Author Topic: Crooked I forming another group?  (Read 1015 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I forming another group?
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2009, 05:45:17 PM »
FROM THE CHINO TWITTER...

CHINOX: WISH I COULD SAY IT WAS FALSE!!! CUZ ITS CRAZYabsolutely TRUE AS FUCK!!! LOL....CROOKED I CHINO XL AND SINFUL,(el pecador)DIRTY DODGERS!!!

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2009, 05:47:34 PM »
So he's in 4 groups and doing solo work.that's crazy

EFFeX

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2009, 05:50:44 PM »
Who even knows if anything will come of this though... It's too early right now.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2009, 06:09:13 PM »
shit, what would be wrong with all these projects coming out? now i could see if it slowed up the recording process, but if he can get it done, fuck it.....personally, i think the dirty dodgers project would be dope, but im a big mexikinz & chino fan from way back.....and no, it wouldn't be a bigger success than slaughterhouse, but why does it have to be? believe me, there is an audience for this album....but i also think a solo album from is LOOOOONG over due, but that really goes without saying......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2009, 06:11:35 PM »
Who even knows if anything will come of this though... It's too early right now.

Agreed. I'm always up for Crooked/Chino collabo's so that's a plus.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2009, 06:21:21 PM »
shit, what would be wrong with all these projects coming out? now i could see if it slowed up the recording process, but if he can get it done, fuck it.....personally, i think the dirty dodgers project would be dope, but im a big mexikinz & chino fan from way back.....and no, it wouldn't be a bigger success than slaughterhouse, but why does it have to be? believe me, there is an audience for this album....but i also think a solo album from is LOOOOONG over due, but that really goes without saying......

I have no problem with this group. I just hope Crooked doesn't spread himself thin, creatively. And yes, he also needs to get that "no solo album" monkey off his back too. Which was why I originally thought this new group wouldn't really catch on, due to the SlaughterHouse project at the moment.

I don't know much about Sinful, but I'm a big fan of Chino's music, so I'm always up for Chino/Crooked collabo's. We'll see how this all unfolds.

BTW, these one time confirmed projects have also yet to see the light of day:

Crooked I/Nino Bless mixtape
Crooked I/Big Lou mixtape
Crooked I/Ill Bill/Blue Sky Black Death album
Crooked I Hip Hop Weekly Remix album
Crooked I Death Row & Treacherous albums  :P

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2009, 06:37:00 PM »
 this aint a good look imo
maybe chino and crooked
but IMO this wont be a good group cuz sinful isnt on their level
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2009, 06:48:43 PM »
This reminds me of Kurupt back in the day when he was holding down DPG, 4 Horsemen & The Riflemen projects.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2009, 06:49:52 PM »
yeah and how many of them dropped?
i mean
horseman>>>DPG IMO

This reminds me of Kurupt back in the day when he was holding down DPG, 4 Horsemen & The Riflemen projects.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

papa-smurf

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2009, 07:10:49 PM »
Honestly speaking.crooked i is my favorite rap artist.I personally rather hear crooked i rap by his self.the only artist that could go line for line with cooked i is sly boogy.man i wish crooked i form a group with just him and sly boogy.that a be a dope.oh and the no country for old man shit is gonna be dope because bishop and crooked i a make history together.But chino,sinful and crooked i group.i dont think thats a good idea.But hey it what it is.

Muhfukka

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2009, 07:16:13 PM »
crooked i is never going to do shit every one of his fans are on this website

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2009, 08:04:30 PM »
who the fucks this other member

chino and crook need to be a duo
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2009, 08:06:21 PM »
yeah that would be dope
tap dancin is mad dope

el pecador is from the group mexikanz whove been round for years
think he was on the fandango remix wit dj quik, b-real

who the fucks this other member

chino and crook need to be a duo
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2009, 08:08:18 PM »
eh eff that sheet

Slaughterhouse all the way.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2009, 08:12:17 PM »
wtf is crooked i doing now???!!!!??? people have been waitin 10 years 4 his DEBUT album and he think were tryna hear him babbling nonsense with these suckas! and then the slaughterhouse madness!!??? the biggest seller in slaughterhouse came out last week and only sold 15,000 total lol! he might just need 2 stop it! he should focus on himself damn all that!!!