Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 6984 times)

JohnnyL

DeathrowsFinest, Have any more orders come in?

Nope, We At A Grand Total Of 2 Still :o

Damn.  I was hoping advertising on the other forums would help you out.  This is ridiculous how little interest people are showing this.  I can't really figure it.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
If you shelf this album too, can you at least post the Soopafly track???  That would make everyone happy.

OG Snoopaveli

If you shelf this album too, can you at least post the Soopafly track???  That would make everyone happy.

LoL

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lmao....................

Mietek23

Have someone put out the info about this project on other forums?

KingNicholas

• 'G'
I know I may be new here but I've been reading the forum for about two months. I'll be willing to buy it, but It'll take me about two weeks before I can make sure I can use my credit card.

thats because you're selling some throwaway crap mp3 collection for 20 dollars. real shocker nobodys jumping on it although your friendly talk is really convincing to the potential rip off candidates. god i can't believe you douchebags who sell this unreleased crap can actually try and justify what you charge.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy

thats because you're selling some throwaway crap mp3 collection for 20 dollars. real shocker nobodys jumping on it although your friendly talk is really convincing to the potential rip off candidates. god i can't believe you  douchebagswho sell this unreleased crap can actually try and justify what you charge.

OK Heres Some Convincing Talk, Fuck Off N Go Try N Get This On Ur Own. Y Dont U Call Roscoe N Ask Him 2 Release It lol If It Wasnt 4 These 'Douchebags' Theres A Lotta Shit U Woula Never Got A Chance 2 Hear, So On Behalf Of These 'Douchebags' Ur Welcome  ;D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Can you PM me the Soopafly track if this gets shelved?  I promise I won't share it with anyone, i'll just sit in my room by myself and bump some unheard Soopafly all night long, that's my dream.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can you PM me the Soopafly track if this gets shelved?  I promise I won't share it with anyone, i'll just sit in my room by myself and bump some unheard Soopafly all night long, that's my dream.
Just buy it if you want the track that bad!!!

Im gunna buy my copy next week when i got some extra cash, I want this project and im sure alot of other DPG, YA, Roscoe fans do to. So lets get these orders guys.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lol hard. Would you pay 20 for just a soopafly track you've never heard before in your life? Your dream is very achievable!

Invincible

He is kinda right though, its the only track that interests me on that tracklist.

jeanmiche777

Im gunna buy my copy next week when i got some extra cash, I want this project and im sure alot of other DPG, YA, Roscoe fans do to. So lets get these orders guys.

Problem is, I'm not 100% sure I'll get to hear the project even if I preorder

skriLL

maybe more ppl will come through with an order if .wav files would be available instead of mp3s

skriLL