Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 6966 times)

EFFeX

Prolly B Like $20 N I Will Send Out Links, Fair Enough?

Man, hook up the Crooked joint like that, why you playing games?

Tha Crooked Iz Not Mine 2 Sell Anymore, If I Sold It 2 Everyone Like This It Wouldnt B Fair 2 Tha Homie That Bought It

LOL, your acting like your contractually obligated. Or like LSN owns the rights to it, he dropped the ball, couldn't handle the task.

Fuck it, your going to do what your going to do ain't no point in discussing it I guess...

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So, you couldn't sell Crook's material to the fans individually, but will sell Roscoe's that way?

Yup  ;D I Made My Money Back With The Crooked, Now I Can Sell Links 2 This Project Reasonable 4 Everybody

well since u got your money back, why dont u just leak this one for free?im not interested in this project im just curious
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

JohnnyL

Prolly B Like $20 N I Will Send Out Links, Fair Enough?

Man, hook up the Crooked joint like that, why you playing games?

Tha Crooked Iz Not Mine 2 Sell Anymore, If I Sold It 2 Everyone Like This It Wouldnt B Fair 2 Tha Homie That Bought It

Alright.  I see your point.  You got anymore Crooked I OG's Like the "I'm So Crooked" and the "Who Wants to Fuck 2nite"?  Put those up for sale and I'll buy those and the Roscoe project.  That way you're not fucking Los Skanless over but we're getting some new Crooked I to listen to.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im definatelly very interested in this project, Would like the Crooked I project more but this will be good for now

Soopahigh

Im definatelly very interested in this project, Would like the Crooked I project more but this will be good for now

kuruptDPG

thanks homie for dropping this but be a homie and put out crooked i album for us too.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn good looking, I still bump the Phillaphornia that came out all the time. This tracklist looks dope, always wondered why the retail never had any kurupt features. Props...

EFFeX

"Say Hi To The Bad Guy" free with the purchase of Philaphornia?

GangstaBoogy

Dude get the fuck outta here. Either drop the Crooked I project or kill yourself.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Shonuff

• 'G'
nice work, i remember scoe playing this for us awhile ago he never came up off the cds tho ahhahahaha does it sound mastered the shit scoe played was the shit str8 out the studio dunno if it was mastered didnt sound like it

but should be a good release kudos

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
Dude get the fuck outta here. Either drop the Crooked I project or kill yourself.

Who The Fuk R U Homie? I Been Watchin U N All U Do Is Make Retarded Comments That Make Me Feel Dumber After Reading. Dont Make Me Call Shade Sheist To Regulate Again lol

JohnnyL

How about "Me and My Dogs" (OG)? Or "Dollaz in My Hand (3 verses)? or Gangsta Rap (OG)?  You got any of those?  None of them are on "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" (the real version, anyway) and thusly should be up for grabs.  I bet people would be willing to pay for those.  I know I would.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

lol

GangstaBoogy

Who The Fuk R U Homie? I Been Watchin U N All U Do Is Make Retarded Comments That Make Me Feel Dumber After Reading. Dont Make Me Call Shade Sheist To Regulate Again lol

A thousand "no homos" couldn't save you from looking like a fag right now.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EFFeX

How about "Me and My Dogs" (OG)? Or "Dollaz in My Hand (3 verses)? or Gangsta Rap (OG)?  You got any of those?  None of them are on "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" (the real version, anyway) and thusly should be up for grabs.  I bet people would be willing to pay for those.  I know I would.

The one LSN has isn't the "real" version to begin with... It's a bunch of tracks they determined to be on the album. I know what you mean though.

By the way, just leak the project. Why are we acting like LSN is going to lose money off of it, he already did and obviously has no plans to release it again.