Author Topic: If you are in California and planing to work for HC...  (Read 1085 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: If you are in California and planing to work for HC...
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2009, 03:27:23 PM »
Yeah our health care system as a whole is pretty fucked.  But I will say this shit, it could be WAY worse lol.  I had an old friend who was in Samoa, and caught Scarlet Fever...and the doctors there just kept giving him milk lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2009, 03:28:55 PM »
Yeah our health care system as a whole is pretty fucked.  But I will say this shit, it could be WAY worse lol.  I had an old friend who was in Samoa, and caught Scarlet Fever...and the doctors there just kept giving him milk lol
HOLY SHIT. milk? what's the scarlet fever anyway? never heard of that.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2009, 03:30:58 PM »
yeah trust me theres a gang of shit you dont know homie
its crazy and mad overrated
they are worst or equal to the gov't

On the bright side....i'm getting paid...LOL...

but on the bad side...yeah, one of my co-workers talking back to the patient..and I was like...no way..just fuckin' be nice to patients..i mean they are giving us the job...and plus, isn't medical about helping others?

Working with sick people, whether its a hospital or as a caregiver, etc...is similar to teaching. You have to do because you love it, or because u like helping people. If you do it as a JOB, u will be back at it.  People who work in hospitals sometimes forget they work in customer service.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2009, 03:31:58 PM »
HOLY SHIT. milk? what's the scarlet fever anyway? never heard of that.

Its not exactly deadly or anything. Its a high fever thats accompanied by a bad rash, etc. But milk? lol

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2009, 03:34:39 PM »
yeah trust me theres a gang of shit you dont know homie
its crazy and mad overrated
they are worst or equal to the gov't

On the bright side....i'm getting paid...LOL...

but on the bad side...yeah, one of my co-workers talking back to the patient..and I was like...no way..just fuckin' be nice to patients..i mean they are giving us the job...and plus, isn't medical about helping others?

Working with sick people, whether its a hospital or as a caregiver, etc...is similar to teaching. You have to do because you love it, or because u like helping people. If you do it as a JOB, u will be back at it.  People who work in hospitals sometimes forget they work in customer service.
true that..in this generation, lot of ppl don't know the real meaning customer service.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2009, 03:36:13 PM »
im tellin you they dont care
this aint nuthin
if you in there for say some days or a week?
whats the best thing you think you gon get for food?
(member patients are the ones keepin them in bidness)

haha customer service is jus as good as the customer service at the local jack in the back (trash)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2009, 03:41:55 PM »
im tellin you they dont care
this aint nuthin
if you in there for say some days or a week?
whats the best thing you think you gon get for food?
(member patients are the ones keepin them in bidness)

haha customer service is jus as good as the customer service at the local jack in the back (trash)
jack in the back..LOL...
Yeah, of course pt. is the one that makes the business going.  for customer services...they play important role...for mickey mouse no, i mean ..kaiser to hustle their money.
(i was refering to mickey mouse in one of the south park episodes.).

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2009, 03:44:33 PM »
nah im jus sayin but see muffuccaz run to them when they need help
i understand but they are the ones complainin when they get a bill
you should have walked or got a ride
whether its a bullet wound or da fuck it is
but keepin them bidness aint the way to go
fuck it 4 man down so far in oakland
thats a start
kaiser's next
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2009, 03:52:44 PM »
nah im jus sayin but see muffuccaz run to them when they need help
i understand but they are the ones complainin when they get a bill
you should have walked or got a ride
whether its a bullet wound or da fuck it is
but keepin them bidness aint the way to go
fuck it 4 man down so far in oakland
thats a start
kaiser's next
lol..that's true shit.  that's the cycle of life... btw I ain't down to see ppl getting shot..that's some fucked shit (off topic)...anyway, it's beyond corruption inside...
if you in cali...let me know, i might be able to hook up for a job..LMAO.

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2009, 12:46:12 AM »
fuck kaiser and stanford theyll just keep referring you to other people in their system and keep ordering tests and shit without ever really giving you the help you need

the ghost

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2009, 11:24:23 AM »
Yeah Goddamn Kaiser you have to see 5 fake ass doctors before you can see the one that can actually help you.

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2009, 02:37:44 PM »
Yeah Goddamn Kaiser you have to see 5 fake ass doctors before you can see the one that can actually help you.
yep thats the way they operate, and when you finally go the doctor you should have seen 6 months before hell act like its your first time there and ask the same goddamm questions every single other doctor asked 15 times

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2009, 08:43:44 PM »
yep thats the way they operate, and when you finally go the doctor you should have seen 6 months before hell act like its your first time there and ask the same goddamm questions every single other doctor asked 15 times
LOL>..I can't deny that...