Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 6977 times)

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
Dude get the fuck outta here. Either drop the Crooked I project or kill yourself.

Who The Fuk R U Homie? I Been Watchin U N All U Do Is Make Retarded Comments That Make Me Feel Dumber After Reading. Dont Make Me Call Shade Sheist To Regulate Again lol

A thousand "no homos" couldn't save you from looking like a fag right now.

Says The Loser With 14000 Posts lol Get A Life 'Gangsta'

Mista Rosa

no nate dogg i'm not interesed
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Shonuff

• 'G'

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'

Shonuff

• 'G'

How is your 2pac album coming fat boy?  ;)

since fags like you like to watch from behind closed doors all ima say is CHA CHING

Paul

WOW there are so many geeks when it comes to Crooked or 2pac
funkyfreshintheflesh

JohnnyL

WOW there are so many geeks when it comes to Crooked or 2pac

That's right.  This is where we gather.

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
lmao. already bickering in this thread.
and i agree, just leak that crooked project. i already had a feeling that wasn't the real say hi to the bad guy album. bunch of random songs thrown in there. LSN took an L for trying to scam people here. shit didn't work. so just leak it. don't know what the big deal is. his loss and his homies FTP.

ps not really interested in this project.

EFFeX

lmao. already bickering in this thread.
and i agree, just leak that crooked project. i already had a feeling that wasn't the real say hi to the bad guy album. bunch of random songs thrown in there. LSN took an L for trying to scam people here. shit didn't work. so just leak it. don't know what the big deal is. his loss and his homies FTP.

ps not really interested in this project.

THANK YOU.

I don't know why people are even sticking up for him.

acgrundy

dude, if you and LSN are not really the same people, then just put the shit up for download.  I mean, if he is really that worried about it, then he will sell the fucking thing.  You guys met off this website and you supposedly sold him a cd for $1300, and now you are talking about how you "don't want to do him wrong."  LMAO!  Dude, get out of here with that bullshit.  You already did him wrong in uncountable ways by selling a cd for $1300.  He took it once in the ass, now just give it to him again.

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
dude, if you and LSN are not really the same people, then just put the shit up for download.  I mean, if he is really that worried about it, then he will sell the fucking thing.  You guys met off this website and you supposedly sold him a cd for $1300, and now you are talking about how you "don't want to do him wrong."  LMAO!  Dude, get out of here with that bullshit.  You already did him wrong in uncountable ways by selling a cd for $1300.  He took it once in the ass, now just give it to him again.

DRF, don't come in here like you got a conscious after charging some deathrow junkie fanatic $1300. either you or your brother LSN, leak it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 05:37:57 PM by TRU 504 BoY »

EFFeX

*cough cough* Anonymous leak through the BX sounds like a good call to me...

Mista Rosa

want unreleased nate dogg????

http://www.affiliatedrecords.com/natesample.mp3

;)

yeah i'm definitely lookin' for some nate dogg unreleased.the sample i listened to is from his records nate dogg from 2005.. any shit concerning nate dogg that i haven't i'm INTERESED!!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

JohnnyL

*cough cough* Anonymous leak through the BX sounds like a good call to me...

maybe I'm stupid, but what's BX?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha

Dude get the fuck outta here. Either drop the Crooked I project or kill yourself.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.