Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 6972 times)

GangstaBoogy

dude, if you and LSN are not really the same people, then just put the shit up for download.  I mean, if he is really that worried about it, then he will sell the fucking thing.  You guys met off this website and you supposedly sold him a cd for $1300, and now you are talking about how you "don't want to do him wrong."  LMAO!  Dude, get out of here with that bullshit.  You already did him wrong in uncountable ways by selling a cd for $1300.  He took it once in the ass, now just give it to him again.

LMAO. acgrundy you've been one of my favorite posters forever - shit like this is the reason why.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Al Bundy

fuck you, how's that?

Jimmy H.

nice work, i remember scoe playing this for us awhile ago he never came up off the cds tho ahhahahaha does it sound mastered the shit scoe played was the shit str8 out the studio dunno if it was mastered didnt sound like it

but should be a good release kudos
  I know what ya mean. I was there when Crooked recorded the original "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" without the Snoop disses. It was a tremendous time had by all. Unfortunately, I wasn't there for the later sessions because I was busy flying to Mars with my brand new jet-powered roller skates.

Jimmy H.

yeah i'm definitely lookin' for some nate dogg unreleased.the sample i listened to is from his records nate dogg from 2005.. any shit concerning nate dogg that i haven't i'm INTERESED!!
  Save your time, man. He's trying to get you to buy a bootleg copy he pressed up from the Nate Dogg digital album that Elektra put out.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice work, i remember scoe playing this for us awhile ago he never came up off the cds tho ahhahahaha does it sound mastered the shit scoe played was the shit str8 out the studio dunno if it was mastered didnt sound like it

but should be a good release kudos
  I know what ya mean. I was there when Crooked recorded the original "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" without the Snoop disses. It was a tremendous time had by all. Unfortunately, I wasn't there for the later sessions because I was busy flying to Mars with my brand new jet-powered roller skates.

hahahahahahahaha

Mietek23

The tracklist looks dope - thanks for the info. Hope the project drops soon..

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
dude, if you and LSN are not really the same people, then just put the shit up for download.  I mean, if he is really that worried about it, then he will sell the fucking thing.  You guys met off this website and you supposedly sold him a cd for $1300, and now you are talking about how you "don't want to do him wrong."  LMAO!  Dude, get out of here with that bullshit.  You already did him wrong in uncountable ways by selling a cd for $1300.  He took it once in the ass, now just give it to him again.

Good Read!!! True shit! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

kuruptDPG

ok if u are to put this project then you better not use the excuse too many people hating and then not put it out no more. thats what woman do, u understand?

cant wait for the sampler

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
ok if u are to put this project then you better not use the excuse too many people hating and then not put it out no more. thats what woman do, u understand?

Snippets Up Now, Check Um Out N Let Me Know What U Think!!

JohnnyL

Snippets Up Now, Check Um Out N Let Me Know What U Think!!

Snippets sound good....will buy if you get 3 more people to purchase, or however many you need to send out the links.  Let me know when you get close.  Or anyone else interested post on here or send me a pm.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
Imma Try N Get Bout 10-15 People 2 Buy, Once I Hit That I Will Email Links 2 Those People

Shonuff

• 'G'
you got artwork yet?

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
No Artwork, If Someone Wants To Volunteer N Put Somethin 2Gether Im All 4 It.

Shonuff

• 'G'
ill see if i can get my homie to throw something together he does a great job

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
ill see if i can get my homie to throw something together he does a great job

why all the brown nosing now? feelin a little desperate huh?  :laugh: