Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 6967 times)

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy

Problem is, I'm not 100% sure I'll get to hear the project even if I preorder

Yea Cuz Theres Nuthin I Want More Than 2 Rip U Off 4 $20  ::)

Doesnt Look Like This Will Go Through On Here Anyway, Not Enough Interest N 2 Many People Just Waiting For A Leak. Imma Give It Some More Time, But If Nuthin Changes I Will Just Refund Everyone N Move On.

JohnnyL

JohnnyL

Doesnt Look Like This Will Go Through On Here Anyway, Not Enough Interest N 2 Many People Just Waiting For A Leak. Imma Give It Some More Time, But If Nuthin Changes I Will Just Refund Everyone N Move On.

Lol...Damn you DRF...I knew that was your plan all along.  This extravagent $40 crime caper has gone on long enough.   ;D

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy

Lol...Damn you DRF...I knew that was your plan all along.  This extravagent $40 crime caper has gone on long enough.   ;D

They Caught Onto My Plan 2 Become A Millionaire $20 At A Time lol

JohnnyL

They Caught Onto My Plan 2 Become A Millionaire $20 At A Time lol

They're gonna throw you in a cell next to Bernie Madoff. lol

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

OK, how about this:  21 tracks cost 20.00, which is roughly 1.00 a track.  Since the album is going to be shelved, can you just sell this track by track then?  I'll give you 1.00 for track#3, the Soopafly track.  That would be a fair deal.

underdog

interest is low cause roscoe aint nuthin special, he dissapointed with that debut album

Mietek23

I posted the info about the project on some other websites - maybe it help get more orders...

DeathrowsFinest, Have any more orders come in?

Nope, We At A Grand Total Of 2 Still :o

thats because you're selling some throwaway crap mp3 collection for 20 dollars. real shocker nobodys jumping on it although your friendly talk is really convincing to the potential rip off candidates. god i can't believe you  douchebagswho sell this unreleased crap can actually try and justify what you charge.

OK Heres Some Convincing Talk, Fuck Off N Go Try N Get This On Ur Own. Y Dont U Call Roscoe N Ask Him 2 Release It lol If It Wasnt 4 These 'Douchebags' Theres A Lotta Shit U Woula Never Got A Chance 2 Hear, So On Behalf Of These 'Douchebags' Ur Welcome  ;D

thanks for being greedy and trying to rip people off as much as possible? and you excuse your ridiculous prices with "you would never hear otherwise" bs. well if any artist didn't put out their albums i wouldn't hear them and they still manage to charge 10 dollars and actually give me a physical cd. i guess you guys have a monopoly on this shit. there's a little cult following for this stuff you have and people are willing to pay whatever you ask and you assholes exploit this. just so you know i'm never buying a damn thing off you eeven if you actually managed to get something worth buying.

you don't have that crooked anyways or else you would be selling it by now instead of this roscoe crap. same goes for anybody who claims to have it.

JohnnyL

....Still looking forward to this.  Hope this comes out.

EFFeX

thats because you're selling some throwaway crap mp3 collection for 20 dollars. real shocker nobodys jumping on it although your friendly talk is really convincing to the potential rip off candidates. god i can't believe you  douchebagswho sell this unreleased crap can actually try and justify what you charge.

OK Heres Some Convincing Talk, Fuck Off N Go Try N Get This On Ur Own. Y Dont U Call Roscoe N Ask Him 2 Release It lol If It Wasnt 4 These 'Douchebags' Theres A Lotta Shit U Woula Never Got A Chance 2 Hear, So On Behalf Of These 'Douchebags' Ur Welcome  ;D
you don't have that crooked anyways or else you would be selling it by now instead of this roscoe crap. same goes for anybody who claims to have it.

If no one has the Crooked I how did we get exclusive leaks already and 3 different sets of snippets from them? Just curious...

JohnnyL

If no one has the Crooked I how did we get exclusive leaks already and 3 different sets of snippets from them? Just curious...

Four sets of snippets if you count both sets of Death RowsFinest's snippets and both sets of FTP snippets.  The problem is that no one's selling other than FTP, and that's only if they sell a hundred copies.  There has to be more people out there who have it than just DeathrowsFinest, Los Skanless, and FTP though.  But no one's selling.  It's frustrating. 

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!

nice cover...whats the name of the font you used for "Roscoe & philaphornia"

Okka

nice cover...whats the name of the font you used for "Roscoe & philaphornia"

That is the original Roscoe logo.

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
wow, 10+ years later and people still fiending for this crooked i shit. LMAO. dudes damn near gonna have strokes if they dont get this in their hands. some of you sound like you guys are losing sleep over this. Not just the buyers but the sellers too, by throwing little insults. its funny reading all these posts and all u guys are doing is aggrevating yourselves literally. you guys found eachother, buyer and seller. buyer puts $20 into sellers account. oh wait no cd yet til the magic number hits. seller has the money but wont give the product yet. come on man just give those fiends their cd already. they gave u the money. why are u even on here anyways. why don't you get a back pack and slang this if you really need the money.