Author Topic: Crooked I: Dollaz In My Hand mp3????  (Read 2652 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Crooked I: Dollaz In My Hand mp3????
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 08:51:07 AM »
i'ma try and dig it out see if i burnt it onto any cds..i had about 5gbs of music and recorded it onto a blank data dvd and then deleted the stuff off my computer but when i insert the dvd into my laptop its not recognised..pretty annoying! if i find it i'll post it

Thanks.  That would be cool to hear.  I didn't know the three verse version had leaked at all.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if Kay was the one to leak it.  I remember he used to leak a track or two once in a great while.  I still have that "Against All Odds" track by Danny Boy that he dropped on here a while back.

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 08:52:51 AM »
i'ma try and dig it out see if i burnt it onto any cds..i had about 5gbs of music and recorded it onto a blank data dvd and then deleted the stuff off my computer but when i insert the dvd into my laptop its not recognised..pretty annoying! if i find it i'll post it

Thanks.  That would be cool to hear.  I didn't know the three verse version had leaked at all.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if Kay was the one to leak it.  I remember he used to leak a track or two once in a great while.  I still have that "Against All Odds" track by Danny Boy that he dropped on here a while back.

UP THAT!!

JohnnyL

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 09:10:22 AM »

UP THAT!!

Here you go...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ecqwhe

I've held onto that one ever since Kay put it on here, 'cause I didn't know if we'd ever see it again, otherwise.

**It'd be cool if we got to hear the rest of those "Death Row Inside Out" tracks one of these days.

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 09:11:49 AM »

Sorry man, couldnt find it.. my DVD drive doesnt recognise the DVD I saved all my music on which is realy annoying and cant find it on any of my Crooked cds..I dont think its that rare though, i'm sure someone has it on here

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 09:15:08 AM »

UP THAT!!

Here you go...

I've held onto that one ever since Kay put it on here, 'cause I didn't know if we'd ever see it again, otherwise.

**It'd be cool if we got to hear the rest of those "Death Row Inside Out" tracks one of these days.

johnny your the man!

damn that song made me tear up  :boohoo: danny boy he's so awesome  :boohoo:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 09:19:34 AM by 562xrida »

JohnnyL

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2009, 09:15:27 AM »

Sorry man, couldnt find it.. my DVD drive doesnt recognise the DVD I saved all my music on which is realy annoying and cant find it on any of my Crooked cds..I dont think its that rare though, i'm sure someone has it on here

That's alright.  Thanks for trying.

JohnnyL

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2009, 09:16:18 AM »

UP THAT!!

Here you go...

johnny your the man!

lol. no problem.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 04:56:23 PM »
Heres the 3 verse version, last verse tagged...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5719954440eadb67/

JohnnyL

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 05:02:53 PM »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2009, 05:05:29 PM »
cheers

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2009, 08:51:52 PM »
damn thats hot sheet.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Thommo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2017, 08:01:08 AM »
Hey guys. I was googling this track to download it to my phone as I seriously couldn't be fucked to fire up my laptop and transfer it over. However when I saw that this track was seemingly hard to come by for people, firstly with all verses and secondly untagged I decided to stop being lazy and to fire up my laptop.

So since I've fired this up I thought I may as well share this mp3 which came from the Say Hi To The Bad Guy bootleg. Enjoy everyone!

https://www.4shared.com/mp3/HbBkLaa3ca/12_Dollas_In_My_Hand__Keep_It_.html