Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 6983 times)

JohnnyL

wow, 10+ years later and people still fiending for this crooked i shit. LMAO. dudes damn near gonna have strokes if they dont get this in their hands. some of you sound like you guys are losing sleep over this. Not just the buyers but the sellers too, by throwing little insults. its funny reading all these posts and all u guys are doing is aggrevating yourselves literally. you guys found eachother, buyer and seller. buyer puts $20 into sellers account. oh wait no cd yet til the magic number hits. seller has the money but wont give the product yet. come on man just give those fiends their cd already. they gave u the money. why are u even on here anyways. why don't you get a back pack and slang this if you really need the money.

Well...it's like I said, some people are apparently allergic to making money.  If anyone with this had any sense, they'd part with it while it was still worth something.  Hey guys...I've got the 2pac track "Baby Don't Cry (Keep Ya Head Up Part 2)" it was unrelased in 1998.  And I've also got the track "Thug Luv" featuring Bone Thugs and Tupac.  It was unreleased in 1996.  Anyone want to buy them?  No?  Oh, that's right 'cause you can get them at the cd store....Well, that's this shit in another year. Last call.... All aboard the gravey train, before the buscuit wheels fall off.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 10:37:04 AM by JohnnyL »

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^mouaahah hahhaha
man, u got me laughing hard

kuruptDPG

deathrowsfinest, how many sales now? did you sign up to that site i told you to?

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i paid the other night so thats one more...i would like to know also what the count is

JohnnyL

i paid the other night so thats one more...i would like to know also what the count is

Me too.  We know at least 3 for sure, now.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Me too.  We know at least 3 for sure, now.

3..damn that sucks...$20 is not a bad price at all, dont look like we'll get it though.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I swear Im getting closer to buying this every day lol. I dont have a pay pal account though? Let's see how big my next pay packet is...

acgrundy

someone explain to me the logic here...

He didn't want to sell the crooked I cd to multiple people because it would be too much of a hassle so he just wanted to sell it for an arm and a leg to one person.

Now, he wants to sell the roscoe cd to multiple people, because apparently selling a crooked I cd to multiple people takes 233% more effort and hassle than selling a roscoe cd to multiple people.

Now he is complaining that not enough people are not buying it, so he probably won't sell it.  So making $0 profit, is much better than making $60 profit.

He is also so worried about not making a profit, that he still doesn't want to sell the crooked I cd to multiple people, because he is a saint and already "sold the cd to los skanless" and he is such and honorable person and gave los skanles his word that he wouldn't sell the crook cd to anyone else.  So honorable of a person that he sold it to los skanles for the low price of $1300, because he was such a fan.

He also wonders why this roscoe album isn't pushing numbers...I mean for christ sake...there is a whopping 5 or 6 unreleased tracks on that album for the low price of $20.  WOW!  Who wouldn't take that deal (I mean besides 99% of this forum?)

Is it just me, or is DRF the dumbest, most illogical bootlegger in the history of bootlegging?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You got a link to the rest of those tracks that have been released then?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
heres a quick back cover

JohnnyL

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Once again, nice work.
[/quote]

thanks...its pointless though if we cant get the music but maybe some more people will buy it

JohnnyL

Once again, nice work.

thanks...its pointless though if we cant get the music but maybe some more people will buy it
[/quote]

I know what you mean.  You never know though.  It seems like there's a few people who are on the fence about whether or not to buy.  Maybe if we get a little closer, those people will decide to buy too. 

GangstaBoogy

someone explain to me the logic here...

He didn't want to sell the crooked I cd to multiple people because it would be too much of a hassle so he just wanted to sell it for an arm and a leg to one person.

Now, he wants to sell the roscoe cd to multiple people, because apparently selling a crooked I cd to multiple people takes 233% more effort and hassle than selling a roscoe cd to multiple people.

Now he is complaining that not enough people are not buying it, so he probably won't sell it.  So making $0 profit, is much better than making $60 profit.

He is also so worried about not making a profit, that he still doesn't want to sell the crooked I cd to multiple people, because he is a saint and already "sold the cd to los skanless" and he is such and honorable person and gave los skanles his word that he wouldn't sell the crook cd to anyone else.  So honorable of a person that he sold it to los skanles for the low price of $1300, because he was such a fan.

He also wonders why this roscoe album isn't pushing numbers...I mean for christ sake...there is a whopping 5 or 6 unreleased tracks on that album for the low price of $20.  WOW!  Who wouldn't take that deal (I mean besides 99% of this forum?)

Is it just me, or is DRF the dumbest, most illogical bootlegger in the history of bootlegging?

Preach!

If I were a mod I'd just lock this topic and ban the bitch from the forum.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk

thats the point!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.