Author Topic: we need to confess our karma sins....  (Read 772 times)

Muhfukka

Re: we need to confess our karma sins....
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 06:51:03 PM »
Thats worse than a eurofag.

Dissing someone for where they come from is a sign of desperation champ.
shut your european mouth you piece of shit

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »

shut your european mouth you piece of shit

I'm not European ya fuckin monkey.
NO MORE WAR

Floydness

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 06:52:08 PM »
This thread is here to confess our karma sins.  I got hit lot lately and been propped.
I don't know who this fucker..or fuckers are to diss me and many ppl, but I seen ppl complaining even in westside bound section.

So, maybe we should fess up about why we got dissed.

I'll start..

I think I got dissed a lot because I've been talking shit to floydness.

what's yours?

WRONG- if anything, ur karma probably went up from talking shit to me. It seems as though people on here dont like me very much and u talking shit to me probably brought ur karma up a little bit.  This board is fruity as hell  :-X

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 07:02:44 PM »
This thread is here to confess our karma sins.  I got hit lot lately and been propped.
I don't know who this fucker..or fuckers are to diss me and many ppl, but I seen ppl complaining even in westside bound section.

So, maybe we should fess up about why we got dissed.

I'll start..

I think I got dissed a lot because I've been talking shit to floydness.

what's yours?

WRONG- if anything, ur karma probably went up from talking shit to me. It seems as though people on here dont like me very much and u talking shit to me probably brought ur karma up a little bit.  This board is fruity as hell  :-X
Personally, I ain't got anything against you.  It's just the fact that the things you posted just iritates (if not majority of posters) the fuck out of me.  It's like.. you're trying hard to get some sort of attention.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Floydness

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 07:07:18 PM »
^^ I dont care if the posts I make bother u... The fact is that ive posted here at times when ive been in an amazing mood and so I express myself. I dont need to get any attention from anyone online.. trust me, I get TOO much attention in real life. And I wish I wouldnt get ANY attention on dubcc since its all negative attention anyways lmao

Kool Beenz

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »
i dont see why people hate so much
floyd is a cool as poster she just has different views and stuff
and your like my cousin and her friends fuckin hippies lol

this board along with myself dont like hippies lol

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 08:00:11 PM »
^^ I dont care if the posts I make bother u... The fact is that ive posted here at times when ive been in an amazing mood and so I express myself. I dont need to get any attention from anyone online.. trust me, I get TOO much attention in real life. And I wish I wouldnt get ANY attention on dubcc since its all negative attention anyways lmao
You should care or you don't need to be here...bye bye!
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Floydness

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 08:07:15 PM »

I dont see how anyone can hate a hippie lol.. im not an actual hippie even (I guess since I shower daily) im just a person that loves the concept of P*L*U*R (Peace Love Unity and Respect) people are always so quick to dislike something they dont fully understand or know. Some people in general are just haters though lol

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 08:16:04 PM »

I dont see how anyone can hate a hippie lol.. im not an actual hippie even (I guess since I shower daily) im just a person that loves the concept of P*L*U*R (Peace Love Unity and Respect) people are always so quick to dislike something they dont fully understand or know. Some people in general are just haters though lol
I don't know what you're smoking, but this hello kitty ass "plurrrr" shit that you're spreading is the true indication of Schizophrenia.

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 08:17:29 PM »
i find it a lot easier to go through life angry and thinking only of yourself

Floydness

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2009, 08:42:51 PM »
^^ I could never go through life angry.. U need to come to the other side seriously.. its not fun to be angry AT ALL and anger can easily be fixed..hit me up if u want some advice.. I have the keys to the kingdom lol

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2009, 12:01:21 PM »

I only say it to piss people off after that one train of thought euro fag thread haha...EURO FAGS

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2009, 12:17:18 PM »

I only say it to piss people off after that one train of thought euro fag thread haha...EURO FAGS

weird guy, ace

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2009, 12:20:20 PM »
YES I AM VERY WEIRD NOW BOW TO MY SUPERIOR COMPLEX

Elano

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2009, 12:35:19 PM »
I have the keys to the kingdom lol
between your legs ?  :laugh: