Author Topic: "Fuck a snitch" Let's set it off......  (Read 186 times)

Hatesrats

"Fuck a snitch" Let's set it off......
« on: June 01, 2001, 06:32:20 AM »

This is dedicated to all you punk ass snich-a-bitch muthakukaz.......I got all my homiez from the westcoast forum to drop a bomb on you bitch-made cheese eating faggots..
I got some wordz to get off my chest//as soon as I set the trap//we'll catch us a rat//playing the game of fucked you before we come back//with it's tail tucked between it's legs//the coward runs away never to show it's face//without trace//only the sour taste//of velveta & disgrace//Hatesrats :-[//Fuck a bitch//I said it//snitching to enhance debit//but forget it//in return is loyalty discredit//pathetic//move to exit your mouth//with a gooey nut of regret it//wipe your face and deny "I never said it"//it's headed//for snitching & bitching now only the streets can dead it//you owe the Hood in blood//The reason death will never call just cum//for your early bird voice the worm has a gun//in a second of bitch placement//payback//deducted in payment//with you six feet in dirt topped in pavement//"that's murder"//Death of an informant//in the name of a street warrent//and the game will erase all it's shame....fuck a warning

"hatesrats :-[ :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »