Author Topic: an amazing rave pic of me...  (Read 1404 times)

Floydness

Re: an amazing rave pic of me...
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2009, 09:51:17 AM »
^^ LOL...

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2009, 09:56:53 AM »
I like you floyd,matter of fact I ama show you how much..........lol

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2009, 10:00:57 AM »
yeah but people are so much on you and Sccits nuts id bet they rather wack it to the person they hate the most/Sccits girl

whats up with u bein Floyds/ Scittles lil girlfriend lately?  :-\
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Floydness

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2009, 10:02:58 AM »
lol this board is too funny...

Floydness

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2009, 10:03:37 AM »
I like you floyd,matter of fact I ama show you how much..........lol

I like you too sweetheart, u seem like a nice person.  :D

Jaydc555

« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2009, 10:08:43 AM »
I think you two should make out while I video tape....its funny the first time I noticed you floydness and decided I was going to piss on your rainbow every chance I got was when you made that thread about queen and why she takes so much shit on this board.I was like hmm let's see how much shit floydness will take.I mean you already take that Jews dick so your used to taking jokes

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2009, 10:10:51 AM »
OHHHHH FLLOYD YOU GOT BURNED.... WE GOT JOKES..... WE IN HERE...... WE GOT THIS.....

:banana_trippin:

WTF THEY SHRUNK THE TECHNO BANANNA WTF

Floydness

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2009, 10:13:13 AM »
I think you two should make out while I video tape....its funny the first time I noticed you floydness and decided I was going to piss on your rainbow every chance I got was when you made that thread about queen and why she takes so much shit on this board.I was like hmm let's see how much shit floydness will take.I mean you already take that Jews dick so your used to taking jokes

LOL lemmie tell u something, a jews dick is NO JOKE.  Youre not pissing on any rainbow, ur just some fag on the internet trying to make everyone laugh so u can feel better about urself LOL.. Go for it!

Jaydc555

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2009, 10:15:19 AM »
We the beesst!we takin ova!listennnnnnnnnnnNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!bawse!

Paul

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2009, 10:21:15 AM »
We the beesst!we takin ova!listennnnnnnnnnnNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!bawse!

hahahahaa
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2009, 10:21:41 AM »

LOL lemmie tell u something, a jews dick is NO JOKE.  Youre not pissing on any rainbow, ur just some fag on the internet trying to make everyone laugh so u can feel better about urself LOL.. Go for it!
You see...this is what I meant when I said you're an attention whore.  You're posting bullshit....so ahead and promote your neo nazi movement.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2009, 10:23:32 AM »
Hahahahah whaaaat. I just saw my karma is at 0 and Jayc's is at 7!!! Wtf hahaha like every post jayc makes is like "your a faggot kill yourself" and he has better karma than me....

JAYC YOU ARE MY HERO....WE LEGENDS BOYYY BAWSE BAWSE BAWSE UPPPP!!!!!!!

Jaydc555

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2009, 10:50:47 AM »
Damn pc why did you have to shatter my world like that?I'm crushed.I thought we were friends.oh wait...who are you?do you have some sort of crush on those people?so what your telling me is you've seen a lot of different Jewish guys dicks?and I'm a neo Nazi?damn when did that happen?maybe you should lighten up and take the "big" Jewish dicks out of your ass and mouth

Jaydc555

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2009, 11:08:29 AM »
Besides how could I be a Nazi I'm part Jewish.not genetically but like to barter and pay the lowest price possible

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2009, 11:11:44 AM »
EYE CEE WHAT JEW DID THERE