Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 6963 times)

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
http://roscoephilaog.blogspot.com/

Sorry This Took So Long But I Needed Help From A Few Homies 2 Set Everything Up. Got The Link Going N Now Taking Preorders 4 Roscoes OG Philaphornia CD. When Enough Preorders R In, Will Send Everybody Links.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 08:10:52 AM by DeathRowsFinest »

EFFeX

So, you couldn't sell Crook's material to the fans individually, but will sell Roscoe's that way?

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
So, you couldn't sell Crook's material to the fans individually, but will sell Roscoe's that way?

Yup  ;D I Made My Money Back With The Crooked, Now I Can Sell Links 2 This Project Reasonable 4 Everybody

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
03 - Nuthin' But A Gangsta Party Ft. Daz, Xzibit, Soopafly

Schwing!!!  That's what i'm talking about!!  I'm excited!

EFFeX

DRF = LSN

Same site set up and everything.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
DRF = LSN

Same site set up and everything.

Thats Cuz I Asked Him How He Did His. I Never Knew About Blogger.Com N All That, But Believe What U Want Bout Who So N So Is, Dont Matter

EFFeX

It's whatever then...

I just think it's funny how you do this with the Roscoe material, but won't with the Crooked...

hobomotel

Looking forward to it. By the way did you get any of NINA's material at the auction?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I got my wish...I voted for the Roscoe project anyway, due to the new Soopafly song, I didn't even want the Crooked I project that badly, now if that one had Soopafly on it, it'd be a different story.  Funny how things work out like that.

JohnnyL

Tracklist looks good...will consider buying, depending on price....still feel like we got burned a little bit on that Crooked I.

EFFeX

Tracklist looks good...will consider buying, depending on price....still feel like we got burned a little bit on that Crooked I.

I heard it starts at $1300...  ::)

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
Prolly B Like $20 N I Will Send Out Links, Fair Enough?

EFFeX

Man, hook up the Crooked joint like that, why you playing games?

JohnnyL

I'm in for $20.  I hope this doesn't turn into a fiasco like that Crooked I though.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy

Man, hook up the Crooked joint like that, why you playing games?

Tha Crooked Iz Not Mine 2 Sell Anymore, If I Sold It 2 Everyone Like This It Wouldnt B Fair 2 Tha Homie That Bought It