Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 7070 times)

acgrundy

someone explain to me the logic here...

He didn't want to sell the crooked I cd to multiple people because it would be too much of a hassle so he just wanted to sell it for an arm and a leg to one person.

Now, he wants to sell the roscoe cd to multiple people, because apparently selling a crooked I cd to multiple people takes 233% more effort and hassle than selling a roscoe cd to multiple people.

Now he is complaining that not enough people are not buying it, so he probably won't sell it.  So making $0 profit, is much better than making $60 profit.

He is also so worried about not making a profit, that he still doesn't want to sell the crooked I cd to multiple people, because he is a saint and already "sold the cd to los skanless" and he is such and honorable person and gave los skanles his word that he wouldn't sell the crook cd to anyone else.  So honorable of a person that he sold it to los skanles for the low price of $1300, because he was such a fan.

He also wonders why this roscoe album isn't pushing numbers...I mean for christ sake...there is a whopping 5 or 6 unreleased tracks on that album for the low price of $20.  WOW!  Who wouldn't take that deal (I mean besides 99% of this forum?)

Is it just me, or is DRF the dumbest, most illogical bootlegger in the history of bootlegging?

lol Thats Y I Made My Money Back N Leechin Azz People Like U Aint Got It Right? Dont Speak On What U Dont Know Big Homie, Theres A Method 2 Tha Maddess!

ummm...what exactly was I speaking on that I don't know about?  How about you be specific...which part of my statement is not true?

Jimmy H.

lol Thats Y I Made My Money Back N Leechin Azz People Like U Aint Got It Right? Dont Speak On What U Dont Know Big Homie, Theres A Method 2 Tha Maddess!
If you've already made your money back on it, why charge $20 and more importantly, why can't you give the music to the people who already paid for it? Is this some elaborate April Fool's Joke that you're playing on people who like to waste their money on overpriced bootlegs?

JohnnyL

DeathrowsFinest was smart though, in that he at least sold his copy of the Crooked I cd to one person who was willing to pay a shitload of money, so he at least made his money back.  And then Los Skanless tried to sell his, but I think he canceled his because so many people wanted to argue over the price.  But where's everyone else who has the cd?  Look at FTP, for instance.  They're not the only other people who have the album, but they're a shining example of a group of dumbasses who have it; are trying to show off with it; and so far haven't made a nickle with it.  And they're not the only ones.  I mean, I understand the thinking behind pre-orders.  But when you set the pre-order at 100 copies, you're just scaring potential buyers away.  No one wants to pay for something they're pretty sure they won't get.  It's not just FTP either.  There are other people out there with it, I'm sure.  Why can't someone put the damn thing out at a decent price with a guaranteed shipping date?  The more convenient they make it for the customer, the more customers they would have. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:08:36 AM by JohnnyL »

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
Why can't someone put the damn thing out at a decent price with a guaranteed shipping date?  The more convenient they make it for the customer, the more customers they would have. 

Its Hard 2 Have A Guaranteed Shipping Date Cuz Half The People Who Say They Want The Project Arent Willin 2 Pay. So U Guarantee A Date N Only 5 People Paid, While The Rest Of The Leechers Wait 4 A Link Cuz They Know Its Gotta B Shipped Out By A Certain Date. Then The Person Who Has The Rare Tracks Get Fuked Over Cuz They Didnt Make Shit N Now Itz Leaked All Over The Net.... See The Problem?

JohnnyL

Why can't someone put the damn thing out at a decent price with a guaranteed shipping date?  The more convenient they make it for the customer, the more customers they would have. 

Its Hard 2 Have A Guaranteed Shipping Date Cuz Half The People Who Say They Want The Project Arent Willin 2 Pay. So U Guarantee A Date N Only 5 People Paid, While The Rest Of The Leechers Wait 4 A Link Cuz They Know Its Gotta B Shipped Out By A Certain Date. Then The Person Who Has The Rare Tracks Get Fuked Over Cuz They Didnt Make Shit N Now Itz Leaked All Over The Net.... See The Problem?

Yeah, I see your side of it too, man.  And personally, I don't have a problem at all with how you've handled the Roscoe project.  Setting the pre-orders at 15, to me, is reasonable.  That shouldn't be an unrealistic quota.  I was adressing the Crooked I situation, as it has also been discussed at length, in this thread.  To me, the pre-orders on FTP's Crooked I project (which unfortunately, right now, is the only Crooked I project) are set too high.  As far as the Roscoe thing though, I think you're doing about the best job that you can.  (I sent you a pm regarding that too, btw.)  I wish that if they we're going to sell this Crooked I project though, that they would keep the shit within reason.

kuruptDPG

props man. Kurupt still killin' this rap shit. One of the best rappers alive.

freepost lol?

anyways deathrowsfinest....reply to my pm homie

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
Yea I Got That PM, Im Workin On Somethin Right Now... In Case The Project Dont Go Through Publicly, It Will Go Thru Privately So I Will Keep U N Some Other People Updated, Dont Worry. By The Way Anyone Know How 2 Setup A Forum With SiteGround N VBulletin Let Me Know  ;D

kuruptDPG

Yea I Got That PM, Im Workin On Somethin Right Now... In Case The Project Dont Go Through Publicly, It Will Go Thru Privately So I Will Keep U N Some Other People Updated, Dont Worry. By The Way Anyone Know How 2 Setup A Forum With SiteGround N VBulletin Let Me Know  ;D

kl kl homie.

acgrundy

Here is the problem: YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.  Making a lil' bit of money, is always better than making no money.  5 people paying is a hell of a lot better than no one paying.  If you paid a high price for this thinking that  you could turn around and flip it and make a huge profit, then that is you're dumb ass fault.  Welcome to the year 2009, where EVERYTHING leaks.  That is a fact that you cannot get around.  If you wanted to make money, then invest in some US Treasuries, not some fucking unreleased music.  Might as well take the lil' amount of money while you can and cut your losses right now, cause your situation is not going to be any better in the future.  Either someone else is going to sell or leak it.  And its not like anyone's appetite for this cd is growing anytime soon.  And again, if you don't want to get fucked over, then just start selling the crooked I cd the way you are doing the roscoe cd...you want to make money right?  Are you seriously this fucking dumb?  I mean I knew since you originally came on here trying to sell bootlegs...remember I told you just how bad of businessmen you bootleggers are?  and you laughed at me like you were some fucking donald trump.  haha, you are just a sucker.

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy

Here is the problem: YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.  Making a lil' bit of money, is always better than making no money.  5 people paying is a hell of a lot better than no one paying.  If you paid a high price for this thinking that  you could turn around and flip it and make a huge profit, then that is you're dumb ass fault.  Welcome to the year 2009, where EVERYTHING leaks.  That is a fact that you cannot get around.  If you wanted to make money, then invest in some US Treasuries, not some fucking unreleased music.  Might as well take the lil' amount of money while you can and cut your losses right now, cause your situation is not going to be any better in the future.  Either someone else is going to sell or leak it.  And its not like anyone's appetite for this cd is growing anytime soon.  And again, if you don't want to get fucked over, then just start selling the crooked I cd the way you are doing the roscoe cd...you want to make money right?  Are you seriously this fucking dumb?  I mean I knew since you originally came on here trying to sell bootlegs...remember I told you just how bad of businessmen you bootleggers are?  and you laughed at me like you were some fucking donald trump.  haha, you are just a sucker.

OK, Thanks 4 Ur Input
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 10:04:33 AM by DeathRowsFinest »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
If this does go private, someone pm me and hit me up about how much it would cost to get the Soopafly track from you guys....that's the only track I want and I won't leak it!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah get at me if it goes private

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
Going Private, PM Me If U Wanna B Down. Thanks 2 All 4 People Who Supported lol U Guys Will B Refunded 4 Now And Able 2 Get This Soon Az I Setup Shop, Plus Some Other Projects Down The Line. 2 All The Leechers Waiting 4 A Leak, It Wont Happen Suckaz!!

EFFeX

Going Private, PM Me If U Wanna B Down. Thanks 2 All 4 People Who Supported lol U Guys Will B Refunded 4 Now And Able 2 Get This Soon Az I Setup Shop, Plus Some Other Projects Down The Line. 2 All The Leechers Waiting 4 A Leak, It Wont Happen Suckaz!!

They won't leak it cause I'm sure your about to charge an arm and a leg...

acgrundy

Thats what FTP has said about every one of their releases.  Go ahead and search the forum.  If it exists, it will leak.  Mark my words.