Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 5176 times)

Soopafly DPGC

Well, i'm a level 11 Soopafly collector, i've got every song he's ever released and all the unreleased stuff that's ever come close to hitting the internet.  I rep him to the fullest.  Therefore, I should be grandfathered in and allowed to purchase or be given this one Soopafly song.  Soopafly would want it that way.  He would want his biggest fan to hear his vocals on an unheard song.

underdog

kill yourself^

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Well, i'm a level 11 Soopafly collector, i've got every song he's ever released and all the unreleased stuff that's ever come close to hitting the internet.  I rep him to the fullest.  Therefore, I should be grandfathered in and allowed to purchase or be given this one Soopafly song.  Soopafly would want it that way.  He would want his biggest fan to hear his vocals on an unheard song.

If you were his biggest fan you wouldn't hesitate dropping 20 on one unreleased song that you will never hear another way

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
always thought roscoes album was short
but damn get ready is mad dope
and now theres gon be a different version 8)
damn they even shot a video for this single
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 06:29:32 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • In None We Trust

If you were his biggest fan you wouldn't hesitate dropping 20 on one unreleased song that you will never hear another way

This is actually true.

Jimmy H.

If you were that die hard, you would buy off the remanining orders just so you could get it early! That's hardcore.

bigpimpin20

You should make a thread with list of all Soopaflys songs you have

Mietek23

If DeathRowFinest is going private with his release I can put out the advance version of "Philaphornia" if somebody wants - just let me know

JohnnyL

If DeathRowFinest is going private with his release I can put out the advance version of "Philaphornia" if somebody wants - just let me know

That would be cool.  I'd like to hear the advance.

Okka

He already made it, even did a review of them all :D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 07:47:26 AM by Okka »

JohnnyL

Damn.  I can't believe that so far I'm the only one who's requested the advance.  Don't sleep on this, y'all.  You can still support DeathrowsFinest's project too, if you want.  But this advance also has a lot of tracks that weren't on the final album.  I definately think that it too would be worth checking out.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

hook it up

acgrundy

Damn.  I can't believe that so far I'm the only one who's requested the advance.  Don't sleep on this, y'all.  You can still support DeathrowsFinest's project too, if you want.  But this advance also has a lot of tracks that weren't on the final album.  I definately think that it too would be worth checking out.

Well why don't you leak it once you get it?

kuruptDPG

hook it up

Soopafly DPGC

I did that already, I reviewed every song as well, here's the thread:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=180317.msg1845066#msg1845066

Of course, it's outdated now, I've gotta add all the Dubb Union stuff and the songs he's been on this last year, i'm probably up over 200 songs now, but it was current at the time.  One of these months, i'm going to get it updated again and repost an update, but probably not for a little while, it takes a long time to do it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 05:29:55 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

underdog

kill yourself^

OShay Jackson

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline

I did that already, I reviewed every song as well, here's the thread:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=180317.msg1845066#msg1845066

Of course, it's outdated now, I've gotta add all the Dubb Union stuff and the songs he's been on this last year, i'm probably up over 200 songs now, but it was current at the time.  One of these months, i'm going to get it updated again and repost an update, but probably not for a little while, it takes a long time to do it.

^^ kill yourself

Mietek23

Okka

JohnnyL

Here's the advance version:

http://rs668.rapidshare.com/files/216314102/Roscoe-Young_Roscoe_Philiphornia__Advance_-2002-RNS.rar

Is this the same version that DeathRowsFinest is sellin' in this thread?. +1

Nah.  It's still pretty different.  It also is much longer than the retail though.

hobomotel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
Dude please could you re up it as it says that its only good for 10 downloads.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Soopafly DPGC

Does this version have the Soopafly song on it?????

2euce 7even

Soopafly would want it that way.  He would want his biggest fan to hear his vocals on an unheard song.
sure he would. ::)