Author Topic: "Bloody highschool"  (Read 168 times)

Hatesrats

"Bloody highschool"
« on: June 02, 2001, 05:51:01 AM »

With a lyrical auto-matic superior//coverd your halls of rhymes outter-interior//no fear in a//young man with no plans//just a finger left on his last deck called understand//on demand//"raise your hands"//as the a drop from the gun//Life is all over for the fortunate son//I'm broke and //fed up//worth more bloodshot red //wet up//as a legend of fate //set up//Fucked and money free dead he //gave up// this is what he said befor the lead was //laid up//"Ask school for answers//just questions and transfers//a teenager in class learning how society cures it's cancer's//public and private dancers//around the fact that school ain't shit but drug's & pussy//that's what I learned until the leson became to eazy//so I dropped out at 2//and skipped the class//now I've come back to learn your ass//Talk shit now to me//tommorow on T.V.//shot up your misery//LIVE//choppers on the scene//bullet holes & parent woe's//bloody gloves & celebrity clothes//Fuck the whole......//Fuck the normal flow//Just a way to let death know//I'm putting my dues on hold//And life is just a loan....paid in full "Blam...Blam""
          "hatesrats 2001" :-[
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »