Author Topic: TRICK TRICK SHOT IN DETROIT!  (Read 892 times)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: TRICK TRICK SHOT IN DETROIT!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 10:19:14 AM »
Huh wtf? Someones bullshitting, i doubt its Trick Trick, surely he could milk the whole shooting thing for promotion if he really did get shot so why would he deny it?

Paul

nice beat
funkyfreshintheflesh

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 10:29:14 AM »
Huh wtf? Someones bullshitting, i doubt its Trick Trick, surely he could milk the whole shooting thing for promotion if he really did get shot so why would he deny it?

He doesn't want to be questioned by the police? Nah, I don't really know.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
that song and video is worse than Souljah Boy... atleast Souljah Boy is what he is... these guys were gangsta's trying to sound like Souljah Boy
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

AnybodyKilla

that song and video is worse than Souljah Boy... atleast Souljah Boy is what he is... these guys were gangsta's trying to sound like Souljah Boy

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chedda Boyz get down, no comment on the song

Elano

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2009, 12:48:51 PM »
After reports of Trick Trick being wounded by gunfire at a Jim Jones concert, SOHH spoke with the rapper's manager Dexter Decks Spencer to clear the air on how Trick's name made headlines.

The Time Is Money executive claims the local authorities have done a poor analysis in investigating the alleged shooting.

"We just believe it's a terrible, sloppy job done by the Detroit police department," Spencer told SOHH. "I'm not sure if a lot of people are familiar with the Detroit police department, they're one of the worst police departments in the country and I'd hate to say they have it out for Trick but it seems like every little incident that happens in Detroit, first thing they want to do is put my man in it and that's just not the case...It's a terrible investigation that they're conducting and we'll seek action against them because this is totally false." (SOHH)

The Detroit rapper also recently cleared his name, denying any involvement in a shooting at Jones' concert Sunday (March 15) night.

He told WKQI-FM (95.5) on Monday morning that he was at home "restin' and chillin'." "I'm at home. I ain't left this house since Saturday." Trick told WKQI's "Mojo in the Morning" program Monday morning. Trick said he received a concerned phone call from his mother early Monday, after she had heard a report on television that her son had been shot. After he told her he was safe at home, Trick said his mother called WDIV-TV (Channel 4) and told them to stop reporting the story. As for why he had been linked to the shooting incident that reportedly left two wounded, "I'm still trying to figure that out," Trick said. (Detroit News)

LMAO

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 01:23:51 PM »
picture that ugly black bitch with those kind of extra large bootys getting shot in the ass, loll

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »
LOL @ this thread.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Elano

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2009, 02:12:17 PM »
picture that ugly black bitch with those kind of extra large bootys getting shot in the ass, loll
lol ;D

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 06:53:11 PM »

Lol the song is horrible but the beat is sampled from Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 06:55:13 PM »
cool

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 07:03:35 PM »
damn yung berg sent his goons
he said (on sirius) hes got 1300 real goonz nationwide reppin for him (trick trick that is)

haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 03:16:13 PM »
I don't know who 2 believe if Trick Trick got shot or not, but its stupid those thugs gon do that?  Cause both versions of the nah nah nah both suck.