Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 6964 times)

smile4menow

• 'G'
Going Private, PM Me If U Wanna B Down. Thanks 2 All 4 People Who Supported lol U Guys Will B Refunded 4 Now And Able 2 Get This Soon Az I Setup Shop, Plus Some Other Projects Down The Line. 2 All The Leechers Waiting 4 A Leak, It Wont Happen Suckaz!!

Thats what FTP has said about every one of their releases.  Go ahead and search the forum.  If it exists, it will leak.  Mark my words.

True for the most part, there are some things that have not leaked and probly never will. Simply because of the amount of money the groups have put in to the music. Now as bad as I hate dante they did it right and it pisses me off that I will not hear any of that stuff but I cant blame them. If these retards are going to spend thousands on shit and I dont want to thats my own fault I guess. I just hope GClitt gets a nasty infection after she is ass raped at whatever prison they stuff here bootlegging ass in, maybe it will be coed and and dante can do the ass rapeing and g can strap one on and return the favor! as far as DRF i told dude from the start he was trying to hit a home run out of the grand canyon! Its better to sell at a cheap price and presale until you hit the mark then to piss your target audience off and be stuck with no dignity and holding your dick to show for it!

Mietek23

Going Private, PM Me If U Wanna B Down. Thanks 2 All 4 People Who Supported lol U Guys Will B Refunded 4 Now And Able 2 Get This Soon Az I Setup Shop, Plus Some Other Projects Down The Line. 2 All The Leechers Waiting 4 A Leak, It Wont Happen Suckaz!!

Thats what FTP has said about every one of their releases.  Go ahead and search the forum.  If it exists, it will leak.  Mark my words.

Well, FTP is now going the "Dante-Way" with that levels and shit so it would be hard for folks to leak their projects...

Jimmy H.

Well, FTP is now going the "Dante-Way" with that levels and shit so it would be hard for folks to leak their projects...
I thought Dante was FTP? I know that Shortyo (Shonuff) has In The Bank for his little bootleg operation but who is Dante? I always hear Shortyo insulting the dude but I always thought he was the main guy for FTP. Where does he fit into this?

Mietek23

I thought Dante was FTP? I know that Shortyo (Shonuff) has In The Bank for his little bootleg operation but who is Dante? I always hear Shortyo insulting the dude but I always thought he was the main guy for FTP. Where does he fit into this?

Dante is the biggest Tupac collector in the world. He runs 2Pacforum aka 2Pacshkur.net and got tons of unreleased pac shit - prolly everything pac ever recorded. FTP is run by OneOOne aka 101 aka Am7, the former Death Row webmaster, that's why they got all that unreleased DR material. Comparing to them that Shortyo is a joke ass bootleger cause he don't have shit himself, he just bootlegs other bootlegers LOL

JohnnyL

That levels approach is good for security, but the draw-back is that it really limits the number of people who are buying from them.  I figured they'd try to go to that though, because they've complained for years about all the leaking of their projects.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Well, i'm a level 11 Soopafly collector, i've got every song he's ever released and all the unreleased stuff that's ever come close to hitting the internet.  I rep him to the fullest.  Therefore, I should be grandfathered in and allowed to purchase or be given this one Soopafly song.  Soopafly would want it that way.  He would want his biggest fan to hear his vocals on an unheard song.

underdog

kill yourself^

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, i'm a level 11 Soopafly collector, i've got every song he's ever released and all the unreleased stuff that's ever come close to hitting the internet.  I rep him to the fullest.  Therefore, I should be grandfathered in and allowed to purchase or be given this one Soopafly song.  Soopafly would want it that way.  He would want his biggest fan to hear his vocals on an unheard song.

If you were his biggest fan you wouldn't hesitate dropping 20 on one unreleased song that you will never hear another way

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
always thought roscoes album was short
but damn get ready is mad dope
and now theres gon be a different version 8)
damn they even shot a video for this single
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 06:29:32 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

If you were his biggest fan you wouldn't hesitate dropping 20 on one unreleased song that you will never hear another way

This is actually true.

Jimmy H.

If you were that die hard, you would buy off the remanining orders just so you could get it early! That's hardcore.

bigpimpin20

You should make a thread with list of all Soopaflys songs you have

Mietek23

If DeathRowFinest is going private with his release I can put out the advance version of "Philaphornia" if somebody wants - just let me know

JohnnyL

If DeathRowFinest is going private with his release I can put out the advance version of "Philaphornia" if somebody wants - just let me know

That would be cool.  I'd like to hear the advance.

Okka

You should make a thread with list of all Soopaflys songs you have

He already made it, even did a review of them all :D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 07:47:26 AM by Okka »