Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 6969 times)

EFFeX

Got The Links Up With Some Help  :D Now Taking Preorders!!

Hope it's not 500...

JohnnyL

I don't think you guys realize that there was an "advance" version of the album that was leaked through a GROUP RIP about 6 months before the album dropped. They were pushin' "Get Ready" with Kokane as the single at the time. When the album actually dropped they added "Smooth Sailin" and started pushing that as the single. I  used to have it burned but that was years ago.

Interesting.  So, do you remember if the advance had the same track list as this?

MarshColin

I don't think you guys realize that there was an "advance" version of the album that was leaked through a GROUP RIP about 6 months before the album dropped. They were pushin' "Get Ready" with Kokane as the single at the time. When the album actually dropped they added "Smooth Sailin" and started pushing that as the single. I  used to have it burned but that was years ago.

Interesting.  So, do you remember if the advance had the same track list as this?

For the most part but I don't believe it was exactly the same. I don't think there were 21 tracks on the advance.

JohnnyL

For the most part but I don't believe it was exactly the same. I don't think there were 21 tracks on the advance.

Okay.  Thanks for the info.  I didn't know there was an advance.  After you mentioned it, I've been trying to find it online to see what tracks were on it.  But so far, I haven't found it.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
Went ahead and purchased.  I hope this project is a success.  I know the Crooked I projects weren't your fault, but it was never-the-less, pretty disappointing when they fell through.  BTW, if this project is successful, are you still thinking about releasing those other ones you had mentioned in that poll you took?

Yea Depends How This One Goes. Any By The Way Coma, If I Remember Correctly The Advnaced Didnt Have All These Tracks. Im Sure Everyone Would Remember N Have Copies Of The Advanced If It Had B-Real, Kurupt, Daz, Xzibit, Soopa, And Bad Azz On It.

JohnnyL

Well, I've managed to find that the regular Advance of Roscoe's "Philliphornia" has 19 tracks on it.  I can't find a track list though, so I don't know what tracks are on it.

DTG Entertainment

Well, I've managed to find that the regular Advance of Roscoe's "Philliphornia" has 19 tracks on it.  I can't find a track list though, so I don't know what tracks are on it.

Same, it's been on Ebay a few times.

JohnnyL

Same, it's been on Ebay a few times.

Yeah.  I saw that one just sold for about 12 bucks with "buy it now," but I got there too late to purchase it.

**Torrent Reactor has it up for download too, but you have to pay to use Torrent Reactor.  So, if anyone has an account, you may want to check it out to see what the difference is.  I'd do it, but I've already paid enough for Roscoe songs this week. lol
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 10:19:35 AM by JohnnyL »

acgrundy

01. 5 Seconds
02. Head to Toe
03. I Call Shotz Pt. 2 feat. Kurupt
04. Intro Part 1
05. Its That Time Again feat. Laytoiya [listen]
06. Get Ready feat. Kokane
07. Slick Youth (Skit)
08. Psycho
09. Everyday
10. Shakedown
11. G-Fide
12. Young Roscoe
13. What I Look Like 
14. Last Night 
15. Killers (Skit)
16. Dippin in tha 4 feat. Y.A.
17. Gun (Skit)
18. Bless The Child
19. I'm Scoe

Philiphornia advance that leaked back in the day

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn those snippets sound dope, real west coast! So what happened to this album? And why didnt it drop?

JohnnyL

01. 5 Seconds
02. Head to Toe
03. I Call Shotz Pt. 2 feat. Kurupt
04. Intro Part 1
05. Its That Time Again feat. Laytoiya [listen]
06. Get Ready feat. Kokane
07. Slick Youth (Skit)
08. Psycho
09. Everyday
10. Shakedown
11. G-Fide
12. Young Roscoe
13. What I Look Like 
14. Last Night 
15. Killers (Skit)
16. Dippin in tha 4 feat. Y.A.
17. Gun (Skit)
18. Bless The Child
19. I'm Scoe

Philiphornia advance that leaked back in the day

Thanks for the info.  Unless some of the tracks go by different names, this version still looks pretty different than what Deathrow's Finest is selling.

acgrundy

It is different...it doesn't have any of those guest spots that are not listed.

GangstaBoogy

Yeah the tracks with Soopafly, Daz, and Bad Azz were pulled before the leaked version hit the net due to the DPG vs Death Row (including Kurupt and Roscoe) beef. Sad cuz Bad Azz and Roscoe had great chemistry at the time.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

JohnnyL

It is different...it doesn't have any of those guest spots that are not listed.

I only counted 8 tracks that I could pin down as being the same on both releases.  Some of 'em who knows, because I don't know if the skits were the same skits or not.  And there is a possibility that some of tracks could have more than one name.  But over all, it looks like the one DeathrowsFinest has for sale would be worth checking out.

DOPE, GUNS AND RELIGION

• Lil Geezy
somebody please leak this shit :o