Author Topic: Crooked I forming another group?  (Read 1017 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Crooked I forming another group?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 04:10:25 PM »
Judging by Crooked's history of bad decision making, he'll focus more on this group of losers than Slaughterhouse.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 04:12:11 PM »
god it all starts again! who lives where who was born where where they reppin lol

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 04:25:08 PM »
To be honest as much as I love Crook and Chino collabing, I hope that this isn't too true... I'd rather see Crook stay focused on HIS career and Slaughterhouse. If he spreads out too much we're going to lose quality and the projects aren't going to get the attention they deserve.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »
To be honest as much as I love Crook and Chino collabing, I hope that this isn't too true... I'd rather see Crook stay focused on HIS career and Slaughterhouse. If he spreads out too much we're going to lose quality and the projects aren't going to get the attention they deserve.

word and if this procect comes true then it´s an underground...i mean slaughterhouse and no country for old man is making alot of noise....

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 04:32:47 PM »
Is no country even happening still?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 04:43:45 PM »
more power to Crook
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 04:52:47 PM »
Is no country even happening still?

I believe that in an MTV article that came out after the shooting they stated that "No Counter For Old Men" has been put on hold. Which pretty much means indefinitely.

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009, 04:57:49 PM »
He's probably focusing on slaughterhouse first which is a good idea

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2009, 05:01:07 PM »
I don't see this Dirty Dodger group taking off, if it's true? SlaughterHouse is already taking up a lot of Crooked's time as it is. He should continue to focus on SlaughterHouse and grinding on his solo material.

I also doubt that Hip Hop Weekly 2 will happen. Personally, I hope he doesn't do another HHW. It wouldn't have the same impact now that every other rapper has formulated their own daily/weekly/monthly offerings throughout the internet.

The same with No Country For Old Men. While i wouldn't mind hearing Crooked, Bishop & Glasses working together, I'd rather see it geared towards something positive. The recent shooting hopefully made him realize this.

But I agree with EFFeX. If he is taking on all these projects, then he risks spreading himself thin, creatively. I'd hate to see him become redundant and fall off.

EFFeX

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2009, 05:01:30 PM »
Wonder what this is... ?

http://www.myspace.com/dirtydodger  

EFFeX

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2009, 05:02:22 PM »

The same with No Country For Old Men. While i wouldn't mind hearing Crooked, Bishop & Glasses working together, I'd rather see it geared towards something positive. The recent shooting hopefully made him realize this.

Agreed.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2009, 05:10:59 PM »
Wonder what this is... ?

http://www.myspace.com/dirtydodger  

Nice find. I still don't see this popping off heavy though. Especially not on the same scale as SlaughterHouse. My guess is this will just be a small mixtape type project with local/regional coverage.

slickrik2002

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2009, 05:14:32 PM »

totally agree.....fuck joinin another group, especially one with artists that Crook is even more popular than!  not knockin Crook but he should only be with dudes that will bring him more attention across the country.  if there's anything positive about it, it's that i respect Crook keepin it underground and true to what he does but god damn just focus on blowin him self up first!

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2009, 05:41:51 PM »
bullshit just like crooked i's "career"

real hiphop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2009, 05:44:44 PM »
man this would be the greatest thing to ever happen  CHino xl is probaly the only mc that could go line for line wit crooked  this shit would be amazing     do yall research chino only spits classic with 2 classic albums