Author Topic: Photo of Charles Manson is released by prison officials  (Read 995 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Photo of Charles Manson is released by prison officials
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 09:11:08 AM »
Manson is a very intelligent guy, just a bit misguided.  He had an IQ of 121 as a kid yet he was illiterate.  But he had numerous fucked up things happen to him at an early age.  Check this shit out from wiki:

Childhood
According to Manson, his mother, allegedly a heavy drinker,[6] once sold him for a pitcher of beer to a childless waitress, from whom his uncle retrieved him some days later.[11] When his mother and her brother were sentenced to five years imprisonment for robbing a Charleston, West Virginia, service station in 1939, Manson was placed in the home of an aunt and uncle in McMechen, West Virginia. Upon his mother's 1942 parole, Manson was retrieved by his mother and lived with her in run-down hotel rooms.[6] He would one day characterize her physical embrace of him on the day she returned from prison as his sole childhood joy.[11]
In 1947, Kathleen Maddox tried to have her son placed in a foster home but failed because no such home was available.[6] The court placed Manson in Gibault School for Boys, in Terre Haute, Indiana. After 10 months, he fled from there to his mother, who rejected him.[6]

First offenses
By burgling a grocery store, Manson obtained cash that enabled him to rent a room.[6] A string of burglaries of other stores, from one of which he stole a bicycle, ended when he was caught in the act and sent to an Indianapolis juvenile center. His escape after one day led to his recapture and his placement in Boys Town, from which he escaped with another boy four days after his arrival. The pair committed two armed robberies on their way to the home of the other boy's uncle.[12]
Caught during the second of two subsequent break-ins of grocery stores, Manson was sent, at age 13, to the Indiana School for Boys, where, he would later claim, he was brutalized sexually and otherwise.[11] After many failed attempts, he escaped with two other boys in 1951.[12]
In Utah, having burgled gas stations all along the way, the three were caught driving to California in cars they had stolen. For the federal crime of taking a stolen car across a state line, Manson was sent to the Washington, D.C., National Training School for Boys. Despite four years of schooling and an average I.Q. of 109 (later tested at 121),[12] he was illiterate. "He was, the caseworker concluded, aggressively antisocial."[12]

He actually made some really good music as well. 

Wow, just realized he has the same birthday as me (Nov 12) and was born in the same city (Cincinnati) :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 04:34:08 PM »
I first thought he was going to be released.
::)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 02:43:20 AM »

God Axl was crazy LOL, but the best frontman of all time 8)

DIP DIP SET SET

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 04:20:16 AM »
I first thought he was going to be released.
same here.

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 04:21:08 AM »

God Axl was crazy LOL, but the best frontman of all time 8)

i heard the rumour that axl was bastard-child of charles manson  ??? ::)