Author Topic: NEW!! Slaughterhouse - Whack MC's [CDQ] DOWNLOAD (Produced by Red Spyda)  (Read 1720 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
While I like the song as it is, I still felt it could've been better from a lyrical standpoint.

a) I wish Joe would've spit a brand new verse over it, instead of a verse he had used in previous freestyles.
b) Joell & Crooked should've stuck to the topic of Wack MCs a little better.
c) Crooked sounded too laid back over this beat. Aside from being a bit off topic throughout the song, I felt he should've matched his energy with the energy of the beat. Especially if you're the last MC to spit on the record, you gotta end that shit on a high note.

Royce on the other hand hit his part perfectly. I wouldn't change a thing about his verse. The flow, energy and topic was all there. He beasted it properly.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I know that Roce disses Jae Hood but this line sounds like a shot at Fabolous to me:

"These other lame rappers is broke
they so poor
they got a name Loso
to have a fabolous quote"

Fabolous created an alter ego Loso and his new album is called Loso's way  ???

No diss. Just a clever play on words.

Yup, thought that was pretty obvious lol

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh well, I understood is that these lame rappers feel the need to create alter egos to have a decent line (as in Fabolous creating the Loso persona).

Matty

in terms of pure hip-hop and lyricism right now:

slaughterhouse > anything else

these guys should stop they are making everyone else look damn silly. if i was a 'hip-hop' artist i'd be seriously worried for my credibility after hearing this stuff. its fire.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As far as this track, other than Royce who murked it, I don't see why anybody should be afraid unless they wanna rap about nothing and not stick to the song subject at all. Other than Move On, which is incredible, I'm not getting my hopes up for the album.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As far as this track, other than Royce who murked it, I don't see why anybody should be afraid unless they wanna rap about nothing and not stick to the song subject at all. Other than Move On, which is incredible, I'm not getting my hopes up for the album.

I'm content so far. It's way too early to call because they're still a work in progress. They've already said that they'll be working concept records and really elevating their pen game on a group level instead of 4 individual verses per song. On top of that, they've also said that not every song will feature all 4 of them on it. They're gonna mix it up a bit.

They've got good ideas so far from what I've heard anyway. It's just gonna take some time to get into this "group mode" of thinking vs. individual thinking.

I'm confident that they'll be getting top-notch production because of the various Twitters that have been floating around as of late, talking about who they've hooked up with and whatnot.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cool cool, I definetly hope so, if they really come with some concept it would be so fresh.

You got any names as far as producers go ?

Jaydc555

I pray that premo hooks them up with a joint for the album that would be insane!

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cool cool, I definetly hope so, if they really come with some concept it would be so fresh.

You got any names as far as producers go ?

Sean C & LV, Khalil, Premo, Nottz, 6 July.

The Klasix (Joey's regular producers), Frequency, Scram Jones.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Forgot to add Red Spyda and Bink.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i mean im hopin this is the worst of traxx they have put out and the album material is str8 fire
but this is
DOPE
DIFFERENT
DAMN FIRE

in terms of pure hip-hop and lyricism right now:

slaughterhouse > anything else

these guys should stop they are making everyone else look damn silly. if i was a 'hip-hop' artist i'd be seriously worried for my credibility after hearing this stuff. its fire.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jome

they so poor
they gotta name Loso

Fixed.
Thus meaning that rappers gotta recite the rapper Fabolous rhymes to have a fabolous (as in great) quote.. get it ? (Not that I agree with the sentiment though..)

Royce had the best verse btw..

Sounds almost too good to be true, will probably end up with Buddens weak producers and maybe a Nottz beat..

YoungCrookedI

they so poor
they gotta name Loso

Fixed.
Thus meaning that rappers gotta recite the rapper Fabolous rhymes to have a fabolous (as in great) quote.. get it ? (Not that I agree with the sentiment though..)

Royce had the best verse btw..

Sounds almost too good to be true, will probably end up with Buddens weak producers and maybe a Nottz beat..

why the optimistic thinkin???? they´re will search for dope as beasts not for producers names.

Jaydc555

Just blaze should hook them up

Jaydc555

I get the feeling that a lot of producers like just blaze and premo are going to be on it just because who wouldn't want four emcees to do their production proud?I think the album is going to have an amazing line up.as far as people being concerned about the songs I'm pretty sure none of the songs that have come out are going to be on the album and these are just a taste of raw skills from the emcees