is my favorite mc in the group, but he coulda came much better on this shit, he was hella off topic
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2009, 11:34:25 AM »

Yah, Joey has had his verse done since like late december, i remember Spyda told me, they were just waiting to get everyone on there then for awhile. But even when it was done they were sittin on it for awhile. Bangin track though!!!

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yah, Joey has had his verse done since like late december, i remember Spyda told me, they were just waiting to get everyone on there then for awhile. But even when it was done they were sittin on it for awhile. Bangin track though!!!

Put it this way, if we hadn't heard the beat snippet, and if Joey wouldn't have spit those bars in that freestyle, and the joint just dropped unexpectedly like it did today, I guarantee you people would've been nut hugging the hell outta this song over at JBTV.