Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 6975 times)

skriLL

somebody please leak this shit :o

why don't you buy it if you want it that bad!?!?
supporting this release will give people the chance to hear more unreleased music

JohnnyL

Any update on this?  Are you getting the number of orders you wanted?

cedrik

• 'G'
link please for this shit  8) 8) 8)

Al Bundy

supporting this release will give people the chance to hear more unreleased music

fuck that

skriLL

fuck that

fuck your attitude :laugh:
freeloaders won't get anywhere..seems like you don't understand the basics of economy

Al Bundy

fuck that

freeloaders won't get anywhere..seems like you don't understand the basics of economy

is any of the money going towards roscoe? didn't think so.
fuck paying for a bootleg

skriLL

fuck that

is any of the money going towards roscoe? didn't think so.
fuck paying for a bootleg

what i'm trying to say is that the people who actually own these songs did not get em for free...if you paid a good amount of $$$ for something like this it is most likely that you're not going to let them go for nada. obviously the initiarors of these prjoects do have some more material that should be considered "interesting" for any collector. if paying for this project means that i am going to be able to get a hold of more unreleased death row/dpg music, i am willing to pay for it

JohnnyL

At this point a leak wouldn't be possible anyway, because he hasn't sent links out to us who paid for it yet.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy

what i'm trying to say is that the people who actually own these songs did not get em for free...if you paid a good amount of $$$ for something like this it is most likely that you're not going to let them go for nada. obviously the initiarors of these prjoects do have some more material that should be considered "interesting" for any collector. if paying for this project means that i am going to be able to get a hold of more unreleased death row/dpg music, i am willing to pay for it

1 Guy Gets It  ;D Right Now I Got 2 Orders lol Im Not Being Greedy When I Say I Need At Least 10-15, Thats Fair. If I Cant Even Get That Many Than Y Bother Puttin Shit Out, That Just Means Everyone Iz Waitin 4 It 2 Leak. I Figured $20 Wasnt That Big Of A Hit N Everyone Would Wanna Keep Pitchin In 2 Hear More Unreleased Musik, But If Not Fuk It I Can Stash It In My Vaults It Dont Matter 2 Me Either Way.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
A quick Q for DeathRowsFinest Do you have more DR Crooked I material besides the track's u sold LSN?
& would you ever consider putting that out as a compilation like the first set of Crooked track's. (Assuming there is more)

back to Scoe album, look's real good.
GL with that bro.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
A quick Q for DeathRowsFinest Do you have more DR Crooked I material besides the track's u sold LSN?
& would you ever consider putting that out as a compilation like the first set of Crooked track's. (Assuming there is more)

back to Scoe album, look's real good.
GL with that bro.

Without Sayin 2 Much, I Got A Few More Tricks I Can Pull Out The Hat If I Wanted 2

2euce 7even

^whats the other projects comin out?

JohnnyL

1 Guy Gets It  ;D Right Now I Got 2 Orders lol Im Not Being Greedy When I Say I Need At Least 10-15, Thats Fair. If I Cant Even Get That Many Than Y Bother Puttin Shit Out, That Just Means Everyone Iz Waitin 4 It 2 Leak. I Figured $20 Wasnt That Big Of A Hit N Everyone Would Wanna Keep Pitchin In 2 Hear More Unreleased Musik, But If Not Fuk It I Can Stash It In My Vaults It Dont Matter 2 Me Either Way.

Wow.  The status of the orders is a little disapointing.  I wouldn't say only one person gets it though.  I paid for mine.  These projects going nowhere is just getting old though.  I see where you're coming from, I really do.  At the same time, I can't make other people buy it.  I think this looks like a solid project, and I was also looking forward to some of the other ones that you might bring out.  But as a person with a limited amount of money at my disposal, I can't do much past paying for my copy.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy

Wow.  The status of the orders is a little disapointing.  I wouldn't say only one person gets it though.  I paid for mine.  These projects going nowhere is just getting old though.  I see where you're coming from, I really do.  At the same time, I can't make other people buy it.  I think this looks like a solid project, and I was also looking forward to some of the other ones that you might bring out.  But as a person with a limited amount of money at my disposal, I can't do much past paying for my copy.

I Was Jus Playin Homie, I Know Some People Understand. This Project I Made Affordable Thinkin People Would Jump On It N I Would B Able 2 Send Out Links In Like A Week. Look I Know Projects Fallin Thru Gets Old Real Quik, But When The Price Iz Only $20 N Not Even 5 People Buy It... Not A Whole Lot Can B Done. I Laugh How People Dont Wanna Spend $20 On Good Unreleased Musik, But U Go 2 A Bar Or Strip Club N Drop $40-$60 Like Nuthin lol Oh Well.

JohnnyL

I Was Jus Playin Homie, I Know Some People Understand. This Project I Made Affordable Thinkin People Would Jump On It N I Would B Able 2 Send Out Links In Like A Week. Look I Know Projects Fallin Thru Gets Old Real Quik, But When The Price Iz Only $20 N Not Even 5 People Buy It... Not A Whole Lot Can B Done. I Laugh How People Dont Wanna Spend $20 On Good Unreleased Musik, But U Go 2 A Bar Or Strip Club N Drop $40-$60 Like Nuthin lol Oh Well.

Yeah.  I think $20 is pretty reasonable.  I look at it like this; if a project like this comes out I know going in I might have to pay a little more than I would for a regular cd.  But considering the scarcity of the material you're buying, that's kind of a given.  I just try to absorb the cost, by playing things a little more conservative on some of my other expenses for the week.  (i.e. maybe not buying any other cds for the week or as you said, not going to the bar and blowing a bunch of money)