Author Topic: Floyd why did you delete your freedom thread?  (Read 569 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Floyd why did you delete your freedom thread?
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 06:32:42 PM »
^^ will u listen to me please? Im not saying that its bad to grow up and be responsible.. I just dont understand why I have to chose between them. I believe in life, a good healthy balance is key. ;)

Thats the MAGICAL thing about life....you have choices!!! YAYYYYY!!  :puke:

Sorry...just cant be that fuckin gay (how do u do it? lol)

Anyways, welcome to the real world.  You can worry about raves and X, and be a fuckin loser...or you can be an adult. Sup to u... ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Floydness

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2009, 03:58:41 PM »
lol my logic with this is very simple.. I dont think I have to chose between raves and success.. Ive been getting ahead in my life for the past four years and ive been raving for four years.. now that it comes down to it where I have to pretty much stop im doing the "right" thing to go up the latter.. I just wish that I wouldnt have to chose between them... Im not planning on raving forever, I want to do it while im still young.  :P

herpes

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 04:13:05 PM »
Heavens forbid you had to make a tough decision and sacrifice.  When you grow up a spoiled brat you don't know life is unfair and with every decision comes a sacrifice.  Welcome to adulthood.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 05:07:36 PM »
Heavens forbid you had to make a tough decision and sacrifice.  When you grow up a spoiled brat you don't know life is unfair and with every decision comes a sacrifice.  Welcome to adulthood.
yup.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2009, 05:17:13 PM »
lol my logic with this is very simple.. I dont think I have to chose between raves and success.. Ive been getting ahead in my life for the past four years and ive been raving for four years.. now that it comes down to it where I have to pretty much stop im doing the "right" thing to go up the latter.. I just wish that I wouldnt have to chose between them... Im not planning on raving forever, I want to do it while im still young.  :P

seriously??

wow...

unless youre a musician, an actor, or insanely rich, you HAVE to make these types of decisions in life.   shiit, dont you think pretty much everyone would rather party instead of stopping cause of X reason (mostly work)?!?! 

but here you are, seriously asking why you have to choose.  life is so unfair, huh?

grow the fuck up.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 05:19:04 PM by The Wykid Won »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 05:53:22 PM »

seriously??

wow...

unless youre a musician, an actor, or insanely rich, you HAVE to make these types of decisions in life.   shiit, dont you think pretty much everyone would rather party instead of stopping cause of X reason (mostly work)?!?! 

but here you are, seriously asking why you have to choose.  life is so unfair, huh?

grow the fuck up.

exactly...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Floydness

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2009, 06:45:35 PM »
I think everyone is missing my point but ok.. Im not saying that life is unfair because of this specific situation, in fact life is unfair because of things that happen to good people that are way worse than this (of course). All im saying is im making a decision between the two and I dont like that I have to decide. Im not complaining or anything im just sharing my opinion. Thats all it is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2009, 07:16:01 PM »
Is that the thread I responded to?  The one where you were complaining about having to be drug tested in order to be an EMT? LOL.  Yeah, that is definetely SO unfair. What a cruel world we live in when you actually have to be drug-free in order to be a fuckin EMT lol.

Hopefully you deleted the thread, not because "people wouldnt understand". But because you realized the immaturity behind complaining about giving up X in order to get an EMT position.  ::)

you dont find it stupid that emts can't smoke weed but can drink as much liquor as they want? LOL@agreeing with the system. another :grumpy:

"agreeing with the system" lol NIK....youre a Jewish kid from Woodland Hills....you ARE the system. lol.  Youre tryin too hard to be a bad boy man.  The whole alcohol vs weed thing is a completely different argument. But yah, youre right, alcohol is worse then weed IMO.  My point is, your lil gf has an opportunity for a decent job....great experience....but she was bitching about "not being able to do the things i want".  The things she wants would be the party raver/ pill poppin lifestyle.  Now yah, when your fuckin 16...being immature is part of life. But at some point, most of us grow up and realize that the responsibility of being an adult outweighs the want to get fucked up all the time.  I just hate listenin to people with all the opportunity in the world complain about trivial bullshit like, not being able to party like they want, when there are people who would kill for those opportunities.

wtf are you talking about, man? I am the system? LMAO. what kinda shit is that?...what does me being jewish and where i live have to do with anything? I live in LA, muthafucka. one of the most diverse places in the world...i aint tryin hard to do shit, just livin my life. off the nuts, son. you're stuck in the mindset you've been trained to believe your whole life. LOL.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2009, 11:07:46 AM »
Share your thoughts Floyd.  Who gives a fuck if people attack you.  There's usually much more "views" than "replies" in threads, and a lot of those viewers might actually agree w/ you but don't say anything. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zitbExMdlvY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zitbExMdlvY</a>

JAZ

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2009, 11:14:35 AM »
this thread made me realise i wouldnt even shit on floydness's chest.

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2009, 11:18:17 AM »

save that shit for somebody special lol

JAZ

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2009, 11:22:13 AM »

save that shit for somebody special lol
lol. word!

Floydness

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2009, 09:39:56 PM »
^^ save that shit for ur father u sick fuck lmao :-X ;D

Floydness

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2009, 09:40:33 PM »
Share your thoughts Floyd.  Who gives a fuck if people attack you.  There's usually much more "views" than "replies" in threads, and a lot of those viewers might actually agree w/ you but don't say anything. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zitbExMdlvY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zitbExMdlvY</a>

thanx hunn I appreciate that  :D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2009, 02:40:23 AM »

"I still express, yo I don't smoke weed or cess
Cause its know to give a brother brain damage
And brain damage on the mic don't manage"

Coincidence?