Author Topic: NEW!! Slaughterhouse - Whack MC's [CDQ] DOWNLOAD (Produced by Red Spyda)  (Read 1674 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NEW!! Slaughterhouse - Whack MC's [CDQ] DOWNLOAD
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2009, 12:03:10 PM »
This song is getting shitted on over at the JoeBuddenTV forums lol. I agree though it didn't live up the hype, the beat coulda been much more bangin and the ryhmes most DEF coulda been better. They shoulda stayed on topic and topped about "WHACK MC'S" maybe LOL? Overall, good track though, will bump in the whip obv!!!

I think the expectation was set too high ever since the video of the beat snippet leaked back in October. We heard the Wack MCs beat before the Onslaught track leaked. Therefore it's safe to say that this is one of the earliest tracks they recorded together as a group, right after Onslaught, so even though this is the 5th leak, it's probably the 3rd one they recorded together. They just been sitting on it for awhile.

Also, part of Budden's verse was recycled from a freestyle that he spit on Kay Slay's radio show back in January when SlaughterHouse was being interview (minus Crooked) while promoting the SOB's show.

Either way though, it didn't quite live up to the hype, but it's still a tight track. Royce took this one though.

word,other than Joe puttin an old verse and like dude earlier said Joell was off on the beat. but the beat is bangin and fuck the hype im feelin this shit.

EFFeX

This song is getting shitted on over at the JoeBuddenTV forums lol. I agree though it didn't live up the hype, the beat coulda been much more bangin and the ryhmes most DEF coulda been better. They shoulda stayed on topic and topped about "WHACK MC'S" maybe LOL? Overall, good track though, will bump in the whip obv!!!

I think the expectation was set too high ever since the video of the beat snippet leaked back in October. We heard the Wack MCs beat before the Onslaught track leaked. Therefore it's safe to say that this is one of the earliest tracks they recorded together as a group, right after Onslaught, so even though this is the 5th leak, it's probably the 3rd one they recorded together. They just been sitting on it for awhile.

Also, part of Budden's verse was recycled from a freestyle that he spit on Kay Slay's radio show back in January when SlaughterHouse was being interview (minus Crooked) while promoting the SOB's show.

Either way though, it didn't quite live up to the hype, but it's still a tight track. Royce took this one though.

Yah, Joey has had his verse done since like late december, i remember Spyda told me, they were just waiting to get everyone on there then for awhile. But even when it was done they were sittin on it for awhile. Bangin track though!!!

Put it this way, if we hadn't heard the beat snippet, and if Joey wouldn't have spit those bars in that freestyle, and the joint just dropped unexpectedly like it did today, I guarantee you people would've been nut hugging the hell outta this song over at JBTV.

This happens all the time, I used to ruin music like that all the time for myself.

MediumL

like someone said they didnt really keep on topic but the song itself is dope. Think they need to work more as a group and not just be trying to show off their skills. If they can sound like a group with them also rapping crazy then they can drop a classic.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
like someone said they didnt really keep on topic but the song itself is dope. Think they need to work more as a group and not just be trying to show off their skills. If they can sound like a group with them also rapping crazy then they can drop a classic.

I agree, but as mentioned, this is one of the first tracks they recorded together back in November so the "newness" of the group sorta shows in this track, since they're all over the place. It's still a good track, it just lacks that group chemistry feel to it.

I'm not worried though. They've already let it be known that they'll be working on concept records and trying to elevate their writing game on some next level shit as a group. They've got the right idea though. They've pledged to record in the studio together and not e-mail verses, so that's a HUGE plus.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2009, 12:22:31 PM »

Doubt they recorded this earlier than the other leaks.Budden even said the song was not done for a while.Plus he wrote that while he was at the radio station.Also Royce disses Jea Hood so no doubt it was recorded in October.They recorded it recently.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2009, 12:43:57 PM »

Doubt they recorded this earlier than the other leaks.Budden even said the song was not done for a while.Plus he wrote that while he was at the radio station.Also Royce disses Jea Hood so no doubt it was recorded in October.They recorded it recently.

Not true, this was originally supposed to leak in January. Budden was on DJ Tony Touch show on Shade 45 on Jan. 25th and told the fans that the next leak was going to be Wack MCs and it was in the process of being mixed down and would leak on Tuesday, Jan. 27th but they ended up sitting on it. Then in another video on JBTV SlaughterHouse was talking together on camera in Detroit after the Nas show and said that Wack MCs was dropping real soon and that show happened on Feb. 6th.  So the track had been done for quite awhile, they just sat on it.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
I FUCKIN LUV THIS SONG!!!!

8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Haha fuck yeah, beat bangs, Royce goes hardd!!! "Ohhh we pop champagne"lol. Oritz off beat

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
straight BANGER!!!  8)

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
joell ortiz aint off beat at all, he just didn't come as tight as i would expect.....i thought crooked coulda came stronger as well.....like i said earlier royce got this one hands down.....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

DTG Entertainment

joell ortiz aint off beat at all, he just didn't come as tight as i would expect.....i thought crooked coulda came stronger as well.....like i said earlier royce got this one hands down.....

I agree.

Matty

SERIOUS HEAT! 8)

OchoCinco

Dogg Ly Dogg

that shit is vicious  8)
Crooked I latest verses with Slaughterhouse are damn fire, Ive been missing that hungry Crook

YoungCrookedI

why the fuck dubcnn doesn´t drop that on the index site???