Poll

Should we keep Karma or get rid of it?

Keep It
Drop It

Author Topic: Karma, Stay or Go?  (Read 769 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Karma, Stay or Go?
« on: March 17, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »
I say get rid of it. Seriously, Im not quite sure what it brings to the board.  At least, nothing positive.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: Karma, Stay or Go?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 10:55:35 AM »
I say get rid of it. Seriously, Im not quite sure what it brings to the board.  At least, nothing positive.
if they get rid of it then a lot of these honkies will not know what to do with they lives
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 10:58:01 AM »
^^thing is, there are so many sheep on this forum. I think they see somebodies Karma...and assume shit before they even know wussup.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 11:19:22 AM »
who gives a fuck, like really? My karmas shot down like 40 points and im not crying.

I love pissing off some people on this forum, its just fun. They can hate on my karma all they want, but aslong as my account is still in exsistence, does it really matter?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 11:33:49 AM »
who gives a fuck, like really? My karmas shot down like 40 points and im not crying.

I love pissing off some people on this forum, its just fun. They can hate on my karma all they want, but aslong as my account is still in exsistence, does it really matter?

Yes...cause then the new people on the forum will see your bad karma and....wait...THERE ARE NO NEW PEOPLE THESE FORUMS SUCK LAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWLZZZZZZ

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 11:37:05 AM »
I say keep it.  It should show history too.  That would make things more interesting around here.  I don't really care about it but i think it would be cool to know who likes a post you wrote, or even who dislikes it.  But there is something larger at work here with everyones Karma going down.  It's not just people that are hated on losing points, when posters like Cham, Ocho and Bloodmoney that are positive posters are taking big hits theres something up.  Loon3y went from 100 up to neg in like a week.  Does anyone think that he just finally started to piss people off enough to diss him?  No his behavior has been consistant.  There is something going on when everybody is losing karma points.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 11:43:08 AM »

i totally agree with you.

the only reason i voted for dropping it, is because there's too many posters focusing on it.
this is karma topic number 9999.
so it could help them to focus more on what's really important.

but at the same time, if it stays, it won't be a big deal to me, as i'm focusing on other things regardless :)
karma is irrelevant

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 11:56:36 AM »

the only reason i voted for dropping it, is because there's too many posters focusing on it.

but at the same time, if it stays, it won't be a big deal to me, as i'm focusing on other things regardless :)
karma is irrelevant

yea, but it showed which posters were contributers to the forum and gave you a heads up that he would hook it up. i could care less i mean the real reason we come here is for music cept the karma system was nice when i first came here, its a joke now.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 11:59:48 AM »
I say keep it.  It should show history too.  That would make things more interesting around here.  I don't really care about it but i think it would be cool to know who likes a post you wrote, or even who dislikes it.  But there is something larger at work here with everyones Karma going down.  It's not just people that are hated on losing points, when posters like Cham, Ocho and Bloodmoney that are positive posters are taking big hits theres something up.  Loon3y went from 100 up to neg in like a week.  Does anyone think that he just finally started to piss people off enough to diss him?  No his behavior has been consistant.  There is something going on when everybody is losing karma points.

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh shit WATCH OUT NOW
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

the ghost

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2009, 12:01:53 PM »
There is a conspiracy! No one should have to explain that to you of all people ;)

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 12:05:17 PM »

karma is irrelevant

Question is, what does it ADD to the forum?  Im sure the way Karma is used now, is not what was intended when Seer first started it up.  Whether my own personal Karma goes up or down, who cares. But Karma obviously isnt doing anything for the forum. It doesnt help you determine anything about the people who's Karma you see. As most people have said, they dont give a shit about it. Then why have it?

Elano

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2009, 12:10:48 PM »

its your second thread about the karma,why do you get so emotional ?
you got some GANGSTAZ in your sig and you cry for the fuckin karma ?  :D
THIS SONG IS FOR YOU
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N7p4mioawIA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/N7p4mioawIA</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2009, 12:21:15 PM »

karma is irrelevant

yea, but it showed which posters were contributers to the forum and gave you a heads up that he would hook it up. i could care less i mean the real reason we come here is for music cept the karma system was nice when i first came here, its a joke now.
well i haven't been around here as long as you, but from what i've seen, it has always been like this  ;)

some posters diss others, for criticising certain artists, or for actually stating something positive about certain artists ;)
there are plenty of other examples off course.

karma is irrelevant

Question is, what does it ADD to the forum?  Im sure the way Karma is used now, is not what was intended when Seer first started it up.  Whether my own personal Karma goes up or down, who cares. But Karma obviously isnt doing anything for the forum. It doesnt help you determine anything about the people who's Karma you see. As most people have said, they dont give a shit about it. Then why have it?
it doesn't really add anything, as the system is not accurate like you stated.

by the way, my comment about topic number 9999 wasn't a shot at you; i was just pointing out that, i think that too many posters are paying a lot of attention to the karma system  ;)

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 12:23:30 PM »

its your second thread about the karma,why do you get so emotional ?
you got some GANGSTAZ in your sig and you cry for the fuckin karma ?  :D
THIS SONG IS FOR YOU
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N7p4mioawIA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/N7p4mioawIA</a>

Man, u stand out as THE GEEK on an internet message board....how does feel?

Pacific Standard

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2009, 12:26:58 PM »
Keep it. Loon3y is liable to come shoot up my crib if he doesn't have the release of dissing me online.