Author Topic: Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) Ft. Kurupt, B-Real, Xzibit, Soopafly, +more  (Read 7058 times)

JohnnyL

Damn.  I can't believe that so far I'm the only one who's requested the advance.  Don't sleep on this, y'all.  You can still support DeathrowsFinest's project too, if you want.  But this advance also has a lot of tracks that weren't on the final album.  I definately think that it too would be worth checking out.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If DeathRowFinest is going private with his release I can put out the advance version of "Philaphornia" if somebody wants - just let me know

hook it up

acgrundy

Damn.  I can't believe that so far I'm the only one who's requested the advance.  Don't sleep on this, y'all.  You can still support DeathrowsFinest's project too, if you want.  But this advance also has a lot of tracks that weren't on the final album.  I definately think that it too would be worth checking out.

Well why don't you leak it once you get it?

kuruptDPG

If DeathRowFinest is going private with his release I can put out the advance version of "Philaphornia" if somebody wants - just let me know

hook it up

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

You should make a thread with list of all Soopaflys songs you have

I did that already, I reviewed every song as well, here's the thread:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=180317.msg1845066#msg1845066

Of course, it's outdated now, I've gotta add all the Dubb Union stuff and the songs he's been on this last year, i'm probably up over 200 songs now, but it was current at the time.  One of these months, i'm going to get it updated again and repost an update, but probably not for a little while, it takes a long time to do it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 05:29:55 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

underdog

kill yourself^

OShay Jackson

• Lil Geezy

You should make a thread with list of all Soopaflys songs you have

I did that already, I reviewed every song as well, here's the thread:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=180317.msg1845066#msg1845066

Of course, it's outdated now, I've gotta add all the Dubb Union stuff and the songs he's been on this last year, i'm probably up over 200 songs now, but it was current at the time.  One of these months, i'm going to get it updated again and repost an update, but probably not for a little while, it takes a long time to do it.

^^ kill yourself

Okka

JohnnyL

Here's the advance version:

http://rs668.rapidshare.com/files/216314102/Roscoe-Young_Roscoe_Philiphornia__Advance_-2002-RNS.rar

Is this the same version that DeathRowsFinest is sellin' in this thread?. +1

Nah.  It's still pretty different.  It also is much longer than the retail though.

hobomotel

Dude please could you re up it as it says that its only good for 10 downloads.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Does this version have the Soopafly song on it?????

2euce 7even

Soopafly would want it that way.  He would want his biggest fan to hear his vocals on an unheard song.
sure he would. ::)