Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 6973 times)

kuruptDPG

damn just 2 orders lol? when i get money il buy it but at the moment why dont you sign up on loads of other forums and post the album on there, it should defis put the sales up for sure, even in the eastcoast and south forums, do it anyways.

major props though for hooking up the album for us.

GangstaBoogy

Wow.  The status of the orders is a little disapointing.  I wouldn't say only one person gets it though.  I paid for mine.  These projects going nowhere is just getting old though.  I see where you're coming from, I really do.  At the same time, I can't make other people buy it.  I think this looks like a solid project, and I was also looking forward to some of the other ones that you might bring out.  But as a person with a limited amount of money at my disposal, I can't do much past paying for my copy.

I Was Jus Playin Homie, I Know Some People Understand. This Project I Made Affordable Thinkin People Would Jump On It N I Would B Able 2 Send Out Links In Like A Week. Look I Know Projects Fallin Thru Gets Old Real Quik, But When The Price Iz Only $20 N Not Even 5 People Buy It... Not A Whole Lot Can B Done. I Laugh How People Dont Wanna Spend $20 On Good Unreleased Musik, But U Go 2 A Bar Or Strip Club N Drop $40-$60 Like Nuthin lol Oh Well.

Nigga if you want more orders - then release the Crooked I album! Nobody gives a fuck about Roscoe. Want orders - put "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" up for sale for less than $1300 and without reqyuiring 500 pre-orders.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

JohnnyL

damn just 2 orders lol? when i get money il buy it but at the moment why dont you sign up on loads of other forums and post the album on there, it should defis put the sales up for sure, even in the eastcoast and south forums, do it anyways.

Yeah.  I'm really surprised the orders are that low.  I was pretty sure this project wouldn't spark the amount of interest that the Crooked I one did.  But it does look like a solid project.  And with all the DPG fans on here, I thought for sure there would be more interest shown than this.

kuruptDPG

Yeah.  I'm really surprised the orders are that low.  I was pretty sure this project wouldn't spark the amount of interest that the Crooked I one did.  But it does look like a solid project.  And with all the DPG fans on here, I thought for sure there would be more interest shown than this.

yh true but like i said dubcc isnt the only forum on the internet is it lol?

JohnnyL

yh true but like i said dubcc isnt the only forum on the internet is it lol?

Yeah, true.  Of course, I'm not sure but maybe he is advertising on other forums.  I only check out about three rap forums (this being one of them) so I'm not sure what's posted elsewhere.  You're right though, more advertising is always a good idea.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Help DRF Out Ya'll This Man Is Legit.....I Got You Later On 2Day DRF..........

skriLL

it's alsmost end of the month, maybe in 1 or 2 weeks a few more orders gonna come in

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I wanna order this, but I hate buying albums digitally, I wanna have the product in my hands

Jimmy H.

I wanna order this, but I hate buying albums digitally, I wanna have the product in my hands

JohnnyL

I understand how you feel, but the "original" copy that Deathrow's Finest has is probably on a cdr too.  And I imagine it would be way to expensive to press up onto real cds (especially at the 20 dollar price and with low orders).  So then you're only viable option is a cdr, which would be just as easy to do from your home pc.

RoscoeOutlaw

now i def wanna order this today but what happens if not enough people order this? will i get my money back? or is there still a chance to get the dl-link even if u dont get the 10-15 orders?
i mean i dont wanna order this without beein sure that i'll get it.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
now i def wanna order this today but what happens if not enough people order this? will i get my money back? or is there still a chance to get the dl-link even if u dont get the 10-15 orders?

If I Dont Get Enough Order In Like A Months Time I Will Just Refund Everybody, If I Dont Even Get 10-15 Its No Point In Sending The Link Out Cuz It Will B Leaked Within That Hour

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy

Someone In This Forum Made A Dope Azz Cover, I Think They Were Gonna Do The Back Sooner Or Later Im Not Sure. Anyway U Can Just Print That Cover N Use That

JohnnyL

If I Dont Get Enough Order In Like A Months Time I Will Just Refund Everybody, If I Dont Even Get 10-15 Its No Point In Sending The Link Out Cuz It Will B Leaked Within That Hour

DeathrowsFinest, Have any more orders come in?

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy

DeathrowsFinest, Have any more orders come in?

Nope, We At A Grand Total Of 2 Still :o