Author Topic: whats the new sig all about then...  (Read 639 times)

Don Seer

whats the new sig all about then...
« on: August 09, 2002, 08:52:01 AM »
thought trauma might be the first to ask.. and he wuz :)

Overseer, on a side note, what's up with your sig?  What's the significance.  I study egyptology as a hobby, is that the Eye of Horus, and Horus again above?  

yes its the eye of horus. but the guy is 'thoth'. he rescued the of eye of horus. after horus lost his left eye in a battle and thoth restored it. by doing this he restored peace between the two combatants and harmony to the universe.
from then on the eye symbolised eternal life and protection.

(i ripped this next bit off from somewhere)

Thoth is the god of the moon, he invented hieroglyphs, the picture writing of Ancient Egypt. He was the measurer of the earth and the counter of the stars, the keeper and recorder of all knowledge (42 books containing 'all worldly knowledge'). The ibis is a bird rather like a stork, with long legs and a long beak which it uses for prodding in the mud to find small fish. It was a symbol of wisdom and learning because it always looks down and has a beak shaped like a pen.

btw... hot news - The Discovery channel *are* opening that 'door' in the pyramid in about a month LIVE.

elneckio

Re: whats the new sig all about then...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2002, 08:57:51 AM »
btw... hot news - The Discovery channel *are* opening that 'door' in the pyramid in about a month LIVE.

It'll be just like Indiana Jones in Temple Of Doom, they'll regret it ! :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

bez

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2002, 09:16:49 AM »
What Pyramid, where did they find it and why hasent it ever been opened before???

Tecknine

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2002, 09:18:52 AM »
i always been mad intrested in ancient Egyptian shit..my old rap name was King Anubys after Anubis prince of the dead

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2002, 09:30:06 AM »
LOOKS LIKE A FREE MASON SYMBOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2002, 10:09:01 AM »
i always been mad intrested in ancient Egyptian shit..my old rap name was King Anubys after Anubis prince of the dead

Thats actually a dope name...

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2002, 10:20:54 AM »

Every time i see that all i can think of is Stargate.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2002, 10:28:27 AM »

It'll be just like Indiana Jones in Temple Of Doom, they'll regret it ! :)

shit sounds like what happens when i open my bedroom door. :p

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2002, 11:35:18 AM »

lol, Ancient Egypt is really interesting, I just never got to learning about their beliefs and stuff.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
j/k
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2002, 11:07:14 AM »
Thoth...invented hieroglyphs
Good thing, too. (Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to listen to Hieroglyphics' "Third Eye Vision" ;)).

elneckio

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2002, 11:33:36 AM »

I always think of the Simpsons when watching indiana jones :)

"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2002, 05:33:04 PM »
Man, what do yall think about the 'door'?

I think, honestly, that the fringe egyptologists have just talked it up, lookin' for a conspiracy.  Here's a quick shakedown.

There's 2 main chambers in the middle of the Great pyramid, and another rough one under it.  One's the queens chamber, then above it, the kings chamber.  It's mis-named, the 'queens chamber' was probably either for storage or abandoned for the higher 'kings chamber' , which was the final resting place for Cheops (Khufu).  The kings chamber has little tunnels that lead up to almost the end of the pyramid, but they're only like 4 inches wide.  After some exploration in the 1800's, they found out the Queen's chamber has tunnels too, but they stop right before the walls of the chamber, they're hid.  They busted through the walls, and found the little 4 inch tunnels, but you can't see up them, they bend.  

Welllll, about 6-7 years ago, this dude builds a little robot, and gets permission to explore.  He sends the robot up the tunnel in the queens chamber , and on one side, finds a steep incline he can't go up.  There's a stick shoved in the corner, that couldn't have gotten in from the chamber, had to be put in during building.  On the other side, he rides the camera all the way up, and there's a wall in front at the end.  The wall has two little brass fittings on it, one is broken off.  There's also a crack underneath, that the camera can't see under.  

So, he brings the robot out, and some politics went down.. mainly, I think what happened was he talked to a guy about some things going down with the Egyptian Antiquities council, and the guy (Graham? or Hancock) wrote a report before getting it approved... The first guy with the robot took the fall for it, even though it wasn't his fault, and now nobody with the Egyptian Antiquities council will talk to him.  

So, speculation starts that there's something behind this little "Plug".  Here's the list of possiblities, from my most probable to my least probable:

1. It's just the end of a block of stone, and there's nothing beyond it, and it can't be moved.  After they abandoned the queens chamber, they just stopped building the hidden tunnel, and this is where that decision was made.  Later, the tunnels were hid inside too, making them non-existent.  

2. It's a plug, used to keep the tunnel an even 4 inches wide as the tunnels were pieced together (they weren't cut, but designed into the structure, they were 'built').. the plug accidentally got lodged, or something.

3. It's a symbolic "plug" used to block the shaft off, like the main shafts of the pyramid were plugged.

4. It's a small, fake door, symbolic again.  

5. it's an actual door, with a statue behind it.

6. There's documents behind it, dealing with the building of the pyramid.

7. There's hidden secret documents behind it, dealing with lost information from some great past civilization.

8. There's treasure behind it.

On a side note, there's been numerous studies suggesting hidden, unfound rooms in the pyramid for decades.  There's been holes drilled in tunnels, with sand pouring out from the other side.  There's been hollow areas detected with seismographs, etc.  But the Egyptian Antiquities council won't let anybody do anyting, for fear of damaging the pyramid.  

I think what'll happen is, they'll find out it's the end of a block, and everybody will call it conspiracy.  

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
Egyptian pyramids. . .
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2002, 05:11:49 PM »
I just saw some TV special about this the other night on FOX.

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2002, 05:47:17 PM »
^^^word i saw a lil part of it

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Jome

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2002, 05:53:54 PM »
I was thinking to myself:

"If it's NOT HairWuzEre who bumped this old topic, I'ma donate 100$ to every single WCC member"